Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit (29497 Views)

Fayemi Moves To Dethrone 16 Kings In Ekiti - Wazobia Reporters / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Kyase(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mylove55:
that make him to have two certificate,
Meaning, thief obaseki forged one.
How can somebody graduated in 1976 and 1979?
Interesting, but I'm yet to see how they will achieve that, well I'm not a lawyer, let's see how it goes....
Mind you first tenure is over and done
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Mylove55(f): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

Interesting, but I'm yet to see how they will achieve that, well I'm not a lawyer, let's see how it goes....
thief obaseki will prove to the court which certificate is fake between 1976 and 1979.
And he forged under oath.
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Kyase(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mylove55:
thief obaseki will prove to the court which certificate is fake between 1976 and 1979.
And he forged under oath.

Hmm nobody should have you as an Ex.....

Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by fergie001: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2020

Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by fergie001: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mylove55:
the same way it was fun in bayelsa
I understand...... cheesy
Sorry o
I haven't seen you for a while
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by fergie001: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

The Courts have shown that they aren't disposed to removing Govs via these technicalities.

Do you know the cases of Govs Ayade & Abiodun?...read up, you'll understand.

The APC can only win this case if the powers that be need them to, otherwise it will go the same way.
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Kyase(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

The Courts have shown that they aren't disposed to removing Govs via these technicalities.

The APC can only win this case if the powers that be need them to, otherwise it will go the same way.

Mylove55 come and read this...
Unless Buhari gives go ahead, obaseki remains
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Zarga: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those squams should be thinking how to make this country a better place for its citizens and not fighting a lost battle..
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by fergie001: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:

That is the unvarnished truth....This is because there is no case here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Kyase(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

That is the unvarnished truth....This is because there is no case here.
No case whatsoever
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Mylove55(f): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kyase:

you're right,
I said it during Edo state election that thief obaseki remain APC governor or he will be booted out.
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Mylove55(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
fergie001:

if the court can not remove thief obaseki the same way they removed David Lyon, the court should reversed or review the bayelsa case.
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Kyase(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mylove55:
you're right,
I said it during Edo state election that thief obaseki remain APC governor or he will be booted out.
Obaseki and Buhari dont have issues
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by fergie001: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mylove55:
if the court can not remove thief obaseki the same way they removed David Lyon, the court should reversed or review the bayelsa case.
Was David Lyon ever a Gov?
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Mylove55(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kyase:

Obaseki and Buhari dont have issues
buhari is not involved from the beginning.
elrufai and fayemi are behind obaseki,
they will use court to remove obaseki, the same way they use court to removed oshomole, except obaseki defect to APC to help them win their 2023 presidential ambition.
it is all game towards 2023
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mylove55:
buhari is not involved from the beginning.
elrufai and fayemi are behind obaseki,
they will use court to remove obaseki, the same way they use court to removed oshomole, except obaseki defect to APC to help them win their 2023 presidential ambition.
it is all game towards 2023

Obaseki will decamp in 2021 or early 2022
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by Mylove55(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
fergie001:
Was David Lyon ever a Gov?
but he won the election
Re: Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit by fergie001: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mylove55:
but he won the election
...my statement apply to Governors, which he was never one.

There is a difference between winning an election and been a Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Why Naira Is In Free Fall – Olusegun Aganga / Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.