Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo (48696 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by djperoski2010(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Beware of loosers!! Don't let them rub off on you.!!
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by YunqTee: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
I nor see any food for there
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by MansoryMX(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
zpakln:
Atiku/Melaye 2023 grin

Na for your village

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Dreyton36: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dino Dino grin
I just like this man sha
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Michael64(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
See power bank ,,,are we safe in this country
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
my only regret is dat dino didn't rape and impregnate Mrs. tinubu on the floor of the Senate as promised
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by semyman: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Loosers
Fraudsters
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by seunmsg(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
athaboi:
I used to think that you are gentle and mature

What’s wrong with my post? Are they not rejected political rogues?
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by athaboi(f): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
seunmsg:

rejected fine but rogues? Hmmmm
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Coldie(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
which country?
Cruisearia

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by seunmsg(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
athaboi:
rejected fine but rogues? Hmmmm

Both of them are rogues. While serving as Vice President to President Obasanjo, Atiku looted so much that he had the financial capacity to remove his boss in 2003. Obasanjo had to prostrate before him before he could get the PDP ticket in 2003. He’s the most corrupt person to have ever held a political office in Nigeria since 1999.

As for DIno, I don’t need to talk much. I’m sure you’ve seen all the insane luxuries that he acquired while in office. He’s of no know business address up till today other than politics. I’m glad Nigerians rejected both of them. Rogues!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Are they discussing another protest?

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Cajal(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Alahji AA....AND SDM....ENJOY OUR LOOT
GOD IS WATCHING ALL OF US

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Cajal(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
seunmsg:

...they are sir
Humiliated self
They however won on the internet , server website
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by 9zcollins(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
How is this supposed to be a news.... Scammers
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Cajal(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
seunmsg:

Both of them are rogues. While serving as Vice President to President Obasanjo, Atiku looted so much that he had the financial capacity to remove his boss in 2003. Obasanjo had to prostrate before him before he could get the PDP ticket in 2003. He’s the most corrupt person to have ever held a political office in Nigeria since 1999.

As for DIno, I don’t need to talk much. I’m sure you’ve seen all the insane luxuries that he acquired while in office. He’s of no know business address up till today other than politics. I’m glad Nigerians rejected both of them. Rogues!
On point
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Flokywaya(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Is Kogi forming a republic? grin

Because no be Nigeria ego happened
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lol he clearly stated that it's just lunch na. Na wa oh
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dinner 2023, Dead on arrival.

The two political party is zoning the presidency to south.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by okoloemmalex(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
we must receive sense after this impostor regime, if we nor get the sense from this one, we nor go ever get am again.

this one really come to suffer people, even animals dey cry.

make I no talk too much
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by mukthar2000(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope its not Dubai strategy this time.

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
This idiot again

You mean Buhari? You? Or the entire apc?

Just asking.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by chubinwa(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
colossal damage
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by adamooye: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
He went to report how civil coup failed. Another Dubai strategy.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by 400billionman: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Atiku is a mentor.

I don't joke with mentors.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Cetacean419: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
How did this get to front page. Op you are mad for posting this shit and Moderator you are madder for approving it. Silly nitwits
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Oyiza88(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Presently they are in UAE
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by murmee: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Akaujaa:
I bet this place is not Nigeria but Dubai. Atiku lives in Dubai January to December. He only visits Nigeria when he has a business engagement here. That's the man who wants to rule Nigeria. These politicians neither care nor believe in Nigeria, they only see the country as a tree where they pluck money and then run back to a foreign land to squander it.
Beautiful post!
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Bakori07: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice looking
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by nedekid: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
This idiot again
Call Dino any thing you like, he certainly is not an idiot.
For someone to graduate with a pass and yet attain his current wealth and status while others at his age are still finding their footing?
Omo, an idiot certainly cannot work it out.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by LikeAking: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Evil Men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.