Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) (8214 Views)

See How Nigerian Youths Are Making Money Through Paypal / Please Who Knows Anything About This University / AKSU Student Proves To The World That Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy - TRENDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sorry for the baited headline,

Please can someone teach me how to play betnaija or any other bet,
I have been seeing people play it and win money, I really need some cash to sort out a problem, I will be glad to know the tips and tricks, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Freebettingtips: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

I have been seeing people play it and win money, I really need some cash to sort out a problem, I will be glad to know the tips and tricks, thanks.

Well for a start, you have to begin watching football but my advice to you is to not go into it as it's not a good way for making money. You're very likely to end up losing the little money u have.

40 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Freebettingtips:

Well for a start, you have to begin watching football but my advice to you is to not go into it as it's not a good way for making money. You're very likely to end up losing the little money u have.
Thanks for the information bro, I am owing someone 10k, the person has been on my neck, threatening fire and brimstone. I don't want trouble, as I no kukuma get money or people to come to my rescue if things go south, I just say make I stake the last 1k in my account let me know hwfa.

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Go open bet9ja or spor.ty bet acct first
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Notatribalist(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Thanks for the information bro, I am owing someone 10k, the person has been on my neck, threatening fire and brimstone. I don't want trouble, as I no kukuma get money or people to come to my rescue if things go south, I just say make I stake the last 1k in my account let me know hwfa.
You are owning someone money,and you want to start playing betting,be ready to own more people o..Because in betting before you will win 10k you need to lose over 100k,if not this loses betting companies can't survive

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
You are owning someone money,and you want to start playing betting,be ready to own more people o..Because in betting before you will win 10k you need to lose over 100k,if not this loses betting companies can't survive
shocked I am scared already, Although I have seen people win big in my neighborhood, I never knew they have lost so much in the course.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

shocked I am scared already, Although I have seen people win big in my neighborhood, I never knew they have lost so much in the course.

accumulate small odds like 1.08-1.25 to make 7-10 odds on live matches it should work.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
BZYE7 BETKING 80% ASSURED 11 Odds

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by alshalz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank your God for not knowing how to play (if it's true that you are not into already) weapon of mass destruction,stay from gambling

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
last 1k ..
hunger go kill you before the guy kill you

19 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by satelliteDISH(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Add me on Whatsapp, let me show you some deep secrets on winning bets. 081-8915-4750
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
There are a lot of persons who started this betting thing to make easy money and today they've lost the little fortune they had. It kills the saving spirit, but you can still try your luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Leasemktman:
There are a lot of persons who started this betting thing to make easy money, and today they've lost the little fortune they had. It kills the saving spirit, but you can still try your luck.

Rent comfortable 2 or 3 bedroom flats, room & parlour self con apartments at decent cost within Ojo LGA, Lagos. Contact for enquiries via 08168140978.

sometimes na by head oo..no be #2700 win #49m for weekend?
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by BigDawsNet: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
I can mentor you on programming and you will make lot of fortune for yourself and your family

8 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
last 1k ..

hunger go kill you before the guy kill you
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
I can mentor you on programming and you will make lot of fortune for yourself and your family
I would have loved to, but I don't have laptop, can one do it with mobile phone? thanks for your input Sir.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by tobioluwa53(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
I go like learn oo drop your number bro
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by djbuobley69(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Realpy pls am interested
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by djbuobley69(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Really pls am interested
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:
God forbid bad thing
bet won't save

bet loses more than win
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

bet won't save

bet loses more than win
Thanks.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Thoryeeb(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
am interested bro drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Martins004(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bro, I will advise you not to go into betting bt if u insist.....no p ....d end justifies d mean.

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Notatribalist(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

I once own a betting shop,my advice is don't dare start at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
I once own a betting shop,my advice is don't dare start at all.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by omojesu202(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

people are quitting, some are struggling to quit. you want to join fresh, well-done ooo. 10 years you never come out.
it's fun but be ready for more debts.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Rickmann: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Yea just like junior said...its an honest but very difficult way to make money. If u don't have a regular source of income, id suggest u steer clear.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Matthewdan(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
. Bro please involve me I'm very interested....07060677075
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

For the sake of your sanity just delete this idea.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Do not go on debt trying to pay a debt. It is better you give him N1K and reduce your debt than risk it. If you want to learn no probs but, don't get carried away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

God forbid bad thing
You are already at advantage to scammers, if anyone tell you fixed match or sure odds or tips for an amount, please run.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Do not go on debt trying to pay a debt. It is better you give him N1K and reduce your debt than risk it. If you want to learn no probs but, don't get carried away.

Please give him that 1k, I will credit your account with small change then maybe we start somewhere.
Thank you so much sir, I have done that sir, here is my acount I will really appreciate so much for your kindness

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Canadian Scholarship For Nigerians / Mathematician Help Me Out With This Simple Problem To Be Submited Tomorow / Any Baptist Boys` High School,saje,abeokuta Old Student In The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.