Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) (8228 Views)

See How Nigerian Youths Are Making Money Through Paypal / Please Who Knows Anything About This University / AKSU Student Proves To The World That Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy - TRENDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Thank you so much sir, I have done that sir, here is my acount I will really appreciate so much for your kindness

Zenith
21 761 16 767
Sent. It is better to clear debt little by little than add little by little. Have a wonderful evening.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Sent. It is better to clear debt little by little than add little by little. Have a wonderful evening.
Thank you so much Sir, I am really grateful, God will continue blessing you for me, more contracts and connections to you, sir, I really appreciate this gift this trying time for me.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Thank you so much Sir, I am really grateful, God will continue blessing you for me, more contracts and connections to you, sir, I really appreciate this gift this trying time for me.
I'm glad you are happy. smiley God bless you too.

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Hahjascho(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Premium tears loading.....Dem no dey hear word.

@OP, make a research about the testimonies of those that have engaged in betting on Nairaland.

Ïre oo.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by officialfestus(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
It might favour you though,discretebet on Twitter is a millionaire, but it's not an advice.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by LieDetector(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Smh

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Tony142: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:
Sorry for the baited headline,

Please can someone teach me how to play betnaija or any other bet,
I have been seeing people play it and win money, I really need some cash to sort out a problem, I will be glad to know the tips and tricks, thanks.

Another name for bet9ja is corona virus, pls run away from it, it is deadly

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Dreyton36: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
What if we all contribute N500 each to him
20 people only the guy will clear d debts na
Abi how una see am
Who is leading the donation?

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by nnamdiosu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

I have been seeing people play it and win money, I really need some cash to sort out a problem, I will be glad to know the tips and tricks, thanks.

You are asking to be put in the bondage that millions, especially on this site are crying to come out from?

Dont start what will enslave you

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by OGWILLS123: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Best option, multi goal 1-3 goal only two
games will give you 1.50 odd don't accumulate more
than two games,

don't forget to thank me later tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by seanwilliam(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
watch how u will be bombarded by crumbees
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by aristocratic5(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stay away from gambling but if u wanna ruin your life venture into it.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by chidieberesk3(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
That is why it isn't good to be in debt in the first place... It gives way to crazy thoughts, well sha no one knows where his/her destiny lay.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Optimistdude: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
I can mentor you on programming and you will make lot of fortune for yourself and your family
Please i am interested.
Please show me
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Oyiboman69: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
I can mentor you on programming and you will make lot of fortune for yourself and your family
I would've love to if you can teach me,thank you in advance
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Myzubby(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:
bro biko me too I will love to learn too
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Ayo2004: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Best option, multi goal 1-3 goal only two
games will give you 1.50 odd don't accumulate more
than two games,

don't forget to thank me later tongue
Na that day Aston Villa go wan teach person mama lesson..op,I advise to steer clear of bet9ja instead of thinking "Experience is the best teacher" and if u no come use head dey wan use 1k win 100million,u go chop gbese tire grin

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by lordally(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I would appreciate it if you mentor me I'm currently learning programming
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by osuulola(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Please drop a WhatsApp group link for us all to join.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Ahappy: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I am also interested boss.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2020
juniormod:

Bet9ja is demonic, by the time you will start, you won't be able for stop, you will be so buried in bet9ja always trying to win money that you will lose all your savings. It ruins people's finances .

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by femi4: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2020
juniormod:

Debt don't pay debt. Betting puts you into more debts

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Dreyton36:
What if we all contribute N500 each to him
20 people only the guy will clear d debts na
Abi how una see am
Who is leading the donation?

Thanks for your concern sir, I have reduced the debt by 1k, it remains 9k.
A good Samaritan above assisted me with it, my intention is not to beg here, I will run around to complete it before Thursday.
I thought I would win more than that through bet9ja, then pay and keep the rest for upkeep, thanks for your concern sir.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by ambitiouschap17: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
juniormod:

Do you owed someone? Don't go into betting bro stay clear
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Sent you a mail if you are willing to tutor me. I am driven and a very fast learner. I hope you give me the chance.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by juniormod: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Do you owed someone? Don't go into betting bro stay clear
Yes I am owing someone, thanks for the advice, I am no longer considering it, since no one has spoken anything good about it. Seems very terrible.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by ambitiouschap17: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2020
juniormod:

Yes I am owing someone, thanks for the advice, I am no longer considering it, since no one has spoken anything good about it. Seems very terrible.

Just get a menial job, I know everywhere no rosy but no try betting oh

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by LagosAirport: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
It's all based on luck
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Akanimoh113(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
juniormod:

Uhm... Create a Sportybet account
Then I'll Tell you who to meet for 2 odds daily
Staking with N100
It's takes Patience for one to win that amount
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by Akanimoh113(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
LagosAirport:
It's all based on luck

It's Not Luck Bro
You have to know the Teams your dealing with
U have to know the Season
U have to know the Odds (but don't Always Base on Odds) or Else U will be having 1 game Cut
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by ublight: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Whypo:

accumulate small odds like 1.08-1.25 to make 7-10 odds on live matches it should work.

baba. I hail thee. I wanna start betting from next year. I dont have any experience atall. I want to start with 50k spare cash. My aim is to grow d cash to 500k by december 2021. U fit help? I will pay u for every successful game.
Re: Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) by ublight: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Uhm... Create a Sportybet account Then I'll Tell you who to meet for 2 odds daily Staking with N100 It's takes Patience for one to win that amount

i need it o. I have created sporty acount

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels / A.a.u.a Post Utme form Is Out / Why Do Candidate Still Fail Jamb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.