Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba (39931 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:
Yeah, below is the head of an average Nigerian. Shapeless mf. Coninho
Is that your father head? shocked
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Alfo65: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Ijaws are not igbos why will they look like igbos in the first place?

Exactly, they look nothing the dominant southern Nigerian groups. Nor is their language classified as part of the 'southern Nigerian', YEAI family.

But somehow they just look and sound like Ghanaians.

Even foreigners in the past were easily able to distinguish them and Igbos, which means that they must have migrated from somewhere relatively recently.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Your stupid, useless mumu igbo brother Ozo think otherwise grin

Do you know the meaning of digusting? grin digusting is when your yam leg, hairy chest, bleach bleach igbo women who look like transgender try to force their unnecessary scary face down your throat all in the name of sell toto, grin i doubt even monkey will like to near such freaks of nature.
And they manage to win miss Nigeria year in year out with those acclaimed rubbish you posted. Plus manage to be the first Lady in more than half of your so called south south states.
You know one thing, slander is for the unfortunate, broken and poverty wallowing individuals.
You can't kill the Igbo Queens with these cheap propaganda. Those that have tasted have sworn never to digress. Ask Obj, Gowon and Akpabio.
As for your smelly, bony women that no one cares to ask whether they are in market, the world dislike you and your girls.
Smelly things eg Tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Is that your father head? shocked
I am IGBO and my head is "flat" remember? grin
"People point accusing fingers in what resemble their fathers farm"
So the picture is that of your FATHER. Thanks for telling us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by ekesol: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2020
BlackSaints:
I am from ogu- bolo there's no Ama, in Ogu that speak Igbo no one.

You don't even know what you are talking about what is Okujagu and ogan? Do you know the meaning of clan before you quote me?

Bros u don't know okrika. What about okujagwu who speak igbo.what about Trans amadi and amadiama, what about oga. U re not from okrika go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
I am a yourba man because i put a worthless pig like in your place right? grin listen to me you nincompoop the days of you igbos abusing everybody and thinking you will get away with it are all over.

Oga, I know that you are a yoruba man... grin

I see you in the politics section all the time. You always defend yoruba, even when it comes to insulting the Nigher delta.

Saintbiship, I know you very well... grin

You are an afonja cone head!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2020
ekesol:

Bros u don't know okrika. What about okujagwu who speak igbo.what about Trans amadi and amadiama, what about oga. U re not from okrika go and sleep

He is from Okrika, you should go and sleep! Coming to talk about what you know nothing about.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Me date igbo women that are Wh0res? Godforbid grin i rather go into full time beastality than to near igbo woman who have bear bear for face. grin
And no i don't want to see your ugly looking women i don't want to have nightmares. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Ijaws are not igbos why will they look like igbos in the first place?
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
grin grin

Kingsavage, get lost!
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Stupid boy, you are a yoruba man. I forgot your moniker for a while. You are yoruba. angry
idiot who can do without mentioning their masters y orubas..
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
idiot who can do without mentioning their masters y orubas..

Saintbishop is a yoruba man pretending to be ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:

And they manage to win miss Nigeria year in year out with those acclaimed rubbish you posted. Plus manage to be the first Lady in more than half of your so called south south states.
You know one thing, slander is for the unfortunate, broken and poverty wallowing individuals.
You can't kill the Igbo Queens with these cheap propaganda. Those that have tasted have sworn never to digress. Ask Obj, Gowon and Akpabio.
As for your smelly, bony women that no one cares to ask whether they are in market, the world dislike you and your girls.
Smelly things eg Tacha
miss nigeria that igbo managers will manipulate for igbos to win.. why can't they win miss world or miss universe..

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:

Smelly things eg Tacha
Igbo women are Wh0resssssssss, prostitutes,Ashawo anyhow you can understand it i don't care. Igbo women are which rubbish queens? women who don't have pride, women who can fvck or marry anyone because of ordinary change are your queens? lol.

How many of your so called queens won Miss world? None.

Your bleach bleach heeboo women are only good as sex object nothing more nothing less, go and ask el-Rufai son, go and ask kiddwaya who fvck erica for two hours but still he dumb her like the igbo Wh0re that she is.

Sucks to be igbos i know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

To my father:
Dad, get lost!
is your dad that useless ?
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Igbo women are Wh0resssssssss, prostitutes,Ashawo anyhow you can umderstand it i don't care. Igbo women are which rubbish queens? women who don't have pride, women who can fvck or marry anyone because of ordinary change are your queens? lol.

Your bleach bleach heeboo women are only good as sex object nothing more nothing less, go and ask el-Rufai son, go and ask kiddwaya who fvck erica for two hours but still he dumb her like the igbo Wh0re that she is.

Suck to be igbos i know.

Yoruba women that will have up to d!cks in their pussy before marriage. You can never find an igbo woman begging for d!ck on the streets, something that yoruba women do all the time, with their smelly, black and disease infected.... lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

why you day fear yoruba like this? grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Yoruba women that will have up to d!cks in their pussy before marriage. You can never find an igbo woman begging for d!ck on the streets, something that yoruba women do all the time, with their smelly, black and disease infected.... lipsrsealed grin
Weiting bring yoruba women inside this matter na? This fight is between igbos and ijaws stick to the topic please my jew friend.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

What makes you think that yours truly is yoruba? lol.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Weiting bring yoruba women inside this matter na? This fight is between igbos and ijaws stick to the topic please my jew friend.

You may even be ijaw sef. I am still checking. All your posts are igbophobic.

*modified

Oh, you are ijaw.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by SaintBishop: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

You may even be ijaw sef. I am still checking. All your posts are igbophobic.
*modified
Oh, you are ijaw.
I'm glad you notice.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by pazienza(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Allen102:
Actually the land they occupy is not theirs, they stole those land from their host ( kirike) people. That's why you will never see any of them defending themselves on any cyberspace be it here on nairaland,facebook, or anyother platform.
They are trying so hard to please kirike people by adopting kirike culture (eg. names, tradition and so on ). Infact they even came up with this concept that they and kirike people are one and the same,because deep down in their hearts, they know that krike people don't regard them as their own.
As for Okrika people being immigrant from Ghana lol you have no idea what you are talking about,okrika people don't even share one ancestry to begin with.

Go and read son, stop displaying your ignorance for all to see.

Lol!
Those Igbos there are dancing to your tone because they know they are alone. The SE has no think tank and IPOB is clueless and doesn't understand these things.
They saw how Abandoned property went , they saw how Obiigbo went, they saw how Ututu lands were ceded to Odukpani, they saw how Akirika Obu is now in Akwa Ibom.
They know the central Igbos have no real leadership and have not got a clue. The FG will easily sacrifice them and their lands to you lots if only to keep you Happy and allow crude oil to continue flowing.
They are not cowering before you because they are strangers like you put it. They are indigenous to the land they occupy. They are cowering before you, denying their Igbo identity, doing anything to stop you from calling in the FG to help you run them out of their lands, because they understand the dynamics of power at play and that the Igbos in SE are a mess right now as far as leadership with purpose built around protecting Igbo interests in and outside SE is concerned.

They will continue playing the stoop to conquer game with you while they bid their time. Which will come the day SE wakes up from sleep and evolve a true leadership beyond the charlatans in Ohanaeze and IPOB. A strictly Igbo purpose driven leadership set up to ruthlessly crush all neighbors and distant groups out to compromise Igbo interests. Such leadership would revolve around protecting the territorial integrity and politico-economic interest of all Igbo groups.

Its a survival strategy they( the Igbos in Okirika) had adopted for the time being. Those of us in the know are aware of their existence and in the fullness of time, they will play crucial role for a great Igbo nation under a pragmatic, visionary leadership with an all encompassing mandate to fully restore the territorial integrity of Igbo land.
Until then... Let's all pretend like they don't exist.

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

dont start what you can't finish...
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
dont start what you can't finish...

Come at me. I wee finish you! grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Come at me. I wee finish you! grin
your women are extremely useless and shameless whores.... just look at Erica, Linda ikeji, Beverly osu, Nina, al brothels in Nigeria. Igbo women and prostitution na five and six grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Coneheadyutes(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
your women are extremely useless and shameless whores.... just look at Erica, Linda ikeji, Beverly osu, Nina, al brothels in Nigeria. Igbo women and prostitution na five and six grin grin

90,000 yoruba female monkeys spotted doing prostitution.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5577493-146/90000_prostitutes_in_ondo_state_.csp

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

90,000 yoruba female monkeys spotted doing prostitution.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5577493-146/90000_prostitutes_in_ondo_state_.csp
99% of them are igbos.. ask nnamdi kanu grin grin
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:
Igbo women are Wh0resssssssss, prostitutes,Ashawo anyhow you can understand it i don't care. Igbo women are which rubbish queens? women who don't have pride, women who can fvck or marry anyone because of ordinary change are your queens? lol.

I can see so much inferiority complex in your post.
1. There is something called light skin which many Igbo girls posses. It is not bleach my brother. I know your girls were roasted before being sent to this earth that it comes as shock for you people to see another person posses that thing you long for but cannot have.
2. Your girls judge their beauty by how much Igbo they appear. Take a look at nengi that have to extra bleach and do surgery just to appear like a typical Igbo
3. You can't bad mouth what you can't influence. "Igbo girls are ashawo" is just a code to castigate them because you know they can never fall for your oblong head and broke ass. Non Igbos that manage to have them are OK in their pocket. People like Gowon, Davido, Akeredolu and Co. As for your broke ass, hope on your burnt offering of Ijaw urchins
4. As for the "Yam leg, hairy chest and what have you" This is the part that justifies why your tribe are bad in business. If all men fight tooth and nail to have their yam legs and hairy chest that shows that almost all Nigerian men prefer and adore that yam leg and hairy chest including you.
Your women just carry last for everything. Smelly things.
Pigs

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingsavage:
miss nigeria that igbo managers will manipulate for igbos to win.. why can't they win miss world or miss universe..
I believe the same managers manipulate for almost all the rich men in Nigeria, irrespective of their tribe to adore and spend fortune to marry them.
Hate is the reason your girls were roasted with pigs fat before being sent to this world with oblong heads
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by ekesol: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
SaintBishop:

Elrufai son that married same Igbo? Pls go and sleep
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by kingsavage: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bkayyy:

I believe the same managers manipulate for almost all the rich men in Nigeria, irrespective of their tribe to adore and spend fortune to marry them.
Hate is the reason your girls were roasted with pigs fat before being sent to this world with oblong heads
i don't understand what you wrote there bro wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums / Dr Ofoegbu Attacks Simon Ekpa, "Why Do People Who Appear On Your Show Always Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.