Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. (5171 Views)

Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / Emir Hassan Attahiru: NAF Ignored Distress Call When Bandits Attacked My Domain / Lagos Policemen Respond To Distress Call Two Hours After Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. by Plut01: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2020

14 years old niece sigh

Re: DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. by FlyHeight: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
YourVILAGEpeple:

I swear.. I didn't believe she would do such thing....
She is just my favourite...
No wonder she was adding weight in the right places and her elder sis was just kpalanga... We didn't know she was on junks...
Her father is wealthy... He will do the needful...
She will travel during the festive season to get her drilling from her father and possible refund of her loots.

Damn that’s heartbreaking, I hope her parents can get her to see what she did wrong and correct her ways on time... She’s a little too young to be up to such mischief
Re: DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
this should be a lesson to you guys,activate debit alerts on your accounts ,wether through emails or text messages.this could have being averted if it was done.because if na confam hacker enter that account you no go even fit trace am go anywhere.
Re: DISTRESS Call: My Sister's First Bank Account Of 4million Naira Is Looted. by Kirchoffs: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
YourVILAGEpeple:

1. When I travel, My niece withdraws from the account on my mother's request... She is a second suspect after the bank shaa cos she did sumtin suspicious with that card in the past.

2. We have never used it at Pos terminals.
And I have not used that card for 4months now.

3. Never

4. Never

5. Mind yourself oh tongue
Hello bro , how were you able to solve this issue ? My brother is in the same situation please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Girls Fight Over Guy In Benin (video, Pics) / Saddest Photos On The Internet . / 10 Of The Youngest Serial Killers In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.