Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

“dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals (631 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by officialbeffinb(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
A Nigerian man has expressed his opinion on what it is like, being in a relationship with a Nigerian girl.

The man identified by the Twitter handle, @iam_deson, tweeted that being in a relationship with a Nigerian lady is equivalent to taking care of an orphan.

Although he didn’t explain what it meant, but from his statement it can be assumed that he may meant that any man who decides to date a Nigerian girl, must be ready to shoulder all her financial responsibilities, just like taking care of an orphan.

He tweeted;
Dating a Nigerian girl is like taking care of an orphan.

See screenshot of his tweet below.

1 Like

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by Franzinni: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
A Nigerian parasite girl ... But if she get money, who go come be the ophan ?

1 Like

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by slawormiir: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Franzinni:
A Nigerian parasite girl ... But if she get money, who go come be the ophan ?
Ogbeni...most Nigerian girls na parasites anyday anytime whether them get or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by nerd004: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
lol � 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by ouzo1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stale ..

After all this talk, dey nigga go still go love up..make una kukuma adjust to fit into dey orphanage home management.

1 Like

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by oyolohi: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Was chatting with one of my US based friend the other day... The guy came to visit his homeland Naija. He wanted to make new friends... I told him that they're fine girls around na.

He then said he've tried...that they act like prostitutes. I almost started defending my Naija girls but I reason am too...

1. Olosho = Money then sex (in that order)
2. Most Naija babes = Money, Money, Money, Sex, Money (in that order)

Conclusion: Some Girlfriend worst pass Olosho

5 Likes

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by OwenJesse27(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
they are beggers

3 Likes

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by Mecka: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
The moment you start footing her bills you ve become her second parent

3 Likes

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by Joker09(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Where is the lie?
Even when a naija girl is rich, she still seeks out for a richer guy, she won't date a guy out of pity.. girls play their own games well, she won't waste her own resources on any man but always demand from men..Cunning and smart creatures.. Men should keep that energy too since we all have equal rights now.

Naija girls actually play their own games smarter than the guys and I admire that about them. Girls rarely simp, no true love or kindness in their book as they always look out for the richest of men to date, then they'll fake the love, they don't settle for less or date u coz they pity you unlike guys, nah! They're just redpilled like that. Na men dey do love and pity who no give a fck about them. Better keep the same energy guys so you won't come here to cry later about how a girl treat you. Girls no send you o.

4 Likes

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by Joker09(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
oyolohi:
Was chatting with one of my US based friend the other day... The guy came to visit his homeland Naija. He wanted to make new friends... I told him that they're fine girls around na.

He then said he've tried...that they act like prostitutes. I almost started defending my Naija girls but I reason am too...

1. Olosho = Money then sex (in that order)
2. Most Naija babes = Money, Money, Money, Sex, Money (in that order)

Conclusion: Some Girlfriend worst pass Olosho

Most(not all) naija girls are oloshos, not that I'm trying to condemn them but it's just the reality. Probably caused by the harsh economy (survival instinct) and greed. So I don't really blame them like that, it's guys that still choose to love them after knowing what they are that I get mad at. Later these guys be ranting online how these girls treat them. See, most naija girls no send any guy lately, it's all about the money, guys should keep the same energy and quit loving now till further notice...

That was how a friend introduced me to a fine girl the other day, all she kept asking me was that 'am I rich?', hope I have enough money'. And she's like if I have good money, then we are good to go.. That's coming from a girl who is not rich. I'm doing very well for myself but I didn't bother to call her anymore because of those questions, it's gotten so bad now. Country is hard, I guess.

5 Likes

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by fati2001(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
STAP DIETING EM" UO GIYS WHEEL NUT LISSY.

1 Like

Re: “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals by officialbeffinb(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Joker09:
Where is the lie?
Even when a naija girl is rich, she still seeks out for a richer guy, she won't date a guy out of pity.. girls play their own games well, she won't waste her own resources on any man but always demand from men..Cunning and smart creatures.. Men should keep that energy too since we all have equal rights now.

Naija girls actually play their own games smarter than the guys and I admire that about them. Girls rarely simp, no true love or kindness in their book as they always look out for the best(richest) of men to date, then they'll fake the love, they don't settle for less or date u coz they pity you unlike guys, nah! They're just redpilled like that. Na men dey do love and pity who no give a fck about them. Better keep the same energy guys so you won't come here to cry later about how a girl treat you. Girls no send you o.

you nailed it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Thing U Can't Do Without In A Day / These Are The Benefits Of Loving A Nigerian Girl. Redpillers Are Wrong [PICS] /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.