Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says (982 Views)

Why Have Atiku And PDP Not Filed Their Case Against Tinubu Up Till Now? / 4 Reasons Nigerians Can't Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by Pmpm: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2020
michelz:
So Mr Atiku,why did you venture to APC in the first place and helped to remove GEJ?
gbam
Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by Fahdiga(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Afamed:

Only looters who were used to free PDP money were taken back to recession.
The genuine hard working Nigerians are smiling to the bank.
Those who were awarded contracts in the years of PDP without executions are the ones in recession as we speak now
Your pay per post must be high enough for you to defend the indefensible
Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by Afamed: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
ebenezer202l:
[s][/s] shatap
Chief Librarian from Massachusetts

Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by ticker(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
GMBuhari:
Shame no dey catch una

aftermath of ENDSars protest, people formed youth party , we have not seen anyone come out or start creating awareness

all these old cargoes including Buhari have run out of innovation , Granted in infrastructure and development, Buhari has tried , but our economy isn't growing and there's still insecurity , but worst of all , Looters are getting freed in silence ( my greatest disappointment)

Youths rise up , and i know some of you are sensible enough to ask why i cant run

One simple answer i am a very crazy and vindictive person i'd order the arrest and murder of all those who have been in power looting with impunity zero trial

we have started a movement already on Facebook. soon we will register our party belonging to the youths. go to Facebook, search youth democratic party of Nigeria and join
Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by bakol: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
If you think the so-called youths will vote any party outside the main stream PDP and APC.....you are just deceiving yourself.

Comments here show that some Nigerians are Attached to corruption.

PDP=APC=TOTAL FAILURE
Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by Pmpm: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2020
bakol:
If you think the so-called youths will vote any party outside the main stream PDP and APC.....you are just deceiving yourself.

Comments here show that some Nigerians are Attached to corruption.

PDP=APC=TOTAL FAILURE
haa
Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by Blackking98(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2020
imhotep:

Blackking98 must hear this grin
My eyes are deciving me. Are you sure he is not being sarcastic grin
Re: PDP Is The Best Friend Nigeria Could Have - Atiku Says by Blackking98(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli Is Dead / Reps Spokesman, Ben Kalu Condemns Violent Destruction Of Fulani Herds In Bende / Why Nigerians Should Be Worried That ISWAP Killed Boko Haram Leader & Not The Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.