Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Experience After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience After Death (777 Views)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience After Death by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello room. I am new here. I decided to share my story today. This happened about 31 years ago.this is my story and my life experience
My name is ......... I was born and brought up in Ogun state. . I’m 62 years old ,a grandpa and a father.
This happened when I was 31 yrs old.It was 2 AM that hot Sunday ,I had to go outside the decking to sleep since the heat was too much to endure.

Suddenly I started hearing a voice of a bird,I stood up to go inside because initially mosquito was biting me and I was too lazy to stand up.

Immediate I stood up I saw a large bird with human legs and head. It was so ugly and big. I ran for my life trying to jump the whole step at ones then I fell and roll down and collapsed, I was rushed to the hospital after several hours of me being lifeless on the floor. Since then have started having complications ,I couldn’t breath and well. Condition was getting worth all day and night . All I remembered last was when i was gasping for breath. Apparently I died for 2 days

I must say that this experience was quite unsettling to say the least. I was floating over my body. I could see and hear everything that was being said and done. I left the room for a short while and then returned to where my body lay. I knew why I died. It was because I couldn't breathe. There was a tube down my throat and the medical staff did not have an oxygen mask on my nose. I had also been given too much anesthetic.

"In my out-of-body state, I'm using my mind to try and make my right arm and hand move - my arms are extended parallel to my physical body. I want my right hand to move, any thing to move. I was trying to pull the tube out of my mouth. I looked down at my face and tears were streaming. One of the nurses blotted the tears from my face but she didn't notice my breathing had stopped, nor did she see me next to her. At this point, I'm trying really hard to make my physical arm move, but it's like my whole body is made of lead."

I could see my spirit standing before me. My spirit was so beautifully perfect, dressed in a white gown that was loose, free-flowing, and below the knee. From my spirit there emanated a bright, soft-white halo. My spirit was standing six to eight feet from my body. It was so strange, for I could see my spirit and my spirit could see my pathetic body. I had not an ounce of color and I looked all withered and cold and lifeless. My spirit felt warm and so, so celestial. As my spirit slowly moved away, my spirit told my body goodbye,

To be continued if moved to front page. I can’t imagine my real life story not cherished, valued and appreciated I need people to learn from it

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by dawnomike(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Deathissweet:
Hello room. I am new here. I decided to share my story today. This happened about 31 years ago.this is my story and my life experience
My name is ......... I was born and brought up in Ogun state. . I’m 62 years old ,a grandpa and a father.
This happened when I was 31 yrs old.It was 2 AM that hot Sunday ,I had to go outside the decking to sleep since the heat was too much to endure.

Suddenly I started hearing a voice of a bird,I stood up to go inside because initially mosquito was biting me and I was too lazy to stand up.

Immediate I stood up I saw a large bird with human legs and head. It was so ugly and big. I ran for my life trying to jump the whole step at ones then I fell and roll down and collapsed, I was rushed to the hospital after several hours of me being lifeless on the floor. Since then have started having complications ,I couldn’t breath and well. Condition was getting worth all day and night . All I remembered last was when i was gasping for breath. Apparently I died for 2 days

I must say that this experience was quite unsettling to say the least. I was floating over my body. I could see and hear everything that was being said and done. I left the room for a short while and then returned to where my body lay. I knew why I died. It was because I couldn't breathe. There was a tube down my throat and the medical staff did not have an oxygen mask on my nose. I had also been given too much anesthetic.

"In my out-of-body state, I'm using my mind to try and make my right arm and hand move - my arms are extended parallel to my physical body. I want my right hand to move, any thing to move. I was trying to pull the tube out of my mouth. I looked down at my face and tears were streaming. One of the nurses blotted the tears from my face but she didn't notice my breathing had stopped, nor did she see me next to her. At this point, I'm trying really hard to make my physical arm move, but it's like my whole body is made of lead."

I could see my spirit standing before me. My spirit was so beautifully perfect, dressed in a white gown that was loose, free-flowing, and below the knee. From my spirit there emanated a bright, soft-white halo. My spirit was standing six to eight feet from my body. It was so strange, for I could see my spirit and my spirit could see my pathetic body. I had not an ounce of color and I looked all withered and cold and lifeless. My spirit felt warm and so, so celestial. As my spirit slowly moved away, my spirit told my body goodbye,

To be continued if moved to front page. I can’t imagine my real life story not cherished, valued and appreciated I need people to learn from it
Don't wait for front page to continue...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience After Death by Righteousness89(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Continue Grandpa
We are following...

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello Grandpa.

With all due respect sir, for someone with an experience after death, I believe you should be the one teaching us not to be concerned about what men made of what we say, but what God does.

It should be done to God's glory, not men.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by sonmvayina(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Continue..I will also narrate what my dad also told me..

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by obonujoker(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Continue...
Re: My Experience After Death by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Read the topic you created before this and come back to modify your age. Except you are telling this story from a second person's perspective, only then can I believe. If it is otherwise, you are just a troll.

62 indeed!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Death by CaptMarvel(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
2AM on hot Sunday lolz!
I don't get grin

I'm sure not even the worst of the mod will mistakenly drop this to the frontpage!

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by God2man2again(m): 1:21am On Nov 17, 2020
You only need one soul to make heaven rejoice.
Re: My Experience After Death by Aladdin1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Interesting!!! Pls.continue. Life is full of mysteries and the life we live is an ephemeral transitory phase. Only a Life lived and spent in knowing and having Jesuschrist as Lord and Saviour is what guarantees us Eternity with God in Heaven. Heaven is surely a lovely place.no one should miss it for anything.
Re: My Experience After Death by Anas09: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Grandpa, me sef had an encounter with the Lord Jesus some years ago.
Pls permit me to share it here with you.
Some years ago, I was involved in a ghastly car accident, two weeks later I was faced with the decision of amputating my leg and live or die. I chose life with my leg intact.

I was called crazy and a fanatic. I told them I wil not only live, but wil walk with my leg.

No issues because those who laughed and mocked me saw me walk. I walked and still walking.

Although, It took me 10yrs to battle off the demons which swore I wld never live. When I knew the battle was not mine to fight alone, I learned the act of prayer.

My prayer time was from 12 to 2 or 3 am. As the spirit led.

One day, this was in 1999, I remember the day like yesterday. An elderly woman who lived on the street I lived. I lived right down while she lived at the beginning of the street. Walking with crutches and the same time looking very cute (lol) drew much attention to me.
She came to my house, how she knew my house I couldn't tell, but she came. She said their church was in a 7days fasting and prayer program, so on the altar of prayer The Lord Jesus sent her to me with a message.

She said the Lord told her to come and tell me to stop praying loudly. She said the Lord said I was surrounded by serious witches and wizards who were listening and countering my prayers.

She said the Lord said to tell me that He was God and could hear me even if I whispered the prayers.
Well, she was elderly, she said she was in a 7 days fasting program. I was not close to her. Where she lived, even if I used a mega phone to pray shd wouldn't hear me. And I pray audibly. If she's here talking about me praying loudly, it may be that the Lord really sent her to me. So, I his her advice and stopped praying audibly or loudly.

I learned silent prayer,. I learned to do warfare without words.

It went on for sometime. One night I had a vision.
I saw myself with the Lord Jesus walking into a Garden. Ahhhhhhhh. Wooooooow, the Garden was so beautiful there are no words to describe it. Oh my Lord! I had never imagined anything like that ever. I was transfixed. I totally forgot the Lord besides me. I was so exited at what I saw.

The grass in this place was so Green, the green is green,.like no green colour here on earth. Everything in the garden was green. Lusciously green. Like you can drink it in like water. That's how I felt. Like I could drink the colour. It was fresh. I can't describe it.
Well, whoever cuts the grass there is doing a great job, because all the grasses seems to have been measured then cut. No blade was longer than the other. It seemed artificial carpet grass we see on football pitches.
The place was so neatly kept that you could roll on the grass and not get dirty.

The trees were so fruitful. I have never seen any tree on earth as those tress. The fruits on the tress seemed as though they were the leafs too.
I'm looking to see if the leafs were the fruits or the fruits were the leafs, I couldn't make it out.

There was no yellow ribe fruit, they were all green. As many as the fruits were, there was no rotten fruit of dead leafs on the ground. I don't know how I was able to take in the information at once.

The fruits on the tress were hanging down very low close to the floor that a crawling baby could easily pluck a fruit.
At this point The Lord Jesus said 'Lets go and sit under that tree'. He pointed to an Apple tree. (in real life till today, I have never seen an Apple tree), but it was an Apple tree He said we shd sit under.
As we were walking towards the tree I was thinking, how can we sit under this tree with all the fruits hanging down. We will be covered by fruits. But, I noticed that as we were getting close to the leaves or fruits I can't even say, the tree branches lifted themselves up and moved away like they saw us coming and knew we needed to sit under the tree. So. The plants are alive there. We sat down.

Now, we sat down facing the direction we had coming from. To my surprise, i saw that we were in a different world parallel to the world or city or environment I was looking at. Up until then, I didn't have any knowledge of being somewhere else other than there. It felt like I have always been there but was seeing the garden for the first time.
Till today, I don't know why the Lord showed me these. But, I saw a different kind of life from the one in which I experienced in the garden.

I sat by the right hand side of the Lord Jesus. He allowed me to observe and take in. I saw people in this other world who seemed completely oblivious of this world lying side by side their world. All of a sudden, it hit me, I came from there. That's my world. But, why don't the people know that this garden is just here?
What separated our world and that world is a small erosionlike gully. It's not even wide. There grass in-between the worlds.

As I looked I saw what I can term as a parade or a political rally going on in the market. The entire place seemed like a market. Very busy, noisy. The place was so disorganized and chaotic. Then this parade was going on. Two factions were doing this parade. But, where I was was calm, really Serene, only the chirping of birds.

Then, something caught my attention, the contrast between the green on earth and the green in heaven was so distinct that I quickly concluded that the earth js dying.

I saw the earth's green colour seemed like dying leafs in the beginning of autumn season. Our entire green looked greenish/brownish yellow. It was so faded compared to the green there. Again, I don't know I had to see this.

To be continued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Death by Anas09: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Continuing...
When I had taken in all these details, The Lord Jesus spoke and said 'Pluck an Apple'. Immediately I raised my hand to pluck an Apple which wasn't far from me, to my amazement, a branch just reached down and put an Apple in my right hand and lifted itself up again. Again, I was so excited to see that.

The Lord said 'Bite the apple', I did. He asked, 'Did it make a sound?' I said yes Lord. He asked again and said 'Why then did you stop making sounds when you pray?'
Immediately, I remembered the elderly woman who said the Lord sent her to me and as I opened my mouth to explain to the Lord, something dramatic happened.
Now. As I was wondering earlier why humans in the other world didn't know there was a parallel world laying side by side theirs, it filtered into my Spirit that they can't see it and no one can come here except the Lord except brought them. But, the garden was invaded.

Suddenly, like a flash, 6 men manifested and appeared in the garden so quickly that I was suppose to snap and be terrified at how they came. But I was not in the least frightened. Fear is not permitted there even if you wanted to be Afraid, you couldn't be.
They quickly surrounded me with knives. They were black men between the ages of 27 to 35. They wore all black from their boots to their berets. They had red mufflers wrapped round their necks.
I don't know how I knew, but I just the leader of the group. He was the smallest in size and shortest in height of them all, but he was the most senior and he was 35.
When they surrounded me, again, I don't know how I knew but I knew they didn't know I was in the company of Jesus. I guess in that place one just knows things, they didn't know that the Lord was there. So this emboldened me and gave me six-pack confidence that they couldn't do jack.

I didn't show any sign of fear at all, this angered one of them. He expected me to be terrified of them. I learned something there, I learned that without fear, the enemy cannot eat you. Fear energizes the enemy, without fear you cripple him. When they didn't smell fear in me, they were confused and angered, they couldn't hurt me.

The second in command tried to steer up fear in me so that their mission there will not be in vain. I needed to be Afraid before they can hurt me So,he demanded that I gave him my Apple. I refused. I simply said 'No' without even looking at his direction.
Now, there's something else. I could read their thoughts and I could see their faces even when I wasn't looking at their faces.

When I said no, he didn't believe I could say no. He was with a knife and I said no to him nonchalantly. He reached out to take the Apple from me by force. Their leader said 'leave her alone'. All through the time they got there the leader looked at me with curiosity. When he said 'leave her alone, his eyes were on me. The thug turned and looked at their leader and repeated 'Leave her alone?' He was angrier abd charged at me. I didn't move, I didn't even make any move to withdraw my hand from his reach. His leader pushed him away from me saying, 'I said you shd leave her alone'.
Well, he got up from the ground and punched his leader in the face. Fight broke out. The group broke into two. Tow took the side of the leader, the other two took the side of the other thug. Before me they started fighting themselves using their knives against themselves.
Then, for the first time since they got there, the Lord spoke, He pointed at them and said, 'That is what happens when you pray'.
He said, when you pray' you change location. You are here in this secure place where no one can come and anyone who tries to trespass and come here to hurt you, that is what happens to them. I woke up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Death by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anas09. I see you have got some interesting read up there, even though I found them too fictitious and as well spotted a few exaggerations here and there. However, I would like to digress a little, naysay ask you a question. It goes thus;

* What did Jesus look like in your imagination, or was it a dream? What did he wear, his complexion?

I would like to know, please.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by sholay2011(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Hello Grandpa.

With all due respect sir, for someone with an experience after death, I believe you should be the one teaching us not to be concerned about what men make of what we say, but what God does.

It should be done to God's glory, not men.

Thanks and God bless.
You said my mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Death by Anas09: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Anas09. I see you have got some interesting read up there, even though I found them too fictitious and as well spotted a few exaggerations here and there. However, I would like to digress a little, naysay ask you a question. It goes thus;

* What did Jesus look like in your imagination, or was it a dream? What did he wear, his complexion?

I would like to know, please.
You think I will use the name of Jesus to lie?
I have answers to all your questions because I have seen him twice, but I won't answer you.

Don't worry. I didn't share this to gain anything.
Re: My Experience After Death by MuttleyLaff: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Death by Kcgeology: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thank u anas09 for sharing dx inspiring encounter. Of late am being drawn away frm worldly attachment, i derive great joy whn am alone wt nature. Dreamt last nyt where a beautifl great angel was waving at me frm d sky. Then i saw anotha angel wt a sour face and tatoo all over d body.(fallen one i believ). Why do i hv dx feeln dt tatoo has smthng to do wt mark of d beast.. Hope am normal.
Re: My Experience After Death by Anas09: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kcgeology:
Thank u anas09 for sharing dx inspiring encounter. Of late am being drawn away frm worldly attachment, i derive great joy whn am alone wt nature. Dreamt last nyt where a beautifl great angel was waving at me frm d sky. Then i saw anotha angel wt a sour face and tatoo all over d body.(fallen one i believ). Why do i hv dx feeln dt tatoo has smthng to do wt mark of d beast.. Hope am normal.
God bless your heart brethren.
Well, YHWH commended His people not to draw them, but He didn't explain why. He doesn't explain you know.

The Lord is on your side.
Re: My Experience After Death by GodWrites: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm sure you've read a lot of near death experiences or OBEs, thereby helping your mind build a construct of a supposed afterlife.

At the process of death, the brain is known to release DMT, an element that helps the organism to accept death and be at peace. Many patients even claim to have seen loved ones, or watch their life replay before their eyes in a flash.

The mind is incredible, and has sparked my interest in neuroscience. Whatever helps you accept death, our body is ready to help you accept their reality at the moment as your neurons slowly fires its last.

This DMT release works on your supposed beliefs or illusions of an afterlife. But once you're declared clinically dead, you cease to exist - a state of oblivion.

Many people find it hard understanding death. Think of it as before you were born. You had no recollection of what happened before you were born, the same way you wouldn't even know what happens to your body at the moment of death.

You literally cease to exit. It's terrifying, but that's to show that you're merely an organism and you're no different from the chicken you kill every day.

We have refused to accept this reality due to our unhealthy ego. We think too highly of ourselves that we have refused death and build afterlives for ourselves.

You will die, disintegrate and becomes atoms, thereby going back to nature and being one with it. If it gives you any solace, it is being part of the circle of life.

Everything that has breath will die, and cease to exist. Aside from this, we don't know anything else about what happens after death. But we can try to explain it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Death by TrustNone: 5:11pm On Mar 02
sonmvayina:
Continue..I will also narrate what my dad also told me..
we are all ears
Re: My Experience After Death by Zaheertyler(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02
Do people really like truth or they want to hear drama??

(1) (Reply)

Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam / See What Jesus (God Of Chosen) Did Today At The Lords Chosen Easter Retreat / Nigerian Pastor Shares Photos Of 'Angel' Captured On Camera In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.