Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (47478 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:
35 years together doing what?

Oga Olu swear with Sango that you have never cheated on her...

35 years of managing...

35 years of wearing to-match to church every Sunday after nearly tearing themselves to pieces inside the house

35 years of pretending in front of the kids and everyone else ...

35 years of playing to the Gallery...

35 years being together doesn't equate 35 years being one sad

Happy 35 years Sir and Ma...please can we now hear word?

Just because your parents were always at each other's throat doesn't mean that's the way it should be.

Happy anniversary, Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by mickelkingz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
what could keeps a married like this?
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

35 years of wearing to-match to church every Sunday after nearly tearing themselves to pieces inside the house

When you comment always have this at the back of your mind that.

Everyone is not like you.
Everyone is not like your dad or mum
Every marriage is not like that of your parents.

You life and lifestyle is not like mine , Olu Jacobs or Joke Silver.

Face your life, solve your problems and leave other people's life out of it.

I hope you have learnt a lesson or two tonight.

Tomorrow is another day. You can go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

When you comment always have this at the back of your mind that.

Everyone is not like you.
Everyone is not like your dad or mum
Every marriage is not like that of your parents.

Your life and lifestyle is not like mine , Olu Jacobs' or Joke Silver's.

Face your life, solve your problems and leave other people's life out of it.

I hope you have learnt a lesson or two tonight.

Tomorrow is another day. You can go and sleep.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Lleigh(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

So true.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by CapodeCapouti(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lucky man.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by rottenegg: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Wicked but true!

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by rottenegg: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Damn! Took off on my 6th year! Can't stand that shti! Same face, same voice, same jealous crap!
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by UltiMax(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice one and congratulations to them.
But why do they bear different surnames?
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Cashio(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Give credit to them still Mr Right for pretending for 35 good years.
I bet you will get tired of pretending for that long when it's your own time.
possibly two months of pretence for you and your spouse, and then u go ur separate ways. Since that is how you define a blessed marriage.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by kevotek1000(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
May God almighty continue to bless their union... 35 years no be 35 months ... What a wonderful journey.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by EmperorFred: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

ment?
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by samuel414: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Oga wenti concern you, face front and mind your business.
marriage is filled with ups and down, your ability to stay commited is what actually matter..
So you may know there is no perfect marriage
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by GIdiata(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
CapodeCapouti:
Lucky man.
how is he lucky?
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Olu Jacob 78yrs. Joke Silva 59yrs. 19yrs age difference. See the gap!
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by SojiCash(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Mi xyz if you know you know
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by uchennamani(m): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Ewu
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Bakin3(m): 4:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Soakaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Does it mean that these two got married before I was born
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ruleworld61(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Congrats Mr Jacobs. Together, let's rule the World
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by janedonez(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations Mummy and Daddy
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2020
I don't wanna sound overly critical, but when i see young peeps on YouTube giving advice on marriage and acting like they're relationship experts, I can't help but hiss at their insolence when i look at these ones.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Calicoe: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Has there ever been a couple without one or two issues? Their ability to still find it cool to celebrate their union after 35 years makes them worthy of emulation. Its not easy at all especially when you consider the fact that they are both in nollywood
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by LagosAirport: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Wow 35 years non be playing o
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Honestagbons(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Wow! You really have to deal With this bitterness that is pushing you to spew nonsense. You don’t live with them, you’re not part of their family, yet you’re here trying to make them out to be pretentious Haba!!!
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
This Joke no de Old.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by LadyJasper: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
buygala:

35 years of managing...

Ahnahn, why are you so angry and taking this too personal? They're not the cause of your problems oh! Nawaooooooh
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by CapodeCapouti(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
GIdiata:

how is he lucky?

To have a woman who is as successful as you are literally but yet still with you all these years. We all know most actors and actresses' marriages don't last or stay long. Yes I'm talking about those that are into acting together. Scandals, rumours and leaks, up and down. Trust me, marriage ain't easy man.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by GIdiata(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
CapodeCapouti:

To have a woman who is as successful as you are literally but yet still with you all these years. We all know most actors and actresses' marriages don't last or stay long. Yes I'm talking about those that are into acting together. Scandals, rumours and leaks, up and down. Trust me, marriage ain't easy man.

I understand you.
Saying the man is lucky is my I can't and will never accept.

making men look the bad "guy" always.

is she not lucky to have the man?
do u know if he's the one that's more committed?

BOTH OF THEM ARE LUCKY WILL DO JUST FINE.
BUY SAYING THE MAN IS LUCKY IS ANNOYING IT GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT MEN ARE ALWAYS THE BAD EGGS IN A RELATIONSHIP. AS IF THE WOMAN IS MANAGING HIM. LIKE HE'S NOT WORTH IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.