Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (47607 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ebiri88gor: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
35 years of public
service
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Longman8: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
35 years and still waxing stronger. On God
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
so who publishd tht olu was gone?
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Haha what is this? so who publishd tht olu was gone last month? God punish all you fake press people.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
GIdiata:

I understand you.
Saying the man is lucky is my I can't and will never accept.

making men look the bad "guy" always.

is she not lucky to have the man?
do u know if he's the one that's more committed?

BOTH OF THEM ARE LUCKY WILL DO JUST FINE.
BUY SAYING THE MAN IS LUCKY IS ANNOYING IT GIVES THE IMPRESSION THAT MEN ARE ALWAYS THE BAD EGGS IN A RELATIONSHIP. AS IF THE WOMAN IS MANAGING HIM. LIKE HE'S NOT WORTH IT

I get you. In this instance however, we're talking about a chain smoker and unrepentant womanizer here in Olu Jacobs.
Re: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by GIdiata(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
CapodeCapouti:

I get you. In this instance however, we're talking about a chain smoker and unrepentant womanizer here in Olu Jacobs.

hmm

only if you know her flaws.
anyways we are both good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / Davido's Chioma 25th Birthday Celebration Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.