Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? (1787 Views)

Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram / Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram / You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Akanimoh113(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay
It's not bad for one to like His/Her own Post.

I myself like my own post, Moreover I use Reactions, thumbing ma own post is Annoying.

I React on my posts and other peoples post to show how I feel about the post (If it's a Tragic post, I React, if it's not I also React)

It's your choice whether to Like or React on other peoples post whether it's Funny, Sad, or Unpleasant.

The Reason Why I Like or React on my post is because after 5mins of uploading a post no one has Liked or Reacted on it. So in other to make that happen, I call for attention by Liking or Reacting on my post. Then others get to see it and do the same.

But Who Noticed That The Owner of this Thread hasn't got much likes when making a point Meanwhile the person who Mentioned him got More likes grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Karleb(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
I had to unfollow someone here because he kept share his own post.

To each their own but I don't like the idea of liking your own post. I've never done that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Akanimoh113(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
MJBOLT:
if DSTV can advertise DSTV on DSTV,why should I not like my posts??

Abeg you get sense joor
Oil dey ya head grincheesy
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Karleb(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Okay
It's not bad for one to like His/Her own Post.

I myself like my own post, Moreover I use Reactions, thumbing ma own post is Annoying.

I React on my posts and other peoples post to show how I feel about the post (If it's a Tragic post, I React, if it's not I also React)

It's your choice whether to Like or React on other peoples post whether it's Funny, Sad, or Unpleasant.

The Reason Why I Like or React on my post is because after 5mins of uploading a post no one has Liked or Reacted on it. So in other to make that happen, I call for attention by Liking or Reacting on my post. Then others get to see it and do the same.

But Who Noticed That The Owner of this Thread hasn't got much likes when making a point Meanwhile the person who Mentioned him got More likes grincheesycheesycheesy

People who have many likes, what have they done with it?
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Akanimoh113(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Looks like you're one of the few persons getting it. That you have liked your own post doesn't even mean other people would start liking it.

Your Wrong
I know someone who posted and had only 4 likes in 2 days

This guy has friends he chats with and they are more than 4

I collected his phone and clicked the Like button
Before I left his sight his likes Hit 10
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Akanimoh113(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Karleb:

People who have many likes, what have they done with it?

I dunno sha
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Allow them live their life na
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by Lilgabby(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hypocrisy too much for nigeria and this post plus some of the fellow commenters. Una be d same! Whats bad if i like my own post or react it with love... Shey una normal at all! Abi una no knw wetin una go use data do... Make una share me oh! Or make una send am give orphanages. I never see men wey dey gossip like una ooh undecided
Re: Why Do Many People Like Their Own Posts On Facebook? by perodizico1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
you help yourself before others do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera / Phone Scarcity In Nigeria / Hot !! Nokia 3.2 With Follow Come Charger For Sale..( photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.