Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Must Be Celebrated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Must Be Celebrated (361 Views)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Be Celebrated by MFMRevivalist: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
PRAISE AND WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

1. I bless you oh Lord for putting songs of praise in my mouth

2. Whether the enemy likes it or not I must be celebrated this year in the name of Jesus

3. I shall not die uncelebrated in the name of Jesus.

4. Powers invoking troubles into my life scatter now in the name of Jesus.

5. Evil arrows assigned to draw me back in the calendar of prosperity backfire now in the name of Jesus.

6. Celebration that my life has been waiting for manifest now in the name of Jesus.

7. Any power caging my celebration release it now and die in the name of Jesus

8. Evil conclusion organized to suffer me scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

9. Blood of Jesus restore all my wasted years in the name of Jesus

10. Anointing to do exploit in life my life is available, manifest now in the name of Jesus.

11. Evil landlord and landlady holding me in bondage confess and die in the name of Jesus.

12. Evil powers that have vowed that I shall not be celebrated on the last day when Christ shall come die in the name of Jesus.

13. Anything in me that hate celebration loose your hold now in the name of Jesus.

14. Evil personality assign to abort my destiny be destroyed forever in the name of Jesus

15. Shadow of God, protect me from evil eyes of my stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus

16. Evil that happened to my parents will never come near my dwelling place in the name of Jesus.

17. Evil agenda, evil discussion and evil presence targeted to destroy me, backfire now in the mighty name of Jesus.

18. Oh God my father resurrect my buried potentials in the name of Jesus.

19. Evil policemen in my dream, assign to arrest my potentials receive total confusion in the name of Jesus.

20. Mountain of problems, become plain before me in the name of Jesus.

21. Incantation assigned to arrest my breakthrough scatter now in the name of Jesus.

22. Thank God for answering your prayers

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On American Election Fulfilled As Supreme Court Rejects Tru / God Doesn't Love Us All Equally / Evil Men Don't Understand Justice (from Proverbs 28:5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.