Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. (10061 Views)

Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by wibet: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2020
OKA
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2020
WAIT I THOUGHT ENUGU AIRPORT IS AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT !!!!!

WHERE ARE THE KLMs,Air France and co!
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Chicastle: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Abeg contact us for your ticket from any Airline Lagos check sigi
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Kingjay007:
Dana air.. quite the unfortunate one among the nigerian airlines to crash. The state of other airlines are worse than theirs. One to note is aero contractors - A danfo with wings!

grin cheesy grin you are bad gan
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Oteikwu1(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2020
A welcome development
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by BigDawsNet: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2020
habymi:
God when am I going to enter plain, I just want to know how it feels to be on air

I believe in God!

Its really not up to God to decide if you gonna fly with a plane...

If you can't afford international flight now
Its simple... Just book a local flight to abuja, Uyo or any airport within the country and break that jinx...

Lagos to Abuja will take u 23k...
Forget abt that money but you need to experience what you mate are experiencing
Its part of life progress...

That will help you motivates and speed up your future International trip

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Good, now Airpeace will sit up! Cancelled my flight 2 times, support line never picks up. Usless people!

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by wamide042(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't even like the plane and will never fly in it
There’s a park in lagos where you can get to US without boarding a plane..

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by LagosAirport: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Nice one . We hope to see more improvement in other southern states too
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by winterfell007(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2020
tyup:

Mumu grin

A big mumu that dude is
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by cutieBR(f): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Amen
victorazy:
Plz if you never enter plane before, don't worry God go bless you in next few months so that you can be flying like angels ...
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by habymi: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2020
BigDawsNet:

I believe in God!

Its really not up to God to decide if you gonna fly with a plane...

If you can't afford international flight now
Its simple... Just book a local flight to abuja, Uyo or any airport within the country and break that jinx...

Lagos to Abuja will take u 23k...
Forget abt that money but you need to experience what you mate are experiencing
Its part of life progress...

That will help you motivates and speed up your future International trip

thanks
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by kponkedenge(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:
grin

I never still enter plane for my life like dis o

It's scary I must admit.... Especially local flights. I'm never comfortable until it lands. My heart is always in my mouth.

I still prefer road travel though. Less tension and more safe.
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by favinvest: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2020
complexBoss12:
grin

I never still enter plane for my life like dis o

i still get phobia for them oo..

make dem nor vex..nor b my fault
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by pitamah901: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2020
kponkedenge:

It's scary I must admit.... Especially local flights. I'm never comfortable until it lands. My heart is always in my mouth.

I still prefer road travel though. Less tension and more safe.

Air travel is still the safest form of travel, no incident in Nigeria since 2012, can u say same for road travel?

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by lastchild: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
tyup:

Mumu grin
you have proven how childish you are
Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by fujirice: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Dana Air and lies.
You people joined the fray because there’s ample passengers and only Air Peace and Ibom Air are cashing out. You guys just want a piece of the pie, it has nothing to do with Enugu being a peaceful state. Una dey carry passengers pass the airport? grin

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by Horus(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6gi4rUYRhs

Dana Air acquires first Boeing 737 aircraft

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. by boyjo: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
victorazy:
Plz if you never enter plane before, don't worry God go bless you in next few months so that you can be flying like angels ...

Awww...so sweet of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murtala Muhammed Airport Sets Up Task Force For Traffic Management / Dont Go Country For Nigerians / CCECC Pledges To Deliver Abuja Light Rail In Eight Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.