Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

D'banj Launches Koko Mobile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Launches Koko Mobile (12220 Views)

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by sgtinfo(f): 4:30am On Mar 18, 2011
Nice one
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Etelite: 4:44am On Mar 18, 2011
This is super-Fabulous! im so going to get this! Good or bad, its ours, More of things like this should keep cropping up. Its the new generation, Up Koko master!!! Hail Don Jazzy there. An elite speaks!
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by hlexzy: 4:54am On Mar 18, 2011
My nephew Dbanj, osheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Sad i cant use this phone for here cry cry cry , but my Mama must change her phone dis week no doubt. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Etelite: 5:07am On Mar 18, 2011
uyakachi:

koko mobile my foot sad sad sad
jack of all trade***************
nonsense angry
When can we ever appreciate someone else' little progress. na wa oo. At least someone dedicated his time and money to invest and be jack of all trade. I bet even if you are "Jack of none trade" you may eventually never be like him. no hard feelings.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by BABE3: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2011
hmmm.So,, As his KokoLET, And the business development manager for KM(kokomobile), Dbanj asked me to deliver this message to yall: Ileke IdI,  and uYAkachi,

It says: "I'm Hot! U r Not! I'm Hot! U r Not! I'm Hot! U r Not! "

In essence what hes trying to say is he doesn't give two hoots!

But as a business development manager, I would still appreciate your patronage (Don't mind Dbanj, he just doesn't care!)  smiley wink Its jST 10k . Pls buy it for your Househelps at least! smiley
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by xreal: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2011
uyakachi:

koko mobile my foot sad sad sad
jack of all trade***************
nonsense angry
yes; Sean Paul, Jay Z nd co all get involved in ''jack of all trades'' practise.
Sidon there, while you see the Kokomaster take the initiative, ok!

agò.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by adaphik(f): 5:44am On Mar 18, 2011
Nice one
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by UyiIredia(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2011
i dey subscribe to today ! today !
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by eghost247(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2011
Lets see how it goes best of luck to KokoMaster
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by naijanig: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2011
We are Ready to adopt Kokomobile as House 45 official phone hahahahah
House 45; $65,000 Grand Prize, Free wedding and two weeks honeymoon; all expense paid and a nice car. To participate, log on to www.house45.tv. We are live (24/7) on infinity TV, Africa Magic, STV, Superscreen, ITV,RSTV, Crystal TV Ghana. 55 days of luxury and Glamor. House 45 is only for Singles from Nigeria and Ghana who are enterta, ining and ready to mingle
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by owobokiri(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2011
who is DBANJ and what is KOKO phone

I havent been in nigeria for the past 12yrs someone please explain who this dude is

is he the president of Nigeria    

My bruda, dont mind them. E be like say me and you dey the same boat. I never show face for naija for years now though I will be home next month. Anytime wey I hear my peepo shouting about  Dbanj, Timaya, Psquare and co , then watch them talk about how they "collaborate with" Kanye and Snoop and so will surely "get a grammy soon, I just dey wonder; Who are these rough looking people? Why the desperate/laughable attempt to beat the westerners in their own game? who doesnt know that music from Nigeria will make more waves internationaly if more emphasis are placed on developing sounds original to the country? I mean Fela I know,  Lagbaja I know, , who be Ruggedman kwa Abegii
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by eghost247(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2011
Haters will always be haters
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by eghost247(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2011
^^Haters will always be haters^^
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Kingabz: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2011
190:

I havent been in nigeria for the past 12yrs someone please explain who this dude is

is he the president of Nigeria angry angry

Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by femmy2010(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2011
Would definitely get this.
Great one.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by karashika: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2011
lucky him
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Etelite: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2011
owobokiri:

My bruda, dont mind them. E be like say me and you dey the same boat. I never show face for naija for years now though I will be home next month. Anytime wey I hear my peepo shouting about  Dbanj, Timaya, Psquare and co , then watch them talk about how they "collaborate with" Kanye and Snoop and so will surely "get a grammy soon, I just dey wonder; Who are these rough looking people? Why the desperate/laughable attempt to beat the westerners in their own game? who doesnt know that music from Nigeria will make more waves internationaly if more emphasis are placed on developing sounds original to the country? I mean Fela I know,  Lagbaja I know, , who be Ruggedman kwa Abegii

Ok make una go collect award say una never enter naija for "years". hear him, "years", hisss! go sit down jo!, Una never come back because una dey broke like nobody's business. what have u achieved over those years? I visit Naija every blessed year for the past 10yrs and i'm proud about it. For good or bad its our home. At least appreciate  a good b4 u look for a better.  listen to him refering to his people as "rough looking people", Its only God that knows how u look. Upload your pix now and your entire definition will crash everyone's system right now. International MUMU, EWU!!!
Even at this no hard feelings for an elite has spoken!
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2011
Quote from: 190 on Today at 01:45:24 AM

sledge406:

Make God punish you for that lie and question wen you dey ask. angry
Seriously there are times I read your useless post and I notice how much of a junk your kind is. Who you dey try impress for here?
Which day you enter Brimz (that na if you dey Brimz) wen you wan dey embarass your useless self? Afterall nobody ask you how long you don comot for Naija. Imp! wink
I remember reading you a while back when you claimed to have met few peeps @ Ibiza in Abuja and I am sure that must have been 13 years ago, right? Hediot!
BTW, you've got no style of yours but always been a copycat. Act natural and you'd be taken for who you are.

Quote from: 190 on Today at 02:02:41 AM
really
is snoop dogg's nephew nigerian
thats great,
ive seen snoop just once when he came for a show here at the bronx new york

Sorry but where on the map can I see Bronx, NY in England? grin
Seriously, learn to post less and quit being a nuisance to your self. wink cool

Grab Popcorn , waiting grin
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by BABE3: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2011
^^lol, this isn't gonna be pretty!
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by docjuli(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2011
Omo, i luv dis country. I luv nairaland. From babes, to Ileke IdI, sledge406, owobokiri, to uyakachi, U guys hav made my day. I had fun goin tru ur coments.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by McCoy91(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2011
odiaero:

Quote from: 190 on Today at 01:45:24 AM

Grab Popcorn , waiting grin
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Ayoobscom(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2011
Man! this guy is packed with great ideas---i gat to get 2 of this loaded phone-one for me one for her
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2011
Wow!! andi thought that this koko mobile thingy was just an attention-seeking/publicity stunt.

@190- dude, you are dramatic
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by 702: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2011
quite impressive!!! Hmm, can imagine the koko themes n screensavers! cheesy
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by BABE3: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2011
docjuli:

Omo, i luv dis country. I luv nairaland. From babes, to Ileke IdI, sledge406, owobokiri, to uyakachi, U guys hav made my day. I had fun goin tru your coments.

awww, I'm happy you are happy! cheesy
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by kunustew: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2011
this guy is a great investor.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by cold(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2011
Nuthin succeeds lyk success.D'Banj rocks!Haters gon hate,question is do we rilly giv an eff?Y'all knw d answer to dat
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Jman3(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2011
Wow! This probably marks the beginning of a new of business for Dbanj. Koko-mobile, maybe koko brand of perfumes, shoes, watches, eatries etc. the list goes on. He is diversifying and will -with proper planning- earn mutiple incomes.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by parislomo(f): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2011
Tanx 190 and Sledge406 for the NL tonic.
I've sure missed NL
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Op:

Ooooooosssshhhheeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! You know how to yarn the koko
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by 190: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2011
Sledge406 you are just a helpless f[i]o[/i]ol

what makes you think i didnt know where the bronx was before putting it up there and if i choose to say ive been away
for 1000 years thats my opinion and i dont give a Bleep wat you think,you might as well consider kissing the blackest part of my ass for all i care

nitwit undecided
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by x2lambo(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2011
Ooooshe , this guy is growing keep it up and haters should keep hating
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by desthan(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2011
x2lambo:

Ooooshe , this guy is growing keep it up and haters should keep hating

you can say that again. . . .

i wonder when people would start appreciating their own. . . @all haters, do yourselves and enjoy the moment grin

BABA AJA, OLUWA SNOOP no long thing. . . oshhhheeeee!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rest In Peace August Alsina / Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle / Nigerian Actor Olayiwola Rasaq (ojopagogo) And Wife Welcomes New Baby(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.