Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

D'banj Launches Koko Mobile - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Launches Koko Mobile (12207 Views)

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by johnjoel(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2011
goodluck
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by campella(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2011
okare cool cool cool
koko master
I dig you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Cupidkc(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2011
Koko master fone, will b waitin 4 it. Hav anybdy seen it?
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by stephyo: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2011
dis is lovely, luv dis alot. dts a nyc1 DB
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Bawss1(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2011
A phone for the groupies eh? cheesy
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by blosomy(f): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2011
Extra features, A customised screen saver of GOODLUCK with a SWAGG of his own, Nonsense!
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by eghost247(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2011
Haters Will Always Be Haters^^^^
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Blazing99: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2011
He simply went to a phone company in China and paid them to brand it "kokomobile". Simple as ABC. Anybody can do that.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by sorrytoo: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2011
Make God punish you for that lie and question wen you dey ask.
Seriously there are times I read your useless post and I notice how much of a junk your kind is. Who you dey try impress for here?
Which day you enter Brimz (that na if you dey Brimz) wen you wan dey embarass your useless self? Afterall nobody ask you how long you don comot for Naija. Imp!
I remember reading you a while back when you claimed to have met few peeps @ Ibiza in Abuja and I am sure that must have been 13 years ago, right? Hediot!grin grin grin grin grin
BTW, you've got no style of yours but always been a copycat. Act natural and you'd be taken for who you are.

Quote from: 190 on Today at 02:02:41 AM
really
is snoop dogg's nephew nigerian
thats great,
ive seen snoop just once when he came for a show here at the bronx new york

Sorry but where on the map can I see Bronx, NY in England?
Seriously, learn to post less and quit being a nuisance to your self. 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tooooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by LesbianBoy(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2011
Blazing99:

He simply went to a phone company in China and paid them to brand it "kokomobile". Simple as ABC. Anybody can do that.

[size=30pt]Nigerians and their bad mouth, oya if anybody can do that, go do am make we see mtseeeww[/size] angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by silvasurfa(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2011
MEHN I RESPECT THIS GUY!!! REALLY NICE AND INSPIRING,
SHOWS A LOT OF BUSINESS SENSE,

TO ALL YOU HATERS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES,I WONDER WHY WE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CELEBRATE OUR OWN,

I'M NO CELEBRITY-FREAK OR ASS-KISSER BUT I DEFINITELY APPLAUD HIS MIND-SET.
THE J-LOS',P DIDDYS AND BOYONCES OF THIS WORLD ARE DOING IT,WAT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT,
IT WILL ALSO CREATE SMALL SALES/MARKETING JOBS FOR SOME UNEMPLOYED FOLKS,

MY ONLY WORRY IS THAT HE DOESNT BECOME TOO PUFFED UP, BUT I GUESS THATS SOMETHING HE HAS TO DEAL WITH HIMSELF.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by lynxnoon(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2011
so who's d mobile carrier?. . . . .abi my guy don bone Glo ni? grin grin
From d looks of d fone it seems like its from Hauwei or Haier undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by mrnatural(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2011
norrin do u joor! big ups to u , keep the flag flying mr koko master, we gat ur back,
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by silvasurfa(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2011
?BACKSIDE-KISSER KE? NA ARSE-KISSER I TALK OH  grin grin
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by victorazy(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2011
good start. plz am comming
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by texazzpete(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2011
silvasurfa:

MEHN I RESPECT THIS GUY!!! REALLY NICE AND INSPIRING,
SHOWS A LOT OF BUSINESS SENSE,

TO ALL YOU HATERS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES,I WONDER WHY WE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CELEBRATE OUR OWN,

I'M NO CELEBRITY-FREAK OR backside-KISSER BUT I DEFINITELY APPLAUD HIS MIND-SET.
THE J-LOS',P DIDDYS AND BOYONCES OF THIS WORLD ARE DOING IT,WAT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT,
IT WILL ALSO CREATE SMALL SALES/MARKETING JOBS FOR SOME UNEMPLOYED FOLKS,

MY ONLY WORRY IS THAT HE DOESNT BECOME TOO PUFFED UP, BUT I GUESS THATS SOMETHING HE HAS TO DEAL WITH HIMSELF.

See Nigerian bootlickers! Once somebody airs constructive criticism he is automatically termed a 'hater'.

Kudos to all those who will buy this phone, i myself won't be caught dead using a low-end dumbphone.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by naijasing(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2011
kokomaster u re too much best
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by omo9ja1(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2011
hmmm good news for dbang - ko ni baje funwa
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by babaogun(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2011
texazzpete:

See Nigerian bootlickers! Once somebody airs constructive criticism he is automatically termed a 'hater'.

Kudos to all those who will buy this phone, i myself won't be caught dead using a low-end dumbphone.

There are tens of millions of folks in Nigeria who will see this as an opportunity to own a phone. There needs to be someone to cater for low-end users.

My only criticism would be warranty of kokomobile and how prospective buyers will be compensated if factory faults are detected.

The music industry is becoming highly competitive and these guys need to start thinking of life after music.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by ebealways: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2011
more grease to ur elbow dbanj, criticisers have not achieved 1/20 of what he has achieved, remain at the back backbitters!
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by earlalright(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
this is lovely and i am proud of the achievement. Proudly Naija
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by texazzpete(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
babaogun:

There are tens of millions of folks in Nigeria who will see this as an opportunity to own a phone. There needs to be someone to cater for low-end users.

My only criticism would be warranty of kokomobile and how prospective buyers will be compensated if factory faults are detected.

The music industry is becoming highly competitive and these guys need to start thinking of life after music.

Are you seriously implying that low end phones didn't exist in Nigeria before now?!
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
1 more low- end phone will give users more options. Well done D'banj, keep using your fame to make even more money and create more jobs while your haters keep talking, after all that is free , chicken dey no chop na so so beaf dey chop everyday
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by mrofficial(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
Blazing99:

Why don't you go and do yours? Don't forget that he paid not only the money for branding, he paid for the software as well. Now you know well, go and meet them in china. angry
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by smallboy2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
Men this is thrilling because the people that should have done this have not done it because there is no support from the government. Imagine a musician who now have excess money, going into ICT, any way he has gotten the money, May God help the youths.
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by kemisuga(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
More Blessings to your hand work. CARRY GO Banji wink
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by ogbulu: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
cheesy Dats GOOOOOOOOOOD  grin but Ive not see it in any phone shop
He should Reach a wider market
Anybody knows where I can get it in PH? call me on
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by mrofficial(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
Blazing99:

Why don't you go and do yours? Don't forget that he paid not only the money for branding, he paid for the software as well. Now you know well, go and meet them in china.  angry
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by sledge406: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Owobokiri. . .You said as quoted below
My bruda, dont mind them. E be like say me and you dey the same boat. I never show face for naija for years now though I will be home next month. Anytime wey I hear my peepo shouting about  Dbanj, Timaya, Psquare and co , then watch them talk about how they "collaborate with" Kanye and Snoop and so will surely "get a grammy soon, I just dey wonder; Who are these rough looking people? Why the desperate/laughable attempt to beat the westerners in their own game? who doesnt know that music from Nigeria will make more waves internationaly if more emphasis are placed on developing sounds original to the country? I mean Fela I know,  Lagbaja I know, , who be Ruggedman kwa Abegii
You are more than enough example of the saying, bird of a feather, flock together. Worse still, I'm forced to reason you and 190 as acute siamese imbecil[/i]es who rant at every thing they read or say without first thinking the pros and cons of an issue. First of, it is a welcomed development to the Nigerian music scene and the ICT industry moreso the economy that a human like yourself has created a brand. That, whether you like it or not will add cheddah to his pocket. . .but e nor consign (concern) me tongue
Secondly, like 190 who you show love and support for even whilst he's spewing trash after eating grass, you went further to list names of NOTABLE Nigerian artiste which has further opened your yansh that you're a strong supporter, follower and lover of what goes on in Naija and like someone mentioned earlier, your POOR Ass has not seen the airports of this continent, well, for reasons so OBVIOUS!
Talking about beating Westerners or whoever to their game, this is another reason you will remain poor unless you change your reasoning and struggle in the right directions. Is Dangote a Westerner? How about Akande, Otedola, Adenuga and a whole lot of Africans who are known in their field?
Bro, you're dumb and st[i]ew[/i]pid! wink

190:

Sledge406 you are just a helpless f[i]o[/i]ol
what makes you think i didnt know where the bronx was before putting it up there and if i choose to say ive been away
for 1000 years thats my opinion and i dont give a bleep wat you think,you might as well consider kissing the blackest part of my backside for all i care
nitwit undecided

You this fowl! What makes you think I give a hoot about how long or how far and wide you have visited other regions of the world? I only asked a question about Ibiza a/some year(s) ago and I know Ibiza might be in Portugal or Spain but your crazy lieing Ass (mind you, we are all liars o tongue so nor see me as saint grin) chose not to explain that. angry tongue
Mind you, I might be a helpless f[i]o[/i]ol as you outlined but I am sure people have a bright idea of who the fool is and would never be considered for help even wen dem don confirm your ins[i]ani[/i]ty. wink
You knew where Bronx was and said "here" but your location says Brimz, UK and many of use wen dey watch [i]oyinbo
film know where Bronx dey. cool
190 bro, you're not constructive and you really are a dimwit and it would help you not to try coming back at me cos you'll give me more reasons (of which I'm still taking it lightly with you) to make you look st[i]up[/i]id (you are st[i]up[/i]id sha wink grin) and I know you're everywhere on NL but hey, you wouldn't want people taking your every comments to be crap, would you?
Drink responsibleBe reasonable! cool
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by WackyJ1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
Nairaland has a very large amount of A.ss kissers. Dbanj made a phone so what? Texxapette was right. The phone is looks like one of those phones Reltel or Starcomms gives out. The only hype in this phone is that it was made by Dbanj. I'll rather buy a better Nokia C1-01 for just #8000 than the so called koko mobile.

Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by popoyeh(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
sledge406:

@Owobokiri. . .You said as quoted belowYou are more than enough example of the saying, bird of a feather, flock together. Worse still, I'm forced to reason you and 190 as acute siamese imbecil[/i]es who rant at every thing they read or say without first thinking the pros and cons of an issue. First of, it is a welcomed development to the Nigerian music scene and the ICT industry moreso the economy that a human like yourself has created a brand. That, whether you like it or not will add cheddah to his pocket. . .but e nor consign (concern) me tongue
Secondly, like 190 who you show love and support for even whilst he's spewing trash after eating grass, you went further to list names of NOTABLE Nigerian artiste which has further opened your yansh that you're a strong supporter, follower and lover of what goes on in Naija and like someone mentioned earlier, your POOR Ass has not seen the airports of this continent, well, for reasons so OBVIOUS!
Talking about beating Westerners or whoever to their game, this is another reason you will remain poor unless you change your reasoning and struggle in the right directions. Is Dangote a Westerner? How about Akande, Otedola, Adenuga and a whole lot of Africans who are known in their field?
Bro, you're dumb and st[i]ew[/i]pid! wink

You this fowl! What makes you think I give a hoot about how long or how far and wide you have visited other regions of the world? I only asked a question about Ibiza a/some year(s) ago and I know Ibiza might be in Portugal or Spain but your crazy lieing Ass (mind you, we are all liars o tongue so nor see me as saint grin) chose not to explain that. angry tongue
Mind you, I might be a helpless f[i]o[/i]ol as you outlined but I am sure people have a bright idea of who the fool is and would never be considered for help even wen dem don confirm your ins[i]ani[/i]ty. wink
You knew where Bronx was and said "here" but your location says Brimz, UK and many of use wen dey watch [i]oyinbo
film know where Bronx dey. cool
190 bro, you're not constructive and you really are a dimwit and it would help you not to try coming back at me cos you'll give me more reasons (of which I'm still taking it lightly with you) to make you look st[i]up[/i]id (you are st[i]up[/i]id sha wink grin) and I know you're everywhere on NL but hey, you wouldn't want people taking your every comments to be crap, would you?
Drink responsibleBe reasonable! cool

Hahahahahahahehehehehehehehe LMAO, water dey comot for my eye,
Me l no get money buy popcorn oo, but l don grab my mat, lie down by my system and buy boli and epa dey enjoy dis war.
Thank God its friday,  Who be next, okay 190,  l dey wait,
Re: D'banj Launches Koko Mobile by eros(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
Oooooooshe!!!! Keep the paper growing taller. cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yetunde Wumi - Lessons From My Drug Trafficking Mess / Makoli Crooner "Omeelin" Drops Latest Single/viral Video Titled "Seko" / Nigerian Actor Olayiwola Rasaq (ojopagogo) And Wife Welcomes New Baby(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.