Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu (363 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu by Sportz: 1:02am On Nov 17, 2020
"Nigeria is the worst nation.

"When you appoint a leader that is dull, everyone in that country will look dull.

"Nigerians are brilliant people but their leaders are dull. No brain!"

-Ghanian Pastor Enoch Aminu

Source:
https://twitter.com/ignoredaustin/status/1328359546671292418?s=20

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHWojbJp-FM
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
CC

Re: Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu by TossTos: 1:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Iliterate running the affairs of the literates ..
I tire for my country
Re: Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu by espn(m): 2:47am On Nov 17, 2020
For the dull ones to be rulling the brilliant ones...It simply shows we are duller than them. I stand to be corrected you are very wrong and you are part of the dull ones. With one slice of bread the so called brilliant ones will ignore merits and vote for a very corrupt...heartless...mean and certified thieves to govern us because of obvious hate...ethnic and religious sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu by Kobojunkiee: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2020
espn:
For the dull ones to be rulling the brilliant ones...It simply shows we are duller than them. I stand to be corrected you are very wrong and you are part of the dull ones. With one slice of bread the so called brilliant ones will ignore merits and vote for a very corrupt...heartless...mean and certified thieves to govern us because of obvious hate...ethnic and religious sentiment.
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Well maybe that's how God loves to do His things and you say so because you're not of God and hence ignorant of His ways. So perhaps you are intellectually sound but spiritually bankrupt, so let me school you a bit in the ways and knowledge of God.

Luke 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

So from the above passage, you should be able to see how far you are from the ways of God, because God loves to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

That's how God chose the leaders of the church Jesus founded to be like babes, or dull and without brain in your sight, but yet the present day church which is filled with intellectually sound persons like you is like a dead body where that church is.

Something you should understand is that the ways of God are not as the ways of man, so do not expect that God would begin to do things the way that men love to do things but His.

Another thing I would also like to let you know is that Nigeria shall rise again, but God wouldn't use the wise but the foolish things of this world to accomplish that.

That's how He chose Moses, a dull man in terms of his speech, to bring the Israelites out of Egypt, the land of bondage, instead of a "brilliant" man called Aaron.

Yeah the Israelites went through the wilderness experience after that to prepare them for the land of milk and honey, but they were impatient and complaining that they were better off in Egypt and many even disapproved of Moses and wanted to attack him. That didn't make Moses to be the wrong choice because if not for him they'd have all perished in the wilderness.

Today, he's arguably the most respected leader in the history of Israel.

So I hope you've learnt a thing or two from God's way of doing things, and very soon you see that also being vindicated in this Nation.

God bless.
Re: Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu by YouAreFinished: 5:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Brilliant ke sad
Both Nigerians and their leaders are dull

(1) (Reply)

How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World / How To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship | Apostle Joshua Selman (video) / Repentance Doesn't Make You Saved, It's Salvation That Bring About Repentance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.