Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World (348 Views)

As A True Believer, Can You Get Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa To Do This? / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Freeze Is Wrong On This. Do Not Follow Him If You Are A True Believer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World by OpenYourEyes1: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World control by the wicked one

The feeling reminds me of movies I watched in the past (I nolonger watch unholy movies by the way) on normal human walking in land infested by zombies. The zombies surround the normal human to devour him... but imagine there is a powerful shield protecting the human to prevent the zombie from harming him. That how it feels and it works similar way in the spirit.

Don't be part of the zombie land. Don't let satan use you against GOD's servants. That bitter feeling you have for them is not of GOD. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.
Re: How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World by GdNews32: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World control by the wicked one

The feeling reminds me of movies I watched in the past (I nolonger watch unholy movies by the way) on normal human walking in land infested by zombies. The zombies surround the normal human to devour him... but imagine there is a powerful shield protecting the human to prevent the zombie from harming him. That how it feels and it works similar way in the spirit.

Don't be part of the zombie land. Don't let satan use you against GOD's servants. That bitter feeling you have for them is not of GOD. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.

Bump... .
Re: How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World by GdNews32: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .... ...
Re: How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World by GdNews32: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..... .... ....... .
Re: How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World by GdNews32: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ... ... .... .....
Re: How It Feels In The Spirit As A True Believer In The World by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....... ..... ....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Less Focus On Jesus And The Synoptic Gospels? / ANCIENT TRUTH / The Belief That God Assigned Specific Gender Roles In Evangelical Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.