Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted (51090 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by lomprico(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2020
these ipob boys sef? angry
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by NOwazobia: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Is a bloody cult war.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by somto811(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2020
lomprico:
these ipob boys sef? angry
which one is these ipob boys sef?
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Akfrenzy(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2020
BIGGERhead4:
Nnandi Kanu and IPOB miscreants at work
so they've not cured ur mumuness

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by lomprico(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2020
somto811:
which one is these ipob boys sef?

that one!
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2020
kingk:
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan..
But why did the people vote for the wicked again and again and again sad
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Akfrenzy(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
These are Igbos terrorists and criminals. Instead of taking their fight to SE they are disturbing the peace of Lagos.

Ndi Ara
confirmed zombie indeed
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Grrr8(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You have dedicated your life to writing Biafran and Nnamdi Kanu.
Is this how you will build a house for your mother?
If You are an only child, your mother is childless
Most a child build house for the Mother?
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Emmys1212:
Can someone help me with airtime ? MTN 070_489_075_76 so I can call my elder bro to send me money for food . cry cry cry No matter how small it is . God will bless you so abundantly . Accident and untimely death shall not come your way . God protection will be upon you and your family. Amen
this is the new format, if they send the airtime now, nah data you go use buy
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Kaiser20: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Some idiots will say they're government sponsored.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Splitmind: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2020
kingk:
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan..

Our righteousness and upright president is up to the task Only those who hate progress are groaning.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Jonathan39: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2020
My Igbo people, let's be cautious. They want to cause problem between Igbo and Yoruba. The old tactics is at play again

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by MusaChukwudi: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedzombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
modsfucker
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate.

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to cause disunity and sow seeds of discord...they do this by creating tribal inciting topics to cause arguments..

They are mostly northerners.....it's all part of their divide and rule tactics

AK47 rat ta ta ta ta ta ta ta!

Result?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by SpicyMimi(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2020
serverconnect:
This 2020 will not take my life and the life of my family.

Amen!
And mine too, in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by mrkings84(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
With all the Jail break, and police stations being vandalized and arms carted away, we expecting more of these in the nearest future.

But one thing is sure.
GOD WILL KEEP HIS OWN!
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by MusaChukwudi: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
this is the politics tinubu and cohorts are playing to decimate the easterner back to east with their business , cause any clash will definitely go back to them

So going back to your own land is decimate? Wow! so Yoruba are incharge of Igbo destiny?
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Lovelyn451(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2020
God help my people in the southwest region. I wonder how they're coping with this shop looting of a thing...chai
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Ishilove: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Bolustical:
The anarchy we invited with our hands is here with us. No one should complain.

The have left the roads and they no longer patrol, so no one can complain about them.

Nature does not provide room for vacuum, in the absence of police, criminals become unchecked kings.

Let's enjoy the violence in peace.

May we not just be victims.
They are responsible to the people and if they know they don't want to do their jobs they should resign and let others take over. We cannot be paying tax to fund their salaries only for them to sit their corrupt asses down and not earn their salaries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2020
The town is on red flag
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by VULCAN(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2020
The most terrible thing about insanity is that it just creeps up on its victims so slowly.

Initially, when they speak from a place of mental instability people will just be hailing them but later when they begin to roam the streets those same people will broadcast their history.

BIGGERhead4:

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2020
AFONJAS ARE CRIMINALS
AFONJAS ARE TOUTS
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Bolustical:

The have left the roads and they no longer patrol, so no one can complain about them.

Nature does not provide room for vacuum, in the absence of police, criminals become unchecked kings.

Which mumu anarchy did you invite?
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Masterkernel1: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

IPOB is responsible for your birth. I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Goodman247: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedzombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
modsfucker
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
Favor914
MusaChukwudi
BIGGERhead4

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate.

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to cause disunity and sow seeds of discord...they do this by creating tribal inciting topics to cause arguments..

They are mostly northerners.....it's all part of their divide and rule tactics
My brother, are you not tired? undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by naptu2: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Ishilove:

They are responsible to the people and if they know they don't want to do their jobs they should resign and let others take over. We cannot be paying tax to fund their salaries only for them to sit their corrupt asses down and not earn their salaries.

https://www.nairaland.com/6258489/endsars-hundreds-resignations-police-officers
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Trustwallet(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Emmys1212:
Can someone help me with airtime ? MTN 070_489_075_76 so I can call my elder bro to send me money for food . cry cry cry No matter how small it is . God will bless you so abundantly . Accident and untimely death shall not come your way . God protection will be upon you and your family. Amen
No vex but i want ask.
How u take enter nairaland when u dont have data, which as well u can send him whatsapp message or call me sms?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by shedomains: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Bolustical:

yea lets welcome the new normal , SHOPS LOOTING.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by laluski(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:
May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace

May the soul of the useless politicians in Nigeria join them before December 31st.

They'll rest in hell fire...when because of a stupid party that has no meaning to well meaning youths,some bunch of street urchins decide to fight after smoking igbo and useless drinks...how can they end up in heaven... they're already in hell fire

As for the politicians...that's a sure amen
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by brosom(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
sad
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Edo was on fire this week but no one blamed oshiomole or the oba of Benin, few thugs fighting and it's all tinubu's fault, anyways the state government should put their community police into good use, bring in Amotekun from other states if the police refuses to intervene, Lagos will raise and all miscreants will rot at the bottom of the lagoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.