Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted (51135 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by makanma(f): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2020
this is where i see the importance of education....not necessarily university education....but atleast seconday education can prevent all these rubbish....cause one thing school taught me is CORDINATION
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by BIGGERhead4: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2020
Masterkernel1:

IPOB is responsible for your birth. I'm sure.

IPOB are terrorist.
The Nigerian Army will kill any IPOB TERRORIST on sight. grin grin grin grin

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by BIGGERhead4: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Akfrenzy:
so they've not cured ur mumuness

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by BIGGERhead4: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Oriakku:
you are a core, die hard and unrepentant yoruba muslim

I'm not from West.

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by BIGGERhead4: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Do you see why the whole world take you people to stopid?

So for your ewedu mind, Uche Mefor will use Facebook, an open forum to desimilate such sensitive info in English instead of Radio Biafra.

No wonder you people looted Igbo businesses and started shouting Yoruba Ranu

Shady and unreliable

Nobody get sense amongst IPOB TERRORIST, their leaders Nnandi Kanu and Uche Mefor cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by efighter: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2020
kingk:
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan..

It is worse when there are wicked and senseless citizens with no future ambition like this poster.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by efighter: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
Where is Amotekun, see what the sophisticated people has imposed on itself, massive looting by indigenes of a tribe who should be competing among the developed countries if it were to be a nation, but poor leadership and a warped national Constitution has stagnated them to this miserable situation and many of them still have the temerity to remind us that Buhari is a man of 'integrity'. Then insult Igbos for not seeing Buhari as a redeemer

Yet, you will not leave Yoruba land and go back to your drugs and crime infested region.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by BIGGERhead4: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You have dedicated your life to writing Biafran and Nnamdi Kanu.
Is this how you will build a house for your mother?
If You are an only child, your mother is childless

IGBO MAN from IMO STATE, you think say na everybody you see for this Nairaland, Dey Jobless like you? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by stayclearofme: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
kingk:
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan..
Irrelevant comment.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by AfroBeatDiary: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sin na hook
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by kingk(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
efighter:

It is worse when there are wicked and senseless citizens with no future ambition like this poster.

If the statement vex you eh, oya take cold water drink......from your point of view, you seems to be one of the hoodlums and my post touched you somewhere..

Sorry ooh!.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Seyzcham91(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Amen but you no too make sense even before the #Endsars protest there had always been fights like this in mushin among cultist groups or hoodlums not a new thing and as someone said this is just another friendly Match in Mushin
Bolustical:
The anarchy we invited with our hands is here with us. No one should complain.

The have left the roads and they no longer patrol, so no one can complain about them.

Nature does not provide room for vacuum, in the absence of police, criminals become unchecked kings.

Let's enjoy the violence in peace.

May we not just be victims.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by ogbuefi677(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Grrr8:

Most a child build house for the Mother?
Yes, if your mama carry you for belle, breast feed you, pay school fees from nursery to university, d least you can do is build a house for her.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by kingk(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
stayclearofme:

Irrelevant comment.

You called it irrelevant cos you're still coping, struggling to survive.....if we have good leaders that put down a good structure, such nonsense won't be happening. Just get that fact that all our leaders are wicked.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by splendour7(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yorubas Are Attacking,burning And Looting Igbo Business In Lagos In The Name Of Hoodlum Clash,adeyinka Grandson Said This Few Weeks Ago And Now Yorubas Are Carrying Out Their Threats By Proxy.

Ndi Igbo In Lagos Better Wise Up This Is Not Ordinary Clash,its A Well Planned Attack On Ndi Igbo In Lagos!

Ndi Igbo Aku Rue Ulo!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Access03(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Sophisticated looters.
Yoruba people and free things sha.
Chest-beating Developers!
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Greenback: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Much ado about coneheaded structures grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Masterkernel1: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

IPOB are terrorist.
The Nigerian Army will kill any IPOB TERRORIST on sight. grin grin grin grin

I'm celebrating your brothers, boko haram the patriots.

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by BIGGERhead4: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Masterkernel1:

I'm celebrating your brothers, boko haram the patriots.

Bokoharam and NNAMDI KANU are TERRORIST. grin grin grin

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by CAUSTIC002: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
heard of the festac violence, now this? naija is scary!
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Willie007: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
“No causality was recorded during the fight among some gangsters in the Mushin area of Lagos State.

They are no more hoodlums, they are now gangsters

gangsters ko Yakuza ni
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Kokaine(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bolustical:
The anarchy we invited with our hands is here with us. No one should complain.

The have left the roads and they no longer patrol, so no one can complain about them.

Nature does not provide room for vacuum, in the absence of police, criminals become unchecked kings.

Let's enjoy the violence in peace.

May we not just be victims.
exactly
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Gracchus: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
THEIR NEW PLAN NOW IS TO TURN IBOS AGAINST YORUBAS.

What do you mean by turn against? Are ibos and Yorubas together before? Are they brothers?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Gracchus: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ezmans:
those lazy people from that side with looting, stealing & vandalism are like 5&6, they no de tire
If y'll are tired, you go vamoose to where you came from, abi war dey ravavage una land na why una nor fit stay dia? But wait, I thought y'll claim to make up 85% of Lagos population, so you mean it's the minority population now dealing with majority population huh?
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Gracchus: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
ogbuefi677:

That's why they're always shouting awa land awa land.
Them no wan learn from Igbo and open shop, their own na to the collect owo mi da.
Yes, na awa land and we go do whatever we like, if una don taya to dey pay una go return to una tiny land.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Gracchus: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Edo was on fire this week but no one blamed oshiomole or the oba of Benin, few thugs fighting and it's all tinubu's fault, anyways the state government should put their community police into good use, bring in Amotekun from other states if the police refuses to intervene, Lagos will raise and all miscreants will rot at the bottom of the lagoon.
Most folks from that region are bloody hypocrite, UT na the foolish Yorubas who actual engage them in saying trash about their own I blame. When police arrested some boys for cultism in Lagos, some foolish Benin boys were taking a dig at Yoruba meanwhile Benin SHITHOLE where he comes from is the world headquarters of cultism, go to their rubbish useless dirty and chaotic university cam uniben, it is an haven of cultism. Same applies to the Igbos too, their own universities too are no go area na cultist go finish you there, AL there universities are even glorified secondary schools, yet when they kill each other like chickens that they are, nobody blames then, but some foolish Yorubas will be forming liberal and good governance advocate, dem go learn by force.. When other tribes dish hate to you but u want to preach love, I have got no time for that, I dish dem multiple hate back iyalaya anybody

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Gracchus: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
splendour7:
Yorubas Are Attacking,burning And Looting Igbo Business In Lagos In The Name Of Hoodlum Clash,adeyinka Grandson Said This Few Weeks Ago And Now Yorubas Are Carrying Out Their Threats By Proxy.

Ndi Igbo In Lagos Better Wise Up This Is Not Ordinary Clash,its A Well Planned Attack On Ndi Igbo In Lagos!

Ndi Igbo Aku Rue Ulo!!
We can't wait for your departure, your sorry asses won't be missed. After all nobody gave y'll IV before you came. We hope you make do of your plans this time around unlike y'll did 5vyears ago yet didnt do shit
https://www.nairaland.com/2374510/igbos-map-out-5-years

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Successkay12(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Nothing to see here.

Just another day in Mushin.
Mushin boys that are always looking for the slightest excuse to start fighting each other.
You will see blood brothers fighting each other over divergent allegiance to different gangs.

Anybody who knows Mushin well knows that this is just another friendly match between hoodlums and miscreants.

If you have a real news, do well to mention me.
This one no be news.

Na just friendly match
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Gracchus:
Most folks from that region are bloody hypocrite, UT na the foolish Yorubas who actual engage them in saying trash about their own I blame. When police arrested some boys for cultism in Lagos, some foolish Benin boys were taking a dig at Yoruba meanwhile Benin SHITHOLE where he comes from is the world headquarters of cultism, go to their rubbish useless dirty and chaotic university cam uniben, it is an haven of cultism. Same applies to the Igbos too, their own universities too are no go area na cultist go finish you there, AL there universities are even glorified secondary schools, yet when they kill each other like chickens that they are, nobody blames then, but some foolish Yorubas will be forming liberal and good governance advocate, dem go learn by force.. When other tribes dish hate to you but u want to preach love, I have got no time for that, I dish dem multiple hate back iyalaya anybody

Absolutely Correct.
I blame our liberal over educated parents for all this nonsense, I was never a tinubu supporter but I just got irritated once everyone stated putting the blame on a non office holder....if you go online and check out most of the people against this guy are mostly igbos who call him a murderer but will endorse Peter Obi for president....Peter Obi that should be questioned on the activities of SARS during his time as governor....their hypocrisy is just appling... tinubu will still beat all their past and present governors when it come to development but some foolish Yoruba with greedy elders like Bode George will join them to be tarnishing his imagine..... tinubu's only crime is that he gave them breathing space. Fvck the age of liberalism, make everyone answer him tribe name, make everyone know him village.
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by kingsavage: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lovelyn451:
God help my people in the southwest region. I wonder how they're coping with this shop looting of a thing...chai
let them go back to igbo land
Re: Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
AFONJAS ARE CRIMINALS
AFONJAS ARE TOUTS
cheesy and your life depends on the economy of the Afonja's.

Drug pushing offspring of a baby factory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Storm Lagos Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.