Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project (429 Views)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by TonyRazor(m): 2:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Tony Okafor
I'm the most prepared to replace Obiano in 2022- Chris Azubogu, Mr project

The member representing Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Chris Azubogu, has said he is the most prepared to govern the state in 2022.

He said he had taken 15 years to prepare himself for the job.

Azubogu, stated this on Monday in Awka, the Anambra State capital in a chat with journalists.

He said some of the people in the race with him for the 2021 governorship poll in the state might be more educated than he(is) , but they were not as prepared as himself for the job.

He said: “In the last 10 years, I have held very critical government positions, and in the last 15 years, I have been involved in proffering solution to governance in this
state (Anambra) and Nigeria.

“Some aspirants in the race don’t understand governance; they come to learn on the job.

"I'm an engineer by training, I know how to press the right bottoms. I'm a 'professor' in public policy and fiscal management."

He said the bane of leadership in the country was that most people mistook philanthropy for good governance.

"Philanthropy is not good governance.
"I'm not seeking people's votes to be philanthropic. I'm coming to give good governance.
'I won't be that type of governor that would depend on federation allocations to pay salaries. With the revolution I will bring on board as governor, Anambra won't generate less than N10bn per month internally.

“Those aspiring to be governor of the state are very qualified, but the difference is that I am the most prepared for the task of governance. I want the people to give me the opportunity to reposition Anambra State. Anambra is supposed to be number three in the country after Lagos and Rivers States.

Reminded that scores of billionaires had indicated interest to contest the 2021 poll, Azubuogu said he had never feared giants in any endeavour he had face in life.

He said," It's not for nothing that my constituency had voted for me three times to represent them in the House of Representatives. Nobody in Anambra has matched that feat.

"And be reminded that my constituency is made up of three local government areas comprising Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo. I defeated many giants thrice to be were I'm today. I'm not afraid of anybody or any name", the lawmaker stated.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2020
The only man for the job ... Chris contract me and the job is half done.
Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by HAccord: 5:04am On Nov 17, 2020
If Chris contest and wins PDP primaries, it's a done deal.

While Obiano was drinking champaigne in Awka government house, Chris Azubogu was attracting several federal projects on erosion control, road constructions, street lights etc into his into his constituencies as a HOR member. The guy try abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by Ikechukwu1st(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2020
TonyRazor:
Tony Okafor
I'm the most prepared to replace Obiano in 2022- Chris Azubogu, Mr project

The member representing Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Chris Azubogu, has said he is the most prepared to govern the state in 2022.

He said he had taken 15 years to prepare himself for the job.

Azubogu, stated this on Monday in Awka, the Anambra State capital in a chat with journalists.

He said some of the people in the race with him for the 2021 governorship poll in the state might be more educated than he(is) , but they were not as prepared as himself for the job.

He said: “In the last 10 years, I have held very critical government positions, and in the last 15 years, I have been involved in proffering solution to governance in this
state (Anambra) and Nigeria.

“Some aspirants in the race don’t understand governance; they come to learn on the job.

"I'm an engineer by training, I know how to press the right bottoms. I'm a 'professor' in public policy and fiscal management."

He said the bane of leadership in the country was that most people mistook philanthropy for good governance.

"Philanthropy is not good governance.
"I'm not seeking people's votes to be philanthropic. I'm coming to give good governance.
'I won't be that type of governor that would depend on federation allocations to pay salaries. With the revolution I will bring on board as governor, Anambra won't generate less than N10bn per month internally.

“Those aspiring to be governor of the state are very qualified, but the difference is that I am the most prepared for the task of governance. I want the people to give me the opportunity to reposition Anambra State. Anambra is supposed to be number three in the country after Lagos and Rivers States.

Reminded that scores of billionaires had indicated interest to contest the 2021 poll, Azubuogu said he had never feared giants in any endeavour he had face in life.

He said," It's not for nothing that my constituency had voted for me three times to represent them in the House of Representatives. Nobody in Anambra has matched that feat.

"And be reminded that my constituency is made up of three local government areas comprising Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo. I defeated many giants thrice to be were I'm today. I'm not afraid of anybody or any name", the lawmaker stated.
Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by limeta(f): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Na true another one
Na your turn to loot abi
Devil hammer yr ugly face
Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by deboysben(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes i fully support that.

Azubogu for pdp

Soludo for apga

Andy uba for apc

Ifeanyi uba for ypp.

Soludo wins
Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
deboysben:
Yes i fully support that.

Azubogu for pdp

Soludo for apga

Andy uba for apc

IIfeanyi Uba Kingsley Mouhalu for ypp.

Soludo wins
Re: I'm The Most Prepared To Replace Obiano In 2022, Says Chris Azubogu, Mr Project by deboysben(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=ImmaculateJOE post=96170266][/quote]na so u hate him reach

(1) (Reply)

UK Parliament. Those Who Murdered Nigerians Should Not Benefit From Trade&travel / Bank Reveals How Dangote Wired N200M To Usman During 2015 Election / Edo Modular Refinery; Another Effort In The Right Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.