Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend (55269 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Strongbest(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Our Ancestor Ned Nwoko and white Pussy be like 5 and 6, Hahahahaha this little girl Regina no go get sense at all, you know say your husband no dey take eyes see anything yellow skin inside skirts, and you go carry your yellow girlfriend come your house

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Shadysen: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2020
we shall see.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2020
No need for any explanation Reginal Daniels
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by femi4: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2020
pretydiva:
If he decides to take 7th wife, there's nothing you regi can do
Being her friend will even promote unity in the house especially between no6 & no7

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by akmath: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
HUSBANDS /HUSBAND'S
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Smellymouth:
The day Ned married Regina Daniels, he married social media join..

ned will steady promote more Academy players to first team..

And he will continue to recruit for the academy self.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
a friend that may become a wife soon? stop responding to all news you see or read online

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Agbebakun22: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Werey ni Regina.. Who asked u shey we know no who Ned be before ni.. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Officialhorlah:
Lol
she no want make them dey calk her "Ned 6th wife" she love "Last wife"grin
Mumu you'll soon JAgrin

grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Merimental(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Maybe she's telling us the truth...
Cos we are not there...
We are only at the comfort of our home reading their news...

wit data d world is on ur palms now. her marriage too started as rumor on d internet.

Not like I give a F**k.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by bigtt76(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2020
She's so naive ....na from clap dance de take start

Made4naijalove:
Regina Daniels has denied reports that her husband Ned Nwoko has taken another wife.

Regina became Ned Nwoko's 6th wife just last year. Recently, there were speculations her husband is about to get married to another wife after an Arab woman shared numerous photos of herself posing in Ned Nwoko's house while wearing an engagement ring.

Reacting to the speculations, Regina said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRSJNhhUww

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Hmm, I hear

SO Regina something don already expiry

while some of her mates have not even get to the sweetest part of their marriage sef

this one don became old cargo

Lesson for all girls all that glitter no be gold

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by witworth(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
We no know say na your enemy.
your friend wey we never see with you before, if you like call her your cousin, na so all your husband's Senior wives self welcomed you and embrace you with open arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by slowice(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Well i knew.... Ned my man will not chop anything uglier than Regina.... Nigga got fine taste in women. Check out Regina's senior wife you ll understand.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by witworth(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Nairaland self dey lie a lot, but e no get wetin we fit do, world don spoil e don spoil, but good people and truth will never vanish from the surface of the earth no matter how many fake news can exist
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Danny50: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Why would she even make friend with such an ugly lady.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Oshokalo: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Smellymouth:
The day Ned married Regina Daniels, he married social media join..

ned will steady promote more Academy players to first team..
fact u are very correct,and we never knew nwoko before now

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by nazablossom(f): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2020
That is for now
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by sinola(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2020
when i saw the news yesterday,i knew for sure that it was a fake news.
This guy cant be a virgin besides,Ned only goes for virgins and small small girls.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Noble1000(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
that one mo mean say you go be the last wife. Ned go soon marry more.
for your logo and Flyer for just 2k. call and Dm me

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by tfash96(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
This man is going to 40
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by mukthar2000(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Mumu, can u see how the Sara was laughing at u in that tape? it ur friend abiii, u better cry out for miniseries of Nairalander help u out.

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by sylve11: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Maybe she's telling us the truth...
Cos we are not there...
We are only at the comfort of our home reading their news...

abi o.... cool
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by mizz2posh: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Why is she so quick to defend him? u are scared of having another wife under u yet u were married under several women. Stop being greedy jor. Let his national d*ck and billions go round biko.

Why not calm down and wait till he actually takes a new wife, the girl said the lady is her friend, plus this Regina doesn't seem like the type to stress over another wife, have you seen how friendly she is with her co wives?
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Eriokanmi: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2020
The lady did surgery in her lip. So obvious

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by mizz2posh: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
slowice:
Well i knew.... Ned my man will not chop anything uglier than Regina.... Nigga got fine taste in women. Check out Regina's senior wife you ll understand.

I swear, the chic in question looks like Miss Piggy, her face is all swollen up from plenty surgery, she now used cloth to cover like a decent Arab girl, so that Ned can think she's a virgin and add her to his pay roll.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by TruthinAction: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
No wise woman brings a beautiful female friends to her matrimonial home when she knows her husband loves women.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Oteikwu1(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Hu send u
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by LaReinaa(f): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
9ja bloggers and fake news are like 5&6

What happened to the girl’s face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.