Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend (55267 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by tfelicityk(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Smiling... The announcer what next again!
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Mickey18AR(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Father lawd, let this man get broke in the twinkle of an eye grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by coolsegun2002: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Women are just fascinating creatures cos how they bring themselves to share one d!ck under one roof baffles me...I mean.. for a specie known for the highest level of jealousy..

..if only pretense could be measured with a machine...

Kudos to all the women out there that won’t settle for írànù and rádárádá In the name of financial security..

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by coolsegun2002: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Mickey18AR:
Father lawd, let this man get broke in the twinkle of an eye grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Hopss(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2020
men ,no be all this one dey worry me, wetin dey worry me nw,na how i go take get the kind money wey if i dey spend,i no go dey do calculation.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Why do so many Nigerians wish Ned another wife simply because they are jealous of Regina? I thought they said he's too old and ugly yet they can't sleep over the old man.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Hollusilva28(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2020
keep on deceiving yourself, that man called your husband will still bring another woman. He ain't stop on you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by mercyhomes: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Our fine girls in this forum won't like this news grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by joro10: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2020
We are not complaining laa
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by bewla(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Why is she so quick to defend him? u are scared of having another wife under u yet u were married under several women. Stop being greedy jor. Let his national d*ck and billions go round biko.
Not so fast
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by MotiveU(f): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Fake people
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by kkins25(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
hehehe... lets pray so
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by FBACCOUNT: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Wahala

Get your google voice number ➕ USA �� whatsapp number for your online business ➕Foriegn Facebook account
Pls dm
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Sarsaproko: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Friends dey collect husband nau.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2020
WHO CARES YOU WON'T BE THE LAST WIFE SO ENJOY WHY YOU CAN
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by pepperdemzombie: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Did you not say Ned was rumour?
Who cares?
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Lovelyn451(f): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2020
they were even emphasizing on the engagement ring...so any lady with a ring on her finger was engaged by Ned? mumu media
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by FashionCookie(f): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2020
That was how you denied your own before the truth finally came out. But seriously, this lady looks scary like surgery gone wrong or something. Her facial features no be here...
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by FashionCookie(f): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Women are just fascinating creatures cos how they bring themselves to share one d!ck under one roof baffles me...I mean.. for a specie known for the highest level of jealousy..

..if only pretense could be measured with a machine...

Kudos to all the women out there that won’t settle for írànù and rádárádá In the name of financial security..

You're right. Truth be told, those women are not happy with one another. The smiling face is just for the gram...when you hear suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Donspicey: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm,,,after d kpanshing Ned discovered dat she is not a VIRGIN.....
No no marriage be dat......

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Donspicey: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2020
FashionCookie:
That was how you denied your own before the truth finally came out. But seriously, this lady looks scary like surgery gone wrong or something. Her facial features no be here...

Come be like say she don bleach her hymen too....

Have u forgeton dat Ned only marry Virgins....

Dis one wey don wash tire no fit b virgin nah.....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by tiswell(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Smellymouth:

Wait o , does ned nwoko even kneel to propose?
Ned na alpha redpiller pro-max

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by vickydevoka(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Buh Regina is took small abeg
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by FashionCookie(f): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Donspicey:

Come be like say she don bleach her hymen too....

Have u forgeton dat Ned only marry Virgins....

Dis one wey don wash tire no fit b virgin nah.....

Virgins ke? Hahahahaha...as in, e just get as she take be. Like a transgender or something.
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Donspicey: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2020
FashionCookie:

Virgins ke? Hahahahaha...as in, e just get as she take be. Like a transgender or something.

I no fit get erection wit dis coke and fanta stark naked before me sef.....

She cum resemble intimacy gadget join....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Abagworo:
Why do so many Nigerians wish Ned another wife simply because they are jealous of Regina? I thought they said he's too old and ugly yet they can't sleep over the old man.

Lol, thought I am the only one seeing the jealousy. Almost like they can’t wait for something to go wrong, so they can say “I said it!!!”

Shey men are polygamous in nature, this is Ned practicing the polygamy by marrying, not cheating- yet they won’t rest. I am not either of their fan (or pro-polygamy), but Ned and Regina won’t be the first. Atiku has more than one wife. Sade Okoya is married to an ancestor and they have done up to 20yrs together. Ned and Regina do not come off that level headed though.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by alingo2013(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Jesslove(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Whether the rumors is true or not this man am seeing his forehead now would still take another wife Regina just play ur part as a good wife and mother to ur son all the best .... Ned pls keep spreading beautiful kids...ur anscestors are proud of u!
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by LordErrk: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Elvis2kay post=96126689]A young girl with long throat, all in the name of money you married your papa mate.

Na her grandpapa mate she marry o
Re: Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend by Goodman247: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Htoxy71:
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Cuddles Falz In New Photo / Adewale Spicy Accuses Broda Shaggi Of Sleeping With Her After Lying / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.