Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Senator Ararume You Are The Man! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ararume You Are The Man! (621 Views)

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ararume You Are The Man! by manuch(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2011
Imo State is on the march again, in search of a new leader. We are in search of an astute leader who will garnish the progress made so far in the country by our indefatigable President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan . A man who will lend his ear to our cries for a better today, and a secure tomorrow, a visionary leader, that man is you sir. The pride of Imo, we beckon on you to lead us through this critical period in our history. Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, you are the man! Hearken to our clarion call!
No doubt Sir, you will face an arduous task, but I know you are able. Armed with the right arrow you can pierce the heart of any doubter.
The people of Imo State can attest to your goodwill.
I believe in you, I believe that you can bring hope into the homes of thousands of Imo citizens , by touching the core of their hearts, I know you have their interests at heart, your exemplary vision as a leader will attest to this. Mirror the kind of leadership you have always shown.
I believe that your determination shall be an unassailable task for any opposing aspirant to usurp this lifetime aspiration from you.

ALL HAIL THE PEOPLES GOVERNOR!

(1) (Reply)

A Vote For Buhari/bakare Will Stop The Jos Crisis And Religious Killings. / Why You Will Not Vote Fashola For 2nd Term / Data Capturing Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.