Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Can One Deal With A Demanding Parent? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Deal With A Demanding Parent? (1234 Views)

How Does One Deal With The Death Of A Spouse? / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Deal With A Demanding Parent? by YourCoffin: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
As long as you are not living together, you don't have a problem. They will get tired of complaining. Just call when you feel like but don't neglect when the call
Re: How Can One Deal With A Demanding Parent? by Brandonx(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
J111333:
Kikiki, are you their only son or child?

You should've started working on this long time. I think it may already be late for you to be a man in their eyes but try to create a balance else they will get wife for you and even draw sex time table join sef. cheesy

I'm an only son, have a married elder sister, and dad is late so you can imagine what would've been happening to people like me with only ladies around if I hadn't started becoming a man on time rather than being the baby of the house they wanted me to. It was a tough emotional battle before I graduated from Junior to Senior in my papa house. Even though mumsy and sis dey call me that Senior with mockery, I still like am like that. cheesy

Not an only son but it seem I'm their favorite!
Re: How Can One Deal With A Demanding Parent? by crackhaus: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:

We don't engage in any relevant discussion as regards current trends.
You don't have to engage in long conversations about current trends. All you're doing by calling is to check-up on them at least once a week.

Doing the above should not feel so difficult unless you never had a free/friendly relationship with either of your parents while you still lived with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Deal With A Demanding Parent? by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:

I could not stay away; I didn't call and didn't take their calls either, then I feeling somehow, whenever I see their calls I get panic attacks
' could it be something bad has happened'

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online / Buying/renting House In Lekki-ajah-sangotedo / Sales! ! ! Undiluted Perfume Oil And Perfume. Free Delivery,t&c Applies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.