Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

"God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams (5674 Views)

Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / Scam Alert!!! Fg Never Gave Date For School's Resumption,debunk Any Such News / See What A New NYSC Member Wrote About Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Abimbola2525(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2020
The young man known as Abubakar Ahmed Abubakar is one of the smallest Corpse Member serving currently in Abuja, Kubwa Orientation camp. He was swore in today and he's officially a government property today.

He shared photos of himself via his social media page to his friends about his swearing in ceremony. Despite his size, this young man never gave up on his dreams, but chased after it and now he is a graduate and has become a well respectable person.

Click on the link below to read more and view pictures
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/11/god-is-great-see-pictures-of-this-nysc-member-who-never-gave-up-on-his-dreams-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by osamz007: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2020
I'M KIND OF WONDERING WEDA HIS HEIGHT WILL DETERMINE THE SIZE OF HIS.....

2 Likes

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Uyi168: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
With small dickk too..
cry
Lemme cry for him..
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by UDbester(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
This kind of fellows are usually lousy and he must come from a tribe in South West Nigeria. Congrats to him though.

I did not read the content ooo
Just want to look for trouble grin
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by JoyIsSweet: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uyi168:
With small dickk too..
cry
Lemme cry for him..

You pull him trouser see something small?

2 Likes

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by wiseone28: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Only dead people have no dream
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by duduade: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Smallest corpse member

Oh God and OP you will claim to know book o

Olodo oshii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congrats Abubakar Ahmed Abubakar.

Enjoys serving your father's land.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by muller101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
People like that can talk.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
*MAGODO PHASE II PROPERTY FOR SALE* !!!

*DESCRIPTION:* Block of Flats with B/Q and Gate house

*SIZE:* Approximately 882.074 Sq.metres

*TITLE:* Deed of Assignment, Survey (C of O in process)

*ASKING:* N160m (slightly negotiable)
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Uyi168: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoyIsSweet:

You pull him trouser see something small?
It's obvious naaa
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by FuckHomophobes: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Corpse member bawo grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Kelly2713(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
The young man known as Abubakar Ahmed Abubakar is one of the smallest Corpse Member serving currently in Abuja, Kubwa Orientation camp. He was swore in today and he's officially a government property today.

At the bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
nobody should quote me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by olabolaji(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
duduade:
Smallest corpse member

Oh God and OP you will claim to know book o

Olodo oshii

grin grin ye op nearly made me fall off a bicycle ahha grin grin

Corpse members ass...

1 Like

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by ProphetofOdin: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congrat to him, it is not the size of the of the dog in the fight it is the size of the fight in the dog.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm na wa o
So I guess I gave up on my dreams na..smh
See his face. I wanted how many ladies he slept with in camp. Smh
Thief
Kai i am so hungry
Pep gardiola looks likes thief sef
I don't even have clothes if called for on Interview now o. I wonder all these nairalanders always post that they got a new job how they get them?
Smh
It's a lie most of them are fake stories by mods. I hate mynd44.. I am sure he is short and black.. the girls like him sha.
Smh
Donald trump should resign o.
I hate nairalanders sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Iseoluwani: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abimbola2525:
[i]The young man known as Abubakar Ahmed Abubakar is one of the smallest Corpse Member serving currently in Abuja, Kubwa Orientation camp. He was swore in today and he's officially a government property today.
Abimbola2525:
[i]The young man known as Abubakar Ahmed Abubakar is one of the smallest Corpse Member serving currently in Abuja, Kubwa Orientation camp. He was swore in today and he's officially a government property today.
Abimbola2525:

na u kill am as u con say corpse olodo

1 Like

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by JoyIsSweet: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uyi168:
It's obvious naaa

You'll be surprise he might be gifted with a mighty grower.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by tarantino1: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abimbola2525:
[i]The young man known as Abubakar Ahmed Abubakar is one of the smallest Corpse Member serving currently in Abuja

I reject am for the guy

He no be corpse

2 Likes

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by sinkhole: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kelly2713:

At the bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
nobody should quote me oo
most people in this country are corpse; they are just walking deads waiting to be felled by hunger, police, soldier, robbers, kidnappers, road accidents, sicknesses, etc embarassed

1 Like

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Uyi168: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoyIsSweet:

You'll be surprise he might be gifted with a mighty grower.
Who dash am??
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by JoyIsSweet: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Uyi168:
Who dash am??

Same Baba God wey dash Sanjo. I'll never forget.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Karleb(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Shatta bundle.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Omuka: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
UDbester:
This kind of fellows are usually lousy and he must come from a tribe in South West Nigeria. Congrats to him though.

he is ebira
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by doggedfighter(f): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Very funny thread grin

Congratulations ,corpse member Ahmed grin

1 Like

Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Juliearth(f): 2:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Abimbola2525:

He shared photos of himself via his social media page to his friends about his swearing in ceremony. Despite his size, this young man never gave up on his dreams, but chased after it and now he is a graduate and has become a well respectable person.

https://www.examweapon.com/2020/11/god-is-great-see-pictures-of-this-nysc-member-who-never-gave-up-on-his-dreams-photos.html

He graduated from my institution (FUT Minna) and my department. He is super intelligent and he carries himself well (zero tolerance to bullying)
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Juliearth(f): 2:55am On Nov 18, 2020
UDbester:

He is not lousy, but an extrovert.
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by Joe696ch: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Nice
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by PCG001: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Abimbola2525:

sɦօʀtɛst ռօt sʍaʟʟɛst աɛʀɛʏ grin
sʍaʟʟɛst ɨռʋօʟʋɛɖ aʟօt օʄ tɦɨռɢs ʟɨҡɛ aɢɛ.ɛ.t.ċ
ɮʊt aɮօʊt ɦɛɨɢɦt քʀɛċɨsɛʟʏ; sɦօʀtɛst ɨs tɦɛ ʀɨɢɦt աօʀɖ
ɮʊt aɮօʊt tɦɛ CORPSE ʏօʊ tʏքɛɖ ɨ ʟɛaʋɛ tɦat tօ ɢօɖ tօ ʝʊɖɢɛ ʏօʊ grin
ʝʊst ɢօaռ ċօʍքʟɛtɛ ʏօʊʀ sɛċօռɖaʀʏ sċɦօօʟ tօ aʋօɨɖ tɦɨs ҡɨռɖa ɛʍɮaʀʀassʍɛռt ɨռ ʄʊtʊʀɛ undecided
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by PCG001: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Juliearth:

He graduated from my institution (FUT Minna) and my department. He is super intelligent and he carries himself well (zero tolerance to bullying)
sօ ɮօtɦ օʄ ʊռa ɖɛʏ PUTA❓❓
ɨ ɢʊɛss ɦɛ's ʏօʊʀ ɮօʏʄʀɨɛռɖ,ɮɛċaʊsɛ ʄօʀ ʏօʊ tօ ҡռօա tɦat ʍʊċɦ aɮօʊt ɦɨʍ ɨs sօʍɛtɦɨռɢ ɛʟsɛ undecided
Re: "God Is Great" See Pictures Of This NYSC Member Who Never Gave Up On His Dreams by femi4: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2020
When your dream is bigger than you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Writing Exam In The Dream / AMAZING - Hottest River In The World: You Dare Not Swim There (pics & Video) / The Summary Of “the Last Days At Forcados High School” By A.H. Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.