Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. (493 Views)

Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

There is reason the world is suddenly promoting the acceptance of homosexuality. The appearance of the lawless one on the world stage is predicated on the acceptance of homosexuality. The activities of lawlessness, of which homosexuality is one, already abound. These activities of lawlessness have been preparing the stage for the revelation of the man of lawlessness.

Homosexuality is the absolute rebellion. The acceptance of homosexuality and same-sex relationship constitute the ultimate rebellion of humans against their Creator. It is the height of disobedience against the Creator.

Homosexuality is the height of lawlessness. This singular act of abomination is a complete affront to creation. Homosexuality is like a portal. It opens more doors to the forces of darkness into the spheres of human existence. The absolute rebellion occurs when two people of the same-sex engage in sexual activity.

Like I stated above, same-sex relationship or same-sex union signifies the absolute rebellion against the Creator. Whether you accept the existence of the Creator or not is infinitesimal. Your acceptance or rejection has no bearing on what he will do to the world when the time comes. Your acceptance or rejection will only affect your fate or destination at the end of the age.

Repent. Walk away from homosexuality. It is not the will of your Maker for you.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Those who are promoting homosexuality are either spiritually insensitive or outright agents of Satan.

Spiritually insensitive because if they were not, if they were spiritually sensitive, they would realize and understand the spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination associated.

Outright agents of Satan because, though they know and understand the spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination which homosexuality brings, they still deliberately promote it. This is because it is what Satan wants, and by that very fact, what they want, too.

Rich, advanced, developed and enlightened society or environment does not equate to spiritually clean society or environment. The two are completely separate things. I am not saying that poor and undeveloped society or environment is a spiritually clean society or environment. Nope! The only thing than makes a society or environment spiritually clean is righteousness.

A man may be wealthy and moves in exotic cars; wears the cleanest and most expensive clothes and shoes; eats and drinks the best food and wine; and speaks the best grammar, but he is an adulterer. Such man - or even woman - is spiritually polluted, defiled and contaminated. Such man - or even woman - is unclean spiritually.

Whether your culture does not consider adultery as evil or not is of no consequence. A culture which approves of adultery is a culture controlled by satanic forces. Therefore, the fact remains that light and darkness; good and evil; righteousness and unrighteousness; forces of good and forces of darkness exist in this world. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change it. The forces of good have their requirements. The forces evil have their requirements. Let me leave it at this for now.

The Creator has created the earth and has stipulated necessary laws that govern it. One of such laws is the union between a man and woman --- marriage. The union between a man and woman - marriage - is an everlasting covenant. The violation of this everlasting covenant - union between a two people of the same sex - tops the list of why the earth will be laid waste by it Maker.

When families collapse, the society collapses. When parents fail in their duty to train their children properly, the society suffers. When humans fail in their duties to uphold righteousness, the earth languishes. When the Creator can no longer tolerate this, he will destroy both the earth and its wicked inhabitants. On that day, both young and old, men, men and women, animals and plants will suffer his wrath. That day has already been fixed by the Maker of all things. It is fast approaching. Human activities point to this fact.

What can you do? Repent, turn away from wicked ways and turn to the only way, the only truth and the only life which the Creator, YHVH Almighty, has appointed. This Way, the Truth and the Life is the Word of YHVH Almighty, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah. Turn to YHVH's Salvation and be saved. There is no other way.

Your prerogative.

I am just a messenger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Vile, detestable and abominable.
Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Do yourself a favor; abstain from the abomination called homosexuality.

The Creator abhors it.
Nature abhors it.
Heaven and earth abhor it
Even your spirit, soul and body abhor it, if only you take time to listen to them.
Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

No matter the boldness being displayed here by the homosexuality apologists and the audacity with which they go about it, the approval of or acceptance of homosexuality in this country, Nigeria, is nowhere on the horizon. Anyone who thinks otherwise can keep embarking on wishful thinking.
Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As far as this present age still exists, the spiritual war between good and evil will continue unabated. This spiritual war will only end when Yahushua the Messiah returns.

When the people on the evil side fail in their attempts to dominate the spiritual atmosphere, they resort to the physical persecution of the righteous with the intention to disturb their peace --- by that disturb their spirits.

Murder, homosexuality, adultery, fornication are symptoms of spiritually polluted environment.

Unlike the other sins mentioned above, homosexuality opens the doorways for the wicked spirits, which in turn incite or manipulate humans to engage in or carry out the other forms of wickedness --- murder, adultery, fornication, etc.

There is a reason the evil one desperately wants people of the same sex to engage in same sex relationship.

Righteousness is the enemy of Satan, the evil one. Anyone who practises the righteousness of YHVH Almighty is an enemy of the evil one. The enemy of the evil one is the enemy of his human slaves.

It is appointed unto a person to die once and after death comes judgement. No one is coming back to this world to pay for any sin they may have committed in the other life. What am I saying? There is no such thing as reincarnation. Reincarnation is what Satan and the demons sell to those who have handed their souls over to them for one thing or the other. Such humans refuse to embrace the repentance, forgiveness and salvation the Father in heaven has offered free of charge.

At the end of this age, just as wheat is separated from chaff, so the righteous will be separated from the wicked. The righteous will go on to enjoy eternal life in the Kingdom of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. The wicked will be subjected to eternal damnation. The only time each person has to determine his or her eternal destination - eternal life in the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty or eternal damnation in the Lake of fire - is now. There will be no second chance once the Creator withdraws his breath of life from such individual.

Choose wisely.

Anyone who wants to hear, should hear. No compulsion.

Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Abstain from this evil.

Do not glorify Satan and the demons by engaging this abominable act.

Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Murder, homosexuality, adultery, fornication are symptoms of spiritually polluted environment.

Spiritually polluted environment is also a symptom of homosexuality, adultery, fornication, suicide, etc. It is kind of a vicious cycle.

Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 7:36pm On May 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 2: 1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” 10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.  Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Hebrews 1: 5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”? 6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.” 7 In speaking of the angels he says, “He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.” 8 But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Who would have thought that Satan could be this frustrated!

Even if Mountain Everest is uprooted and thrown into the Atlantic Ocean, the priests, saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world will never harbour even an iota of doubt as to the detestable, abominable and disgusting nature of the act of homosexuality. We will never approve of it in anyone.

Every saint, priest, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah knows why Satan desperately wants the worldwide acceptance of the aberration called homosexuality.

May the saints, priests, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah all over the world continue to infuriate and frustrate Satan, the demons and their human slaves with their purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hallelu YAH!
Re: Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness. by elated177: 10:58pm On May 02, 2022
Priceless.

(1) (Reply)

666: They Want To Declare That Their "God" Is Female / Can I Be A Christian Without Going To Church? / How Is Sunday Different From Every Other Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.