Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

1xbet Is Fraudulent - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1xbet Is Fraudulent (10698 Views)

1XBET Is Scam. True Or False / 1xbet Is Giving Me Heart Attack Now / 1XBET Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
1xbet could be funny sometimes. Just keep your Winnings low
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
farancrax:

Oga... He's not wrong... I have been using my 1xbet account since 2019 but mostly losing my placed bets... Even when I win, the amount I withdraw has never been more than 50k...

At d beginning of 2021 I decided to start a new pursuit as I quit my job.

I started with 30k, and within 5 days I had withdrawn over 150k. I had won over 19 bets consistently. Next thing my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification...

Over this period of 2 years, I have funded my account using my dad's ATM card (offourse I put my money there because my account was indebted and any funds put in will be deducted by the bank)

Their first request was that I should provide identity document which I submitted during registration so I sent my voter's card because it was the number I used in document number, then provide front and back photos of my ATM card which I did(of course covering some digits)

Next I was to provide front and back photos of another card used to fund my account (which belongs to my friend but I put funds there) I also provided this photos to them.

Next provide bank statement showing card number (my friends own) signature and stamp from bank showing transaction connected to my gaming account).

Because of this I begged my friend to follow me to his bank to register and setup mobile banking so we could get this statement to his email then I forward it to them, which he did skipping work for my sake that day.

We sent them this email and they replied with the same request... Now UBA statement does not have signature or stamp in it... Guess this was the reason they repeated the same request.

After much explanation in my reply email all their reply was the security department is waiting for requested documents.

This made me read again their policy on deposit and withdrawal and I now saw that depositing finds into your gaming account using a card which is not yours is viewed as fraudulent and can lead to ceasing of funds...

I immediately called my loss and forgot about the 70k there. But this my friend who saw that I had created something from this opportunity said I should register him on 1xbet use his card and account but be the one betting...

I saw this as a good idea and asked him to get international passport 50k just to avoid story that touch for ID...

For his account I followed all their requirements, verified email and phone number before even funding the account... I made him register a new ATM card for his GTB account GT world app as well. I noticed GTB statement has signature and stamp with name and account number...

We used only this card to make deposit and withdrew only to this same account... At this time we had about 400k for this venture.

Out of caution, my first deposit was 20k to win 23k. It won and I withdrew and received 23k, next was 100k and I ended up withdrawing 184k... Altogether, I had placed and won a total of 17 bets consistently then I deposited 300k and won 343k.

Trying to withdraw 343k my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification... At this point I was ready for this. I provided all the documents they requested from my friend... Statement, photos of card, ID etc... After about 2 days of dialogue I get email that I can now withdraw... We celebrated and hoped to continue our winning.

I requested 243k as withdrawal so with the 100k balance I could always get 20-30k daily... To my greatest surprise what was paid out to my account was only 218k instead of 243k... I contacted support to report this and was given the story "1xbet under certain circumstances and with certain customers reserve the right not to reimburse deposit/withdrawal charges which 1xbet normally reimburses".

I have made 2 other withdrawals which also came back short(about 10%)... Right now I have stopped placing bets with them ooo in my own interest...

The summary here is... IF THEY ARE GOOD TO YOU, THEN THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE YOU ARE NOT WINNING.

Please what type of options do you usually play to win? Please teach a brother.
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Please what type of options do you usually play to win? Please teach a brother.
Come let me teach you Arbitrage for free.
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Come let me teach you Arbitrage for free.
Was he talking about arbitrage?
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Was he talking about arbitrage?
referencing @ option to win
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Well. I'm just interested in the option that gives him consistent winning. Arbitrage is out of it.
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Well. I'm just interested in the option that gives him consistent winning. Arbitrage is out of it.
No wams
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Hazardd(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
bro how does this arbitrage betting work.. pls can you teach me.. I will be grateful
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Hazardd:
bro how does this arbitrage betting work.. pls can you teach me.. I will be grateful
For now it's on hold
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Hazardd(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
For now it's on hold
on how was how pls... Asin in is no longer working
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Hazardd:
on how was how pls... Asin in is no longer working
Option no longer there sad
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Hazardd(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Option no longer there sad
but you go. Do it with different bookies na
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Hazardd:
but you go. Do it with different bookies na
Yes but, the odds are not balanced unless it's live games. Live games on arb isn't helping.

1. Locked market

2. Quick closure of market

3. May be unavailable.

Sadly sad
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Hazardd(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yes but, the odds are not balanced unless it's live games. Live games on arb isn't helping.

1. Locked market

2. Quick closure of market

3. May be unavailable.

Okay bro
Sadly sad
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Kingjayjnr: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
farancrax:
I'm facing a similar problem with them now ooo... I passed their security verification exercise but after that any withdrawal I make hits my account 10% short... When I complained they sent this "1xbet under some circumstances and with certain customers reserve this right not to reimburse deposit/withdrawal service charges which 1xbet normally reimburses"

Total short payments now has reached 30k.

Were you arbing or normal bet?
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by GENES11S: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Always go through betting websites terms and conditions to ensure you are playing by their rules.

That said, I have come to realize that a lot of people who make threads like this are betting shop agents. They are losing customers to online betting websites...so they come up with fake stories. @ OP, I'm not saying this is your case...it is what I have noticed.
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Itzgeneral: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
VicM6:
wetin concern bet9ja with all this werey 1xbet dey do.... No be nigerians like wahala ni.... with all the betting company wey dey dis country still dey choose to go international then later na complain go follow...... But one werey bet9ja get enh, na there withdrawal time.... it might last 12hours b4 alert enter phone...
atleast e beta oh than 4 ur million 2 be block on dat international bookies beta our local ones. Becuz u fit go met dem 4 der headoffice 4 lag
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by timmy1thtrh: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
I agree that now there are many ways to earn money and, first of all, the easiest and most interesting way is to bet on sports https://in.1xbet.com/. I read a lot about betting and realized that it is beneficial if you regularly watch the match and can analyze the game. There is no point in making a bet if you do not understand what the game is about and which teams are playing.
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by darkstar6971(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
I fit help u
farancrax:

Oga... He's not wrong... I have been using my 1xbet account since 2019 but mostly losing my placed bets... Even when I win, the amount I withdraw has never been more than 50k...

At d beginning of 2021 I decided to start a new pursuit as I quit my job.

I started with 30k, and within 5 days I had withdrawn over 150k. I had won over 19 bets consistently. Next thing my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification...

Over this period of 2 years, I have funded my account using my dad's ATM card (offourse I put my money there because my account was indebted and any funds put in will be deducted by the bank)

Their first request was that I should provide identity document which I submitted during registration so I sent my voter's card because it was the number I used in document number, then provide front and back photos of my ATM card which I did(of course covering some digits)

Next I was to provide front and back photos of another card used to fund my account (which belongs to my friend but I put funds there) I also provided this photos to them.

Next provide bank statement showing card number (my friends own) signature and stamp from bank showing transaction connected to my gaming account).

Because of this I begged my friend to follow me to his bank to register and setup mobile banking so we could get this statement to his email then I forward it to them, which he did skipping work for my sake that day.

We sent them this email and they replied with the same request... Now UBA statement does not have signature or stamp in it... Guess this was the reason they repeated the same request.

After much explanation in my reply email all their reply was the security department is waiting for requested documents.

This made me read again their policy on deposit and withdrawal and I now saw that depositing finds into your gaming account using a card which is not yours is viewed as fraudulent and can lead to ceasing of funds...

I immediately called my loss and forgot about the 70k there. But this my friend who saw that I had created something from this opportunity said I should register him on 1xbet use his card and account but be the one betting...

I saw this as a good idea and asked him to get international passport 50k just to avoid story that touch for ID...

For his account I followed all their requirements, verified email and phone number before even funding the account... I made him register a new ATM card for his GTB account GT world app as well. I noticed GTB statement has signature and stamp with name and account number...

We used only this card to make deposit and withdrew only to this same account... At this time we had about 400k for this venture.

Out of caution, my first deposit was 20k to win 23k. It won and I withdrew and received 23k, next was 100k and I ended up withdrawing 184k... Altogether, I had placed and won a total of 17 bets consistently then I deposited 300k and won 343k.

Trying to withdraw 343k my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification... At this point I was ready for this. I provided all the documents they requested from my friend... Statement, photos of card, ID etc... After about 2 days of dialogue I get email that I can now withdraw... We celebrated and hoped to continue our winning.

I requested 243k as withdrawal so with the 100k balance I could always get 20-30k daily... To my greatest surprise what was paid out to my account was only 218k instead of 243k... I contacted support to report this and was given the story "1xbet under certain circumstances and with certain customers reserve the right not to reimburse deposit/withdrawal charges which 1xbet normally reimburses".

I have made 2 other withdrawals which also came back short(about 10%)... Right now I have stopped placing bets with them ooo in my own interest...

The summary here is... IF THEY ARE GOOD TO YOU, THEN THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE YOU ARE NOT WINNING.
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by darkstar6971(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
I fit assist u
Samuellucier:
Please stay away from 1x bet, they are scammers and our government allowed them to operate...they just seized my winnings of 561,000
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by webizone(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
darkstar6971:
I fit assist u

How can you assist?
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by darkstar6971(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bruh check my last thread and WhatsApp me number @signature
webizone:

How can you assist?
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2022
stay away from 1xbet. they are thieves and scammers. dont say i didnt warned u
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Jamesnico: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bro I’m in this same situation and now they are asking me for bank statement I only my online banking bank to withdraw that’s Kuda I went online to get the statement pdf send it to them but still they refused it telling me they need original files getting tired of all this I don’t mind if they take if 10% let them use give me the rest of my money
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Jamesnico: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
GENES11S:
Always go through betting websites terms and conditions to ensure you are playing by their rules.

That said, I have come to realize that a lot of people who make threads like this are betting shop agents. They are losing customers to online betting websites...so they come up with fake stories. @ OP, I'm not saying this is your case...it is what I have noticed.
it exactly what I’m going through right
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Jamesnico: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
darkstar6971:
I fit assist u
how can u assist me too
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Jamesnico: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kingjayjnr:

Were you arbing or normal bet?
How do I go about the bank statement cos have been using my Kuda app I got a statement through app like they request pdf and send it but they told me they need original files for the bank statement I’m so tired of all this
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Jamesnico: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
farancrax:
I'm facing a similar problem with them now ooo... I passed their security verification exercise but after that any withdrawal I make hits my account 10% short... When I complained they sent this "1xbet under some circumstances and with certain customers reserve this right not to reimburse deposit/withdrawal service charges which 1xbet normally reimburses"

Total short payments now has reached 30k.
How do I go about the bank statement cos have been using my Kuda app I got a statement through app like they request pdf and send it but they told me they need original files for the bank statement I’m so tired of all this
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by darkstar6971(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jamesnico:
how can u assist me too
whatsapp me number @signature
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Jamesnico: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
darkstar6971:
whatsapp me number @signature
Re: 1xbet Is Fraudulent by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jamesnico:
Bro I’m in this same situation and now they are asking me for bank statement I only my online banking bank to withdraw that’s Kuda I went online to get the statement pdf send it to them but still they refused it telling me they need original files getting tired of all this I don’t mind if they take if 10% let them use give me the rest of my money
Depending on how much, you may retrieve to some degree of funds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rohr Hints On Ighalo Super Eagles Return / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.