Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

1XBET Is Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1XBET Is Scam (24752 Views)

1XBET Is Scam. True Or False / 1xbet Is Fraudulent / 1xbet Is Giving Me Heart Attack Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

1XBET Is Scam by saddler: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is just to let punters here know 1Xbet is a scam company.

I was introduced to betting with them by a friend who convinced me they are an international betting firm and will pay any amount you win without delay.

My eyes became clear when I won some bets yesterday totalling 80000 naira.

I have been trying to withdraw 50k since yesterday all to no avail.

Their support system are computer bots who gives same redundant answers to any issue you complain about.

I also played the game on betking and won bigger amount and it didn't take them 3 hours to credit me.

Pls stay away from 1Xbet , they are scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Generalkaycee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Danielomisco(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is this ur first time withdrawing from 1x or you have being withdrawing?explain to me sincerely lets see whats wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by saddler: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Danielomisco:
Is this ur first time withdrawing from 1x or you have being withdrawing?explain to me sincerely lets see whats wrong

I have withrawn before from them but it's little change like 10k and 20k.

Now when I won bigger, they don't wanna pay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by nzeobi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bro don't just conclude, complain to their customer care first.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Danielomisco(m): 3:47am On Jan 20, 2020
saddler:

I have withrawn before from them but it's little change like 10k and 20k.

Now when I won bigger, they don't wanna pay
check the amount ur withdrawing,round it up properly n ur details. 50k is too small for 1x to scam u

9 Likes

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by tfash96(m): 4:15am On Jan 20, 2020
But wait.. Do they scam @ all? When they don't want sango to finish them
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2020
saddler:

I was introduced to betting with them by a friend who convinced me they are an international betting firm and will pay any amount you win without delay.

Their support system are computer bots who gives same redundant answers to any issue you complain about.

I also played the game on betking and won bigger amount and it didn't take them 3 hours to credit me.

Boss man, try withdrawing small small like 10k each
Also, could you please help me with game to play, I am on WhatsApp 08093724005. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by polirutgfrk(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
what says support? what's problem? I have already withdrawal more than once and always no problems. yes, sometimes not at once, but more than one day I didn't wait. I don't think it's worth slandering without trial, firstly ask support
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by FODA(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Is like they are broke nowadays
They delay withdrawal unlike before
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by AEDPrediction: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
I'm not happy with 1Xbet either
The fact that they are scam says a lot of people.
For example, I bet on DoubleBet

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Are you sure, please do post the screen shot of the won bet and any other information, I will try to forward it to them, there is might be a delay I'll try to get back to you soon. Attach your current banking institution without account number please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by nairaclass: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
saddler:

Have they now paid you (as at today 22 Jan, 2020), so that I will stop using them and redirect my subscribers to other bookies.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by ojialo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
saddler:

it's a general issue I also wanted to withdraw 30k last week all to no avail they remain the best the issue has been resolved I hope you have cashed out now?

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by nairaclass: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
ojialo:
it's a general issue I also wanted to withdraw 30k last week all to no avail they remain the best the issue has been resolved I hope you have cashed out now?

Thanks for your comment, they seem to be the best, I have been with them for some time now and they have not been shady. We are waiting for the thread initiator to tell us if he has not still been paid.

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by saddler: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
nairaclass:

Have they now paid you (as at today 22 Jan, 2020), so that I will stop using them and redirect my subscribers to other bookies.

Issue resolved.

My money has been paid
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by nairaclass: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
@ Thread initiator, I knew for sure that they would pay you, sometimes, it happens like that especially if you are using some bank whose network is not okay, the problem might be from bank, oftentimes, 1xbet will have sent the payment, but if you are not using a high-tech driven bank, it might take days before it will reflect in your account, it has happened to one of my subscribers.

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Starlix: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
saddler:

Issue resolved.

My money has been paid
nairaclass:

Thanks for your comment, they seem to be the best, I have been with them for some time now and they have not been shady. We are waiting for the thread initiator to tell us if he has not still been paid.
. Is it u are using
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Starlix: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
saddler:

Are you using or 1xbet.com
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by successaffairs: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2021
saddler:

have been using them since 2018 and always deposited via skrill/Neteller and got my money in under 2 minutes. On 25th, January 2021, they decided to close my account with no reason. There before, they had asked for my wallets screenshots and ID. I humbly submitted though I wanted clarification why now since 2018. I submitted everything, account got verified and received an email telling me I can now carry on. The rude customer on the email shut down my account and no email login, SMS login or telegram login. I wonder how such thieves survive for too long without being noticed and shutdown.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by farancrax(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
have been using my 1xbet account since 2019 but mostly losing my placed bets... Even when I win, the amount I withdraw has never been more than 50k...

At d beginning of 2021 I decided to start a new pursuit as I quit my job.

I started with 30k, and within 5 days I had withdrawn over 150k. I had won over 19 bets consistently. Next thing my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification...

Over this period of 2 years, I have funded my account using my dad's ATM card (offourse I put my money there because my account was indebted and any funds put in will be deducted by the bank)

Their first request was that I should provide identity document which I submitted during registration so I sent my voter's card because it was the number I used in document number, then provide front and back photos of my ATM card which I did(of course covering some digits)

Next I was to provide front and back photos of another card used to fund my account (which belongs to my friend but I put funds there) I also provided this photos to them.

Next provide bank statement showing card number (my friends own) signature and stamp from bank showing transaction connected to my gaming account).

Because of this I begged my friend to follow me to his bank to register and setup mobile banking so we could get this statement to his email then I forward it to them, which he did skipping work for my sake that day.

We sent them this email and they replied with the same request... Now UBA statement does not have signature or stamp in it... Guess this was the reason they repeated the same request.

After much explanation in my reply email all their reply was the security department is waiting for requested documents.

This made me read again their policy on deposit and withdrawal and I now saw that depositing finds into your gaming account using a card which is not yours is viewed as fraudulent and can lead to ceasing of funds...

I immediately called my loss and forgot about the 70k there. But this my friend who saw that I had created something from this opportunity said I should register him on 1xbet use his card and account but be the one betting...

I saw this as a good idea and asked him to get international passport 50k just to avoid story that touch for ID...

For his account I followed all their requirements, verified email and phone number before even funding the account... I made him register a new ATM card for his GTB account GT world app as well. I noticed GTB statement has signature and stamp with name and account number...

We used only this card to make deposit and withdrew only to this same account... At this time we had about 400k for this venture.

Out of caution, my first deposit was 20k to win 23k. It won and I withdrew and received 23k, next was 100k and I ended up withdrawing 184k... Altogether, I had placed and won a total of 17 bets consistently then I deposited 300k and won 343k.

Trying to withdraw 343k my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification... At this point I was ready for this. I provided all the documents they requested from my friend... Statement, photos of card, ID etc... After about 2 days of dialogue I get email that I can now withdraw... We celebrated and hoped to continue our winning.

I requested 243k as withdrawal so with the 100k balance I could always get 20-30k daily... To my greatest surprise what was paid out to my account was only 218k instead of 243k... I contacted support to report this and was given the story "1xbet under certain circumstances and with certain customers reserve the right not to reimburse deposit/withdrawal charges which 1xbet normally reimburses".

I have made 2 other withdrawals which also came back short(about 10%)... Right now I have stopped placing bets with them ooo in my own interest...

The summary here is... IF THEY ARE GOOD TO YOU, THEN THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE YOU ARE NOT WINNING.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Madmazel99(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
farancrax:
have been using my 1xbet account since 2019 but mostly losing my placed bets... Even when I win, the amount I withdraw has never been more than 50k...

I started with 30k, and within 5 days I had withdrawn over 150k. I had won over 19 bets consistently. Next thing my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification...

Over this period of 2 years, I have funded my account using my dad's ATM card (offourse I put my money there because my account was indebted and any funds put in will be deducted by the bank)

Their first request was that I should provide identity document which I submitted during registration so I sent my voter's card because it was the number I used in document number, then provide front and back photos of my ATM card which I did(of course covering some digits)

Next I was to provide front and back photos of another card used to fund my account (which belongs to my friend but I put funds there) I also provided this photos to them.

Next provide bank statement showing card number (my friends own) signature and stamp from bank showing transaction connected to my gaming account).

Because of this I begged my friend to follow me to his bank to register and setup mobile banking so we could get this statement to his email then I forward it to them, which he did skipping work for my sake that day.

We sent them this email and they replied with the same request... Now UBA statement does not have signature or stamp in it... Guess this was the reason they repeated the same request.

After much explanation in my reply email all their reply was the security department is waiting for requested documents.

This made me read again their policy on deposit and withdrawal and I now saw that depositing finds into your gaming account using a card which is not yours is viewed as fraudulent and can lead to ceasing of funds...

I immediately called my loss and forgot about the 70k there. But this my friend who saw that I had created something from this opportunity said I should register him on 1xbet use his card and account but be the one betting...

I saw this as a good idea and asked him to get international passport 50k just to avoid story that touch for ID...

For his account I followed all their requirements, verified email and phone number before even funding the account... I made him register a new ATM card for his GTB account GT world app as well. I noticed GTB statement has signature and stamp with name and account number...

We used only this card to make deposit and withdrew only to this same account... At this time we had about 400k for this venture.

Out of caution, my first deposit was 20k to win 23k. It won and I withdrew and received 23k, next was 100k and I ended up withdrawing 184k... Altogether, I had placed and won a total of 17 bets consistently then I deposited 300k and won 343k.

Trying to withdraw 343k my withdrawal was declined asking me to contact security department for verification... At this point I was ready for this. I provided all the documents they requested from my friend... Statement, photos of card, ID etc... After about 2 days of dialogue I get email that I can now withdraw... We celebrated and hoped to continue our winning.

I requested 243k as withdrawal so with the 100k balance I could always get 20-30k daily... To my greatest surprise what was paid out to my account was only 218k instead of 243k... I contacted support to report this and was given the story "1xbet under certain circumstances and with certain customers reserve the right not to reimburse deposit/withdrawal charges which 1xbet normally reimburses".

I have made 2 other withdrawals which also came back short(about 10%)... Right now I have stopped placing bets with them ooo in my own interest...

The summary here is... IF THEY ARE GOOD TO YOU, THEN THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE YOU ARE NOT WINNING.
sorry bro, can you share the tips you use for these games?
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by GENES11S: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2021
farancrax:

Bro..1xbet is the best betting platform as far as developing countries are concerned.

I took time to read your post. All I can say is the fault is yours. Why must we (Nigerians) always do things the wrong way. A betting account is for you and you alone. All transactions and access to the account is supposed to be coming from your IP alone.
1xBet clearly state that your means of deposit should be thesame as your means of withdrawal. For small withdrawal some security checks might be ignored but when the withdrawal isn't small they will always carry out this check.

General info
Let's learn to do things the right way. As long as you are not an agent, your personal betting account should be personal. Do not share account in any form. Always fund account with your own wallet. If you are underage, wait till you you have come of age and gotten a bank account b4 participating on online gambling.

PS: I have won a ticket of approximately 850k from 1xBet in the past. There was no hassle in withdrawal.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Danielomisco(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
I GIVE DAILY TIPS 1X MENTION ME.#NOFREE
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by farancrax(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
GENES11S:

Bro..1xbet is the best betting platform as far as developing countries are concerned.

I took time to read your post. All I can say is the fault is yours. Why must we (Nigerians) always do things the wrong way. A betting account is for you and you alone. All transactions and access to the account is supposed to be coming from your IP alone.
1xBet clearly state that your means of deposit should be thesame as your means of withdrawal. For small withdrawal some security checks might be ignored but when the withdrawal isn't small they will always carry out this check.

General info
Let's learn to do things the right way. As long as you are not an agent, your personal betting account should be personal. Do not share account in any form. Always fund account with your own wallet. If you are underage, wait till you you have come of age and gotten a bank account b4 participating on online gambling.

PS: I have won a ticket of approximately 850k from 1xBet in the past. There was no hassle in withdrawal.

Bros... Please... Always try to read a post completely before commenting (especially criticism).

I didn't post this due to my first account experience only... If you read everything you would notice that my experience made reference to my friends account, which was flawless, yet 1xbet still found a way to undo us.

Finally, I told you I had about 19 won bets in a row, which also represents 19 deposits and corresponding withdrawals in a row out of caution. I don't know how much you placed to win 850k... Of course they can let you get away with that.... But just win and withdraw 12 consecutive times and you will know what I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, I believe your account has not been verified which puts you below me in status and experience as these things go. Regards

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by farancrax(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Madmazel99:
sorry bro, can you share the tips you use for these games?

I'm subscribed to a paid service on telegram, as well as on other platforms... Most of the tips are on live events. Of course I could give out my own tips but there's no guarantee to it... And you will agree these things only make sense if you are winning.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by GENES11S: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
farancrax:

Bros... Please... Always try to read a post completely before commenting (especially criticism).

I didn't post this due to my first account experience only... If you read everything you would notice that my experience made reference to my friends account, which was flawless, yet 1xbet still found a way to undo us.

Finally, I told you I had about 19 won bets in a row, which also represents 19 deposits and corresponding withdrawals in a row out of caution. I don't know how much you placed to win 850k... Of course they can let you get away with that.... But just win and withdraw 12 consecutive times and you will know what I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, I believe your account has not been verified which puts you below me in status and experience as these things go. Regards

Am not criticising you. I am telling you the gospel truth. YOU ARE AT FAULT FOR VIOLATING THEIR RULES.

Showboating is an act for kids. But if you are serious about comparing betting success, then I challenge you to post your betting history (screenshots showing bet slips Id) here and I will also post mine. Then we see who is most successful.

But my point is "stop downgrading peoples work (discrediting 1xBet) because of something that is your fault".

I will ignore further response from you if you keep on whining.

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by farancrax(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2021
GENES11S:

Am not criticising you. I am telling you the gospel truth. YOU ARE AT FAULT FOR VIOLATING THEIR RULES.

Showboating is an act for kids. But if you are serious about comparing betting success, then I challenge you to post your betting history (screenshots showing bet slips Id) here and I will also post mine. Then we see who is most successful.

But my point is "stop downgrading peoples work (discrediting 1xBet) because of something that is your fault".

You have serious issues with understanding... And then you mustn't talk about everything especially things you don't understand.. From my original post (which you claim to have read), I clearly said that "I realized funding my account with other people's card was viewed as fraudulent any I called my loss"

My next and real complaint here which I'm reporting is the prank 1xbet started playing with my friend's account which I managed for him. Prior to the verification exercise, I would request a withdrawal of 75k and get exactly that paid into my friend's account but this was not the case after verification.

Ultimately, my objective here is just to inform but what you choose to do with your time and money is up to you. Regards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by desmedallion(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2021
GENES11S:

I mistakenly withdrew with my card.how long wl it take to reflect in my account
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by GENES11S: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2021
desmedallion:

I mistakenly withdrew with my card.how long wl it take to reflect in my account

Depending on the payment gateway, the money should be in your account within 5 minutes.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
GENES11S:

Depending on the payment gateway, the money should be in your account within 5 minutes.
Good evening.
I have a question that i want to ask.
There is this Guy on nairaland that have been subbing our 1xbet accounts.
All we need to do is to give him recharge card codes and he will credit our bet accounts with the amount according to the recharge card.

I want to ask if it's illegal or if my 1x bet account will be deleted or i won't be able to withdraw money from my account if i eventually win a big amount of money.

He has been the one crediting our bet accounts for like one year now and we pay him with recharge cards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste / Rinsola Babajide Nominated For Liverpool's Player Of The Season Award / Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.