Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail (37514 Views)

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
how TF will he pay 1milion naira angry bail
for protesting for his right, na wa o

Bh terrorist Dem go catch them grant them amnesty send Dem go abroad

While peaceful protesters Dem go arrest them just because they are protesting for their right..

E nor go better for these leaders o

Na military regiem we now o
Take his place and don't pay.... ewarrior
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by RexTramadol1: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Thank you. A big loss. He should have been discharged immediately he got to court. Our system is broken. Imagine granting someone that protested peacefully 1m bail, wtf is wrong with this country?

There are videos and pictures of hoodlums wrecking havoc during the protest, one particular one with cutlass but they never did anything about it

Have you ever seen a law court discharge a lawsuit without hearing from both parties?

It’s the job of the court to hear from counsels, while it is people’s job to speculate or judge based on hearsay

The law is blind, and the bail bond is just like an agreement

If the case lacks merit, the court would have dismissed it immediately.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Danny50: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... jubilation kee you dia.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:
This is a loss. Nigerians are so used to oppression that they celebrating a 1M bail.

What kind of nonsense is this? Should the man be arraigned in the first place? For what exactly? Why the nonsense jubilation? Your jubilation validates their oppression, you non-thinking dimwits! angry

This is akin to Nigerians that will stupidly shout 'UP NEPA' after being deprived of electricity supply for weeks, sometimes months.

It shows most blacks run their lives on emotions instead of critical thinking. undecided

YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND NNAMDI KANUS POINT ABOUT A BLACK MANS REASONING

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by JoeEeL(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
ezenwajosh:
YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND NNAMDI KANUS POINT ABOUT A BLACK MANS REASONING

Of course I do. I listen to his broadcasts once in a while but I listen to more of Oodua TV Watch. I do learn one or two things...

...but the truth is, I don't need neither to form my own opinion of things. I am an avid student of history, slavery, colonialism, religion... all aside from my professional discipline.

I also have conversed with a number of different people and document my observations.

All these have contributed to my viewpoint of the average blackman.

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by NwaliE01: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:
This is a loss. Nigerians are so used to oppression that they celebrating a 1M bail.

What kind of nonsense is this? Should the man be arraigned in the first place? For what exactly? Why the nonsense jubilation? Your jubilation validates their oppression, you non-thinking dimwits! angry

This is akin to Nigerians that will stupidly shout 'UP NEPA' after being deprived of electricity supply for weeks, sometimes months.

It shows most blacks run their lives on emotions instead of critical thinking. undecided

Exactly my thought. Minimum wage #30,000.00
Bail for exercising foundamental human right #1,000,000.00
Something is wrong with our system.

3 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by themaestro08(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evilgenuis:
He is not guilty in the first place... So what's the jubilation about.

Modified:

See what our darling president has reduced this country to... A MESS angry angry angry angry

Darling?
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by themaestro08(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
dennisworld1:
in court is 10percent.. which is 100k

100k? For what exactly? angry angry
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by misano(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Why jubilating.

This is just a bail. You still have cases to answer.

You & I know that from now onward the court case will be baseless & filled adjournments.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by rawlineo2000(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
This country is a joke... Weird happenings every day.

[b][/b]CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Godszilla: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
True talk my brother

osuulola:
Where do we get a million Naira just because of protest to END BRUTALITY?

How can folks be paying government to do be released from kidnap by the security forces?
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by SenecaTheYonger: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:

It shows we are coming from a weak position. You don't celebrate a loss in the face of your tyrant -- never!

I have the picture and even edited it a little. Must be this one. Wait for it... grin

Exactly, that’s him
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by writeprof(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
I thought they said bail is free!
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by themaestro08(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
From the comments above many don't really understand the 1million ball part , it's not 1million cash and nobody is paying or collecting 1m cash

IT A BAIL BOND NOT CASH , AND THERE WILL ONLY BE AN ISSUE IF HE JUMPS BAIL

Thanks for clarifying.... However, what exactly was his offence?

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Mindofhisown: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020

What kind of nonsense is this? Should the man be arraigned in the first place? For what exactly? Why the nonsense jubilation? Your jubilation validates their oppression, you non-thinking dimwits!

It shows most blacks run their lives on emotions instead of critical thinking.

Guy you made your points but got it derailed by the aspersion ' non thinking dimwits ' you just casted.

As for the #1m bail bond, it's for the surety to pay in case the Eromosele of guy fails to appear in court.

To be arraigned in court or not, it's a story for another day.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by SenecaTheYonger: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Have you ever seen a law court discharge a lawsuit without hearing from both parties?

It’s the job of the court to hear from counsels, while it is people’s job to speculate or judge based on hearsay

The law is blind, and the bail bond is just like an agreement

If the case lacks merit, the court would have dismissed it immediately.

Have you seen a court in this world where the prosecutor lies to the judge that he picked up the suspect from the protest ground meanwhile there is a video of him being picked up from his house days later?
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by VULCAN(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
God will not punish Buhari because he was elected. He didn't overthrow Jonathan.

Many Nigerians chose him over a very humane person. Good luck had many weaknesses but he wasn't wicked or heartless like Buhari.

Nigerians must live with our choices.

Dollar N1000 and Petrol N350 by 2023.

OVB123:
I thank God for his life and will like to say that one day, GOD will punished president Buhari for making lives difficult for nigerians.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by themaestro08(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

Take his place and don't pay.... ewarrior

So what was his offence? Offline warrior angry
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Kelly2713(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
nonsense. there was a country
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Germi9: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
1million naira? for a peaceful protest? and they are jubilating?
hear them singing winner oo oo oo
who actually win?
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Raskasal(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Person wey no thief, wey no kill, they grant am 1m bail, meanwhile terrorists will be freed or granted 250k bail. I pity all these people. They are just using power to their own advantage, where as the real power belongs to the people
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Edidiong123: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by andyanders: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:

Exactly on point. Only violience by the masses can liberate oppressed Nigerians from our occult leaders. What wrong has the young man committed? We are been oppressed by our leaders who has looted the public fund to the detriment of the poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Donspicey: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sleekmilan01:
A very good development...
Everyone must get justice

Where is the Justice in dis case
The guy was arrested for speaking up against bad govt.....

He was detained and charged 1m and u call dis a welcome development?
Mehn ur reasoning get k_leg ooooo

1 Like

Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Helpfromabove1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
If u ask me na who I go ask

themaestro08:

Thanks for clarifying.... However, what exactly was his offence?

Wait let me use Google
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
They have made him popular.
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by Jostoman: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
They should not pay any money to anybody. nonsense
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by pacespot(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is serious, I heard when he was picked up by some men of security force. Who will settle the bail for him now?
Re: Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail by pacespot(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
dennisworld1:
in court is 10percent.. which is 100k

Can you explain this, what do you mean by 10%, do you mean he will not pay the entire money as a bail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.