Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting (38327 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Police Surround INEC Office In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by ATEAMS: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Nawao
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by capatainrambo: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Police
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by ba7man(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Na igbo dem wan go kuku go smoke for the useless meeting. undecided
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by joseph1832(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Pious101:
is the government calming down? Or do they look serious like those who intend to treat d demands of d youth...with d way they are arresting and blocking d account of those end Sars protesters shows this government ain't serious about the yearnings of d youth
what particular demand (s) did the youth make? When you say 'youth' are you talking about the ones who went on rampage and destroyed lives and properties?

2 Likes

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Hotzone(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Jail time loading
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Seyzcham91(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2020
They Should now! if you feel you are okay which the way government treating you, i guess you don't want better for yourself or maybe future Generation

government wants to frustrate youth effort and every other movement effort to resurface which is bad cuz Protest na human right
thesicilian:
They should calm down on this #EndSARS issue for now.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Wasky101: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Hedonini:
So Big Stout na N600 for Shrine? Abi na old price be that. Meanwhile how much be one jumbo wrap for there now
Every mallam with him own problem
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:
very good from the security, arrest any criminal on sight. nonsense

Fem!
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Hotzone(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2020
U can protest but don’t be violent
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by alexola20(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by relicng: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Joefat: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2020
thesicilian:

I doubt it if you read the news, you only read the headline I guess
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by 4four(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:
see them typical terrorists mentality
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by bighorlus(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2020
thesicilian:

When some people talk like this I really wonder what you mean?
I'm over 40 years of age, I have been calming down for at least a decade. Is it in my grave or our graves that we will rise up and demand for good governance and BASIC human rights . At this stage It's no longer a demand for myself but for the kids that I brought into this society.

1 Like

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Joefat: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:

Pathetic being
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by enemyofprogress: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2020
thesicilian:
we won’t. It’s better we serve them the soup hot hot
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:
This Almajiri always Yarning trash.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Gabriel004: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:
Oponu, 12 dpos were kidnapped on their way to zamfara, paying money for their release. Why are they not showing muscles with those ones if them born them well.

You are too dull.

3 Likes

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Gabriel004: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2020
November1857:
Typical fulani Muslim ,! Boko Haram just shoot down commercial helicopter in Borno state, but it seems there is no cause for alarm, even though people lose the life....
Hahahahaha. Leave that condemned slave jor.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Hallabee1(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:

To slap you dey hungry me gan... If i see you ,you go collect am hot gan

2 Likes

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Never4getU: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2020
I was one of those who actually thought so but I blame myself for that decision. imagine Buhari, the "I had no dollar or million to give u but I offer u myself to serve u" this was at the APC primary. That man today is making a hell out of the people he was offering himself to serve. Now Buhari want to silent our voices, he is taking our constitutional rights away from us he has succeeded running our economy aground and now he wants us to rather die in silence.

But I believe freedom isn't given it's taken, this trend is an attempt to keep us in communicado, they dont want our voices heard but we can either accept or fight for our fundamental rights as enshrined.

Omoluabi16:
This is shameful sha. People can't even exercise their fundamental right in a democracy for that matter.
It all started when people in their wisdom thought buhari was a changed man who could fix Nigeria.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by lexy2014: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
thesicilian:

Who hasn't calmed down? Is it d nigerians who want change or d govt?
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by lexy2014: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:

How do u define "criminal"?
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by lexy2014: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2020
joseph1832:
what particular demand (s) did the youth make? When you say 'youth' are you talking about the ones who went on rampage and destroyed lives and properties?

Are u also referring to those who attacked protesters in Benin, osogbo, Abuja & Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u also referring to those who attacked protesters in Benin, osogbo, Abuja & Lagos?
I'm referring to those who went on rampage in Lagos.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Hallabee1(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2020
joseph1832:
Do they still smoke weed in that place? grin

They swallow it
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Passionate1(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2020
If d youths truly want good governance, then they must work for it. . .find a way.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by lexy2014: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2020
joseph1832:
I'm referring to those who went on rampage in Lagos.

What about those who attacked protesters in Benin, osogbo, Abuja & Lagos? Who are they?
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by oluoma1: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2020
thesicilian:
calm down for what?
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Passionate1(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination; on cooperation , not intimidation. .
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by oluoma1: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Pious101:
is the government calming down? Or do they look serious like those who intend to treat d demands of d youth...with d way they are arresting and blocking d account of those end Sars protesters shows this government ain't serious about the yearnings of d youth
absolutely not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.