Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting (38338 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Police Surround APC National Secretariat / Police Surround INEC Office In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by juman(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2020
EndSars is like opportunity to gather hoodlums to do the stealing again.

Those the protest "leaders " are confused and without direction.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by oluoma1: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:
very good from the security, arrest any criminal on sight. nonsense
You are a very hopeless idio.t, coward, animal

1 Like

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by juman(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2020
EndSars protest is nothing but criminality.
That is how bad it turned.

1 Like

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Passionate1(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2020
If u let a bully intimidates u, he's going to do it again. We have to stand up to these oppressive tactics. . We march on; we go stand and we go fight. . No pain, no gain. .
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Passionate1(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Never4getU:
I was one of those who actually thought so but I blame myself for that decision. imagine Buhari, the "I had no dollar or million to give u but I offer u myself to serve u" this was at the APC primary. That man today is making a hell out of the people he was offering himself to serve. Now Buhari want to silent our voices, he is taking our constitutional rights away from us he has succeeded running our economy aground and now he wants us to rather die in silence.

But I believe freedom isn't given it's taken, this trend is an attempt to keep us in communicado, they dont want our voices heard but we can either accept or fight for our fundamental rights as enshrined.

Wetin u allow go continue. . .

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by uchennaq(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:

You will soon buy one litre of fuel 500 naira. EWU

1 Like

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by chatinent: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
All I see is Big Stout, N600.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by teabing: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2020
The second wave that will consume them all is coming, i can see it.... Their ruin is near brothers!!
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Imagine,someone will be begging for airtime just to come online and defend Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by dammyagboola(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2020
We are in Nigeria problem together.
yarimo:
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by madjune(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Hedonini:
So Big Stout na N600 for Shrine? Abi na old price be that. Meanwhile how much be one jumbo wrap for there now

Jumbo wrap na free if you big two big stouts.

Na promo season we dey.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by IamPlato(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Pious101:
is the government calming down? Or do they look serious like those who intend to treat d demands of d youth...with d way they are arresting and blocking d account of those end Sars protesters shows this government ain't serious about the yearnings of d youth
come Next Election They Will Still Win because Una No Get Any Meaningful Plan other Than Reportin Your Country To White People
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Myhusband(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Pious101:
is the government calming down? Or do they look serious like those who intend to treat d demands of d youth...with d way they are arresting and blocking d account of those end Sars protesters shows this government ain't serious about the yearnings of d youth

if he had been clamping down on this overzealous individual in the early stage, we wouldn't have this lost of lives and properties

I suggest a gun shot on any meeting of these nuisance because many of them are just satisfying some individual hidden intentions
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by abysirius(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2020
OP, for posterity sake pls call a spade a spade. These influencers and their sponsors are plotting coup. So hiding under ENDSARS to perpetrate lawlessness will not be entertained!! Awon werey gbogbo..
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by ba7man(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Passionate1:

Wetin u allow go continue. . .
According to your logic "Destroy what destroys you".

It's only right Lagos State govt destroys the protesters that destroyed it.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Trustrade: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2020
People went on rampage only because paid thugs showed up harassing protesters and when it didn't stop the protesters,the military was brought in and ended up killing people's children.
What were they expecting?
Everyone should go by his normal way of life?
Such clownry

joseph1832:
I'm referring to those who went on rampage in Lagos.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Trustrade: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2020
It turned bad because the Government hijacked it by making use of hooligans

juman:
EndSars protest is nothing but criminality.
That is how bad it turned.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Trustrade: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2020
It is not like our so-called leaders won't resign even if they know are not competent to their service to the Nigeria people.

Reporting them to foreign authorities that can clamp down on their assets and travel ban seems like the only solution.

When was the last time El-rufai was in the USA? Didn't he rant about the ban? Well, if they feel like gods then we would report them to their Godfathers that can shun them.

IamPlato:
come Next Election They Will Still Win because Una No Get Any Meaningful Plan other Than Reportin Your Country To White People
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Trustrade: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2020
My question is if your kids graduates and start seeking jobs, would they get one without a connection? that's even if there is a job sef.

If we keep sitting back and do nothing Nigeria would be like Peru's and the like while these elites and their family would be getting the best life.

A life of hardship and poverty. Is that the legacy you want your Grandchildren to face?

Myhusband:

if he had been clamping down on this overzealous individual in the early stage, we wouldn't have this lost of lives and properties

I suggest a gun shot on any meeting of these nuisance because many of them are just satisfying some individual hidden intentions
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by IamPlato(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Trustrade:
It is not like our so-called leaders won't resign even if they know are not competent to their service to the Nigeria people.

Reporting them to foreign authorities that can clamp down on their assets and travel ban seems like the only solution.

When was the last time El-rufai was in the USA? Didn't he rant about the ban? Well, if they feel like gods then we would report them to their Godfathers that can shun them.

banning them From Entering The US Will Not runs Them From Enjoying The Money, they Will Go To Other Places And Enjoy It, they Will Build Places For Themselves Here In Nigeria and Enjoy The Money
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Trustrade: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2020
The more reasons to report them to different countries that way their movement would be limited to Nigeria. While that is on, we need to educate people on the right and how they are been cheated so their next vote should be a meaningful one that changes the course of this Great Nigeria.
Bro, not kidding you Nigeria ought to be the biggest and stronger Economy in Africa not South Africa. Do you know South Africa economy news is now important to foreign investors than Nigeria own is?

IamPlato:
banning them From Entering The US Will Not runs Them From Enjoying The Money, they Will Go To Other Places And Enjoy It, they Will Build Places For Themselves Here In Nigeria and Enjoy The Money
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Myhusband(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Trustrade:
My question is if your kids graduates and start seeking jobs, would they get one without a connection? that's even if there is a job sef.

If we keep sitting back and do nothing Nigeria would be like Peru's and the like while these elites and their family would be getting the best life.

A life of hardship and poverty. Is that the legacy you want your Grandchildren to face?

so looting and burning peoples properties is the way forward? how can you've revolution in a country that has one of the highest thug in the world without chaos and destructions

you want sanity in a country where other tribe didn't buy your ideas? if you want Nigeria youths to make a change and turn things around then consult all youths in this country and carried them along

as far as I'm concern, the last protest was seen as anti North, we can't continue deceiving ourselves

having said this, a lot of these activist are scammers that are only after their own pockets
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by MosheDayan: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Jonathan is weak. We want a lion. grin
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by IamPlato(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Trustrade:
The more reasons to report them to different countries that way their movement would be limited to Nigeria. While that is on, we need to educate people on the right and how they are been cheated so their next vote should be a meaningful one that changes the course of this Great Nigeria.
Bro, not kidding you Nigeria ought to be the biggest and stronger Economy in Africa not South Africa. Do you know South Africa economy news is now important to foreign investors than Nigeria own is?

and What Makes You Think That All The Countries Will listen To You And Ban Them?
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Prezilittle: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Prezilittle:
Ur father should have used condom on ur mother to prevent this mistake from entering planet earth
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Prezilittle: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2020
This was a mistake[quote author=Prezilittle post=96167236][/quote]
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by TruthinAction: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
November1857:
Typical fulani Muslim ,! Boko Haram just shoot down commercial helicopter in Borno state, but it seems there is no cause for alarm, even though people lose the life....

Maybe the people inside are from the south. Our lives doesn't matter. They kill Southern soldiers and officers and recruit more northerners into it. Arotile murder is still fresh in our minds.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by merieam16(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2020
This guy really resemble his father with everything
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by okhaiii(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
yarimo:
na Buhari mate be this o.

Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by Awasa: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
I keep saying this we shouldn't behave like this old fools, why holding a meeting in the shrine, we should move discreetly. To surprise and win in our goal #Endbadgov.
Re: Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting by joseph1832(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Trustrade:
People went on rampage only because paid thugs showed up harassing protesters and when it didn't stop the protesters,the military was brought in and ended up killing people's children.
What were they expecting?
Everyone should go by his normal way of life?
Such clownry

what evidence do you have that thugs were paid?

I suppose the thugs who went on rampage plundering and looting where paid right?

Such buffoonry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.