Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films (29171 Views)

Issue Of Rape: I Cried While Watching (video 18+) / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by ochuski(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Madibah:

You a real niggarrr
I really pitied that man esp that his child (ova)

Lingo!! Lingo !!! cheesy cheesy

Lingo Lingo grin grin

Omo person no fit form hard guy near that movie.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by PAWG(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2020
The list is endless, the most recent are

21 Bridges
Million Dollar Baby
Togo

I’m an emotional niggga, we’re rare
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Gwagone: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Clouds
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by praiseneo(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2020
If you think u can never cry for a movie pls watch “Queen and Slim”
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Omowunmikay(f): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:
Miracle in Cell No. 7 embarassed

If you watch that movie and you dont cry then you're a witch period!.

This movie was too emotional, I cried tears

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by 3verblazing(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2020
temi1290:

Lol, there's this movie called "just mercy". heard it's very emotional,I've not had time to watch it.
ok pls ..I'll to see a review ... I hear "miracle in cell No.7" is also emotional ... haven't seen it though ...
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Olatlaccon(m): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2020
y'all have forgotten Indian movies? those modafucka know how to make u cry with their story line...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by tarantino1: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2020
chocboi78:
The midnight sun..
The 100..when Pike executed Lincoln and Octavia was watching it go down

That was the last episode I watched there. I hated it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by pensilpyper(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Mine was
My name is khan (Mr. President my name is khan and I am not a terrorist)
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Olatara(f): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Back at you with no. 1.

Also got teary watching the ending of Gladiator

smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by tarantino1: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Million dollar baby, though touching, the massive twist in that movie made me lose interest in it. To make things worse, the girl died, I just couldn't see the whole point of the movie.

Lol

I just wasn't expecting it. The attitude of her family even made it worse
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Olatara(f): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
smileyThat Enya's song (now that we are free ) was dope.
nwaezeemmanuel:
Back at you with no. 1.

Also got teary watching the ending of Gladiator

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by nicedayontop: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2020
I cried watching great men ,children and women are being wasted during the Nigeria civil war. My spirit told me Nigeria can never get it right again because of spirits of innocent blood shed will continue to hunt Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Josbreed: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2020
1. Pursuit for Happiness
2. The hate that you give
3. I van do evill all by myself.
4. And many others I cannot remember
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Josbreed: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2020
1. Pursuit for Happiness
2. The hate that you give
3. I can do evil all by myself.
4. And many others I cannot remember
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:

The movie is very emotional...

lingo lingo!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Olatara(f): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:

I cried watching this movie, I hate it when physically challenged people suffer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Kylce042(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2020
shamsin6300:
I don’t know if this is the right section to post this but here it goes.
Have you ever shed tears while watching film or you are the type that have a stone heart?
List the movies that makes you to shed tears for a review to see if it’s worth it.

Titanic countless times then recently Me before you.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Briller: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:

It is the most emotional movies I ever saw. I was particularly touched cause I could relate with it having a child with a developmental disorder. God heal all homes with such kids. Amen and Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by turawaa(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Koto Aye.

Aye Akamara ( Ajileye, Koledowo, Abija, Ogunjimi, etc)

You will cry during the film and be scared of Darkness after the movie

indomie Generation won't understand
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by dimexy247(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2020
adetayoonas:
Passion of Christ
Titanic
Sometimes in April
Blind trust by Ransom noah
Asise nla by Mount Zion
Abobaku by mount zion
Shooting dogs
Odyssey
Hotel Rwanda
Things fall apart
Blood diamond
Roots
The train by Mount zion
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by LINTUNE(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2020
august rush....greatest showman, ..a star is born....miracle in cell no 7...when they see us...
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Kylekent59: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Escape from Sobibor: people left their homes in search of greener pastures but met their waterloo in a death camp. Those who don't have skills were killed, while those who have were giving a chance to prove their worth.

Don't take me how they were finally freed, just go get the movie.

Kamui: A broke away ninja that was saved by the husband of another female ninja he tried to assassinate.
The whole villagers were poisoned by Fudo because of Kamui.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by bantamx: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Shyla styles TRIBUTE,i cried my eyes out,RIP SHYLA FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by BigBrother9ja: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Madibah:
Johny sins and Mia khalifa movies always made me cry
What a wicked world
Check out those movies
They worth your time

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Kay25(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Mokason288:
1... I cried when I watched Titanic
2... it’s hard to believe but I cried when I watched a drama Christian drama in Church it was so touching
And I know I have a strong devilish heart

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you did especially with your second point..If u can cry then u aren't devilish at heart you just still need a little touch you of God understanding ..u did be better than the devil
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by cho25bc(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Joker09:

Yeah Thorin's death in the hobbit was really sad, I didn't see that coming.

Spartacus's death was really brutal and sad, that really got me teary eyed coz he almost had Crassus. Crixus beheaded, Gannicus crucified, they all suffered and died in excruciating pain. Those were really sad to watch tbh.

You just gotta shed that tears in passion of the christ based on the ending days of Christ. It's hard to watch that movie again. That role even affected the actor's career Jim Caviezel, even tho he did an amazing job after some years in 'Person of Interest' TV series.

You nailed it. Those were heart-rending moments. If one watches those moments in the movies and didnt cry,then the person is cold-hearted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Flytime: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Nuttella:
All these happened? I stopped at season 2 cause of too much lesbianism in the movie.
lol, what do you expect it's a all women prison,they have to satisfy themselves in one way or the other
Some were not lesbians but turned one/bi in prison

Try to finish the series.... Just endure the beginning of season 3 if you ever do
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Immaculatemave: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
3 idiots: that moment when we realized Rancho has nothing P. K like stars on Earth
all by Aamir Khan
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Jesus of Nazareth
Omoodo
Maami
The promise
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Starzo: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigra:

will you keep quiet!!! cheesy
Never!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz / AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.