Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies (53073 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Karlosorji(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
The girl fine sha
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
omenka:
Meaning he doesn't holla at women backstage or what? Even stars hundred times bigger than him do so. You people think too highly of these celebrities. They're HUMAN.

But what is there in Davido sending her a DM? Why is she feeling too big for that.

She's just an attention seeking olosho
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by mozona(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
well she fine pass chi
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Jaqenhghar: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Shege Papa Ifeanyi.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Mjpem23(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wizkid will never fires back
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by supercase1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
jamalnation:
Attention seeker
Davido is guilty of the accusation,he taught the girl go fall one time and cover Im yansh but he was shocked grin see as he humble dey say
"Hi" grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by supercase1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
udemzyudex:
If Davido use police arrest am now some people go dey para.
Y u dey talk like this sef undecided u nor see the screenshot abi u wan deny say davido nor chase the babe
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by supercase1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

Na lie, she just wan trend, what's the big deal even if he did, why announce it, as if she would have done same, if David were to ask for her account number, whether David did or not, she remains a cloutina!!!
Maybe the babe nor dey trip for davido na,or maybe she got her standards just because he is a celebrity,if na you you for don send am all your Toto and saggy breast photo come still give am Instagram Mouth Gig right after the moment he said hi grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by valirex: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
dyera:
Davido too like to dey chase women for Instagram.

This is why Jacob Zuma once said "Davido and skirt chasing are like this".

Do you blame him? The guy is loaded cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Botvfx1: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by banmee(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

No big deal in that, na guy dey slide into ladies dm na, so she's not the first neither will she be the last

Smh....
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
banmee:

Smh....
Keep shaking it dear.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by chaloskyx: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2020
EVERYONE KNOWS DAVID CANT KEEP HIS LEGS CLOSED ALWAYS GLOB TROTTING HIS DICK AROUND THE WORLD EVEN WITH ALL YOUR MONEY ONE THING I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER ACHIVE IS BEING A FATHFUL FAMILY MAN. WE ALL KNOW YOU RESPECT NO WOMAN EVEN CHEF CHI CHI NA USE AND DUMP WOMEN TO YOU ARE JUST BABY FACTORIES AND FOR PLEASURE
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by banmee(m): 3:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Pa3cia:

Keep shaking it dear.

Just trying to help you. This mentality of "na guy" and it's ok for a married man to be "sliding" into female DMs or whatever that means is phucked up. But hey, what do I know.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by udemzyudex(m): 5:06am On Nov 18, 2020
supercase1:

Y u dey talk like this sef undecided u nor see the screenshot abi u wan deny say davido nor chase the babe

Which of the OBO?
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by OKorowanta: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2020
KingAzari:
Davido is overrated and overhyped.

How people compare him with Burna Boy beats my understanding. Burna make music while David makes noise.

I said what I said and if you don't like it, see this my man below - he has something for you:

Your last paragraph is not necessary.
Davido,Zlatan,Naira Marley are all in the same category but you see Burnaboy,dat one is a complete musician.
Lyrical content,voice control, musical arrangement, versatility, style,switch, everything he has it.
The people who do such comparison are controlled by a force they can't even explain.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by JustforMen: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2020
chaloskyx:
EVERYONE KNOWS DAVID CANT KEEP HIS LEGS CLOSED ALWAYS GLOB TROTTING HIS DICK AROUND THE WORLD EVEN WITH ALL YOUR MONEY ONE THING I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER ACHIVE IS BEING A FATHFUL FAMILY MAN. WE ALL KNOW YOU RESPECT NO WOMAN EVEN CHEF CHI CHI NA USE AND DUMP WOMEN TO YOU ARE JUST BABY FACTORIES AND FOR PLEASURE

Is there such a creature as a 'faithful family man'? grin grin grin grin
Why does he have to be faithful as an achievement?
We aim to spread our seeds as widely as possible to increase the probability of survival of our species.
A man is basically as faithful as his options!
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Jaqenhghar: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2020
banmee:

Just trying to help you. This mentality of "na guy" and it's ok for a married man to be "sliding" into female DMs or whatever that means is phucked up. But hey, what do I know.
Na their way. Its okay for a man to slide into her dms, its okayfor a man to assault a woman. I thank God I dont have to raise a daughter in that dump

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by banmee(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Na their way. Its okay for a man to slide into her dms, its okayfor a man to assault a woman. I thank God I dont have to raise a daughter in that dump

Soon when her husband slaps the crap out of her for asking "who is she"? She'll be crying.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by chaloskyx: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Lol save this speech for the man seeking to take your daughters hand in marriage am sure he would love to have an inlaw who allows him to do disrespect his your daughter share his dick with the whole world.
JustforMen:

Is there such a creature as a 'faithful family man'? grin grin grin grin
Why does he have to be faithful as an achievement?
We aim to spread our seeds as widely as possible to increase the probability of survival of our species.
A man is basically as faithful as his options!
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Chimeluv(f): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Attention seekers angry
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Bobxin(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2020
chaloskyx:
Lol save this speech for the man seeking to take your daughters hand in marriage am sure he would love to have an inlaw who allows him to do disrespect his your daughter share his dick with the whole world.

A MAN IS BASICALLY AS FAITHFUL AS HIS OPTIONS
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Preshieben:
see fine geh...

you are my bitch kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.