Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why I Would Continually Love Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Would Continually Love Davido (287 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Continually Love Davido by Ishmaelx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
I Will Forever Love Davido, and Here's Why.

Many people doing music today, are doing it because of some of the unconventional features it provides: features like getting real money quick, becoming famous, recognition and honour, and to get the girl around the next block. They think that because they have a good voice, everybody is going to like them and celebrate them if they should venture into music and start singing. Or because they have money, their cash is going to get them the fame they need. Yes, your money will speak for you and even take you to places the normal-struggling-guy won't go, but bruh, you will soon wear out of settling people.

The only one recipe that can keep you alive and see you through all the hurdles in your musical journey is nothing else put PASSION! And that is what has been making Davido to be an iconic figure. His father's billions didn't help him (maybe they did in some ways), but it was the hard-bent passion he had for doing music that kept him pushing.

Another thing Davido has is gigantic energy, which is an offshoot from his passion. Having passion is one thing, but been energetic is the other. Talk about energy and meet someone who produced a 100 million streams album in 3 days. Passion will tell you to sleep, that you can always do it tomorrow but energy will tell you that you can do it NOW. Have you ever wondered why of almost all of his songs become hits? It's because of his unwavering and consistent energy that you can always witness it at first-hand whenever you listen to any of his songs.

Davido is also an extravagant spender. He doesn't care what goes out, but he is always careful with what comes in. That's a wise man! So whenever his blowing money on some latest icebox diamond, or flying his entire crew out of the country, he knows there's something coming in the next day or so. That's a wise man!

I know he has beaten some couple of people up, but nor be everytime pesin dey happy. And people have to know and respect that. Asides this, Davido knows how to be happy and this generally reflects on his fellow acts who are in his crew and beyond. Have you ever tried of staying around a bore? You are always sure of getting infected. Davido's dimples keep growing everyday because he knows how to smile with it. Now, that's a tip on making you more beautiful!

Davido's love for people is just so rare. Some have money but they're not good with it around people. Many have ventures they can use to help people but they will rather die alone doing it. This is unlike David, he is ready to kill any Goliath just to make sure that his people enjoy life to the optimum. You remembered his efforts during the End Sars and Police brutality campaigns? That can only be love. And I so much love the fact that his always there for his family and kids.
His other amazing personality traits include;

• His pride.
• His savoring use of the pidgin English.
• He's talk-too-much prowess.
• He's love for "things" under skirts.
• He's constant think-big spirit.
• He's fluent trait of always trying to make others better.
• He's constant taste for doing things better.

Above all, Davido has made disabilities able because even with a constant mockery of been a froged voice singer, man is still the biggest thing that has happened to the Nigeria music industry, Africa and the world at large.
Re: Why I Would Continually Love Davido by anthonyuncle(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
lemme patiently wait for wizkid fc to come
Re: Why I Would Continually Love Davido by Mirwizzy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hope say this guy knows he did not make any sense ba

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s 30BG Crew Are Allegedly Threatening Wizkid’s Associates In Abroad / 10 New African Artistes To Watch Out For In 2021 / Reply To The Thread Misguided Hate For Nigeria Rich Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.