Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Can Help My Mom to Recover Her Tecno W3? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Help My Mom to Recover Her Tecno W3? (278 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help My Mom to Recover Her Tecno W3? by crowther15(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
As I'm writing this message, I really feels dejected because my mom lost her android phone today and she has been searching every where to no avail. She bought the phone newly by herself and now it has been stolen. I would appreciate if anyone can help with a tip to getting this phone. or if you can help us track it. thank you. My mom is not stable right now, she lost money alongside that phone. Please help me ooo.
Re: Who Can Help My Mom to Recover Her Tecno W3? by Enigma2049(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
If you have the IMEI number , then go to the nearest police station and report it . They can track it . But you'll pay them
Re: Who Can Help My Mom to Recover Her Tecno W3? by crowther15(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Enigma2049:
If you have the IMEI number , then go to the nearest police station and report it . They can track it . But you'll pay them
Ahh thnk you very much.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Move Your House Properties / Should Pets Share The Same Bed With Their Owners? / Video: Woman Disrupts Husbands Wedding With Another Lady In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.