Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (29762 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Fact Check: Old Dollar Wads Spark Misinformation About PDP Primary / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Rugaria: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Let him come and be president let's see!

God forbid... An igbo man will never rule me!!

We would rather vote a foreigner from Gambia into the corridor of power than vote an igbo man!

They pick up a fight with the wrong side!

The jallohs always win! It's our culture to win!

It's time for Reciprocation!

Every tribe in Nigeria must rule this country before we finally divide the damn Country!

Oya igbo mod come and delete this one too!

Lol.,
Always running your mouth..jallooh this futa that.... very soon, una fukc up will be treated well. . No be Nigeria again? I will remind you of this post if God keeps all f alive..
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Jdbrasco2: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Its better than killing people in Obigbo for a VP slot.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by AlexBells(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrewa:

We would rather vote a foreigner from Gambia into the corridor of power than vote an igbo man!

Every tribe in Nigeria must rule this country before we finally divide the damn Country!

Igbo mods don't need to delete it, soon your lots will go back to Futa Jalon, Nigeria belongs to the Igbos, you have no place here, When you are done with rearing your cows you will head back home, soon The Cow business will be minor and you guys will come out from the Bush to compete, Nigeria will not always be corrupt forever, your lots only thrive in corrupt and rig prone system. Am Unapologetically Igbo, and this is Igbo Renaissance, if you think an Igbo man won't rule you, start parking for Futa Jalon

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by NNEWIsuper: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Thats y ebony will always carry last when it comes to having sense in the whole of South East
Shut up u clownnn.. South east people are one and same and not your ogogoro drunkards of bastarddd Ikwerre people... Sense is far from u and cursed generations.. Onye uchu

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by obiekunie2: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

He is Bikerre not Ikwerre, because of next time

i actually feel its IKWARRE - it sounds more bini like that.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by AlexBells(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

i actually feel its IKWARRE - it sounds more bini like that.
As far as there is the Igbo Alphabet (Kw) there will be problems, but you can go with Ikarre, still great
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by killuminati(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Wike oo..Umahi all of dem are d same..bunch of greedy people dat don't care wat dey do or who dey hurt as long as dey get d power dey want...I just hope igbos will not fall into their trap..last last na VP dey go give dem...dey will just use dem to get votes d same way dey used Osinbajo to get vote in d West..and some fools still think Osinbajo is d next president...I laugh in my language grin

We should just accept d fact dat is only am Hausa man dat will rule us..one for peace and two because unlike in d north..we d southerners are not united and loyal to each other smiley
the North is going 8 years now.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by capitalzero: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari would not be a factor in 2023. If Apc zones presidency to SE, APC will sweep SE.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Donspicey: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Now i knw d reason why u usually post pictures of roads wen ever Northern Insecurity is mentioned.......

I bn dey tink say u get head bt i don see say u no follow road at alllllllllllll

u re a disgusting tribal bigot.....

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by obiekunie2: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Bikerre is for the Benin ones but anyone you see Bearing Ikwerre is Igbo, Bikerre is the new identity, but for clarity you can call the good ones Ikwerre Igbo, 2023, we will have them swear Alliance to Igbo before they assume any post in River state again,

WE DON'T WANT THEM NOR THEIR ALLEGIANCE!

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

THEY SHOULD ALL STAY THEIR LANE!

OFU NKPISI AKA RUTA MMANU OMETU IBEYA! PERIOD!

They should mind their lane.

we are not giving anybody any reason to ever use us catch cruise - we are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Nchenches: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wike, In Obigbo, you have destroyed whatever cohesion that was remaining in PDP. Sharaaaap there.

Was it not for your personal reasons that you came to the air to severe the ties of Ikwerre from Igbo?

Wait, next election, the non Igbo speaking people in Rivers state shall collect the leadership of the state which the Ikwerre had dominated through the help of other Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Nchenches: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Leave the person insane Wike

Insanity made in heaven.

If he had known the stupidity in his coming to the media to say he is not Igbo.
People were looking for acquaintances while Wike was severing his acquaintances. And he wanted to be VP. Politics stupid!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by AlexBells(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

WE DON'T WANT THEM NOR THEIR ALLEGIANCE!

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

THEY SHOULD ALL STAY THEIR LANE!

OFU NKPISI AKA RUTA MMANU OMETU IBEYA! PERIOD!

They should mind their lane.

we are not giving anybody any reason to ever use us catch cruise - we are wiser now.
Then if that's the case, we need to start working to reengineer them completely, because I can't help having a chioma or Ifeanyi Ifeanyi denying being Igbo but when they commit crime, it will bounce back to us, we got to start somewhere,
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Nchenches: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Verily, Wike was hired to destroy PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by blackgold90(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Orubebe01:
Wike the killing machine that killed his people because of his ambition to be a vice president has spoken.

Meanwhile, this rottweiler is still available for sale. Only very interested person should contact me.

Focus on selling dogs than commenting in politics you don't know about

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Nina1999(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wike, the noise maker! Peter Odili's treatment will be child's play compare to what u will receive from ur own presidential ambition.
We re watching....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Sleekfingers: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
All these children writing thrash on nairaland, most of them dont have voters o......na online dem dey cast their votes.......awon desmond children....na to dey throw weak punches on nairaland......

I dont care where the next president is from, all i am after is good governance........when obasanjo was the president, wetin he do for us in the southwest? When jonathan was the president, wetin he do for south south? Now buhari, wetin he don do for the north?

We all should be demanding for good governance......

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by nonoski: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Just the way they use say a Hausafulani will never rule...

Empty barrel.
U will soon run out of data
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by CioAngels(f): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hiaa, Umahi, presidency? More slavery is loading in the South East because I see him using the Southeast as collateral for the northerners to make him the president. Umahi, you should think of being a free born and don't entagle your people to Miyetti Allah. What a shame. Anyway, shebi he has already given half Ebonyi land to them as we ready for position. May he never win if that his reasons to tow the way of a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by obiekunie2: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

As far as there is the Igbo Alphabet (Kw) there will be problems, but you can go with Ikarre, still great

IKARRE MAKES A LOTA SENSE!

SOUNDS BINI FOR SURE!

can somebody tell wike we just got real prove that they are from bini!

they have been making mistake in the pronunciation!

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by dadavivo: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
If PDP zones their ticket to any other place outside SE, me and my family will vote APC irrespective of who is the flagbearer.

Wike wants to ride on the back of the Igbos and become Vice President after everything he did at Oyigbo.

How i wish this Politicians will one day open Nairaland to read news. They don't do it.

Nonsense and Ingredient

Stop the foolery, no Hausa man in the core North will want to vote an Igbo man as a president. Let's not deceive ourselves. NDI Ugwu bu ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by AlexBells(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

IKARRE MAKES A LOTA SENSE!

SOUNDS BINI FOR SURE!

can somebody tell wike we just got real prove that they are from bini!

they have been making mistake in the pronunciation!

So now, Ikarre is the new Identity, Ikkare tribe lol

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by obiekunie2: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

So now, Ikarre is the new Identity, Ikkare tribe lol

IKKARE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE.

EOD.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Sniper101(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
Make una help me ask wike wetin amaechi come do for govt house today.

They are still brothers. No matter what.
So, can't a brother visit his brother again undecided
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Emerie22(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
ignis:
Umahi can never be the President of the Zoo. Argue with your ancestors.

My dear you are right
He's just dreaming

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Beverlyjean(f): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Shut up u clownnn.. South east people are one and same and not your ogogoro drunkards of bastarddd Ikwerre people... Sense is far from u and cursed generations.. Onye uchu

Its certain that u suffer from poor poorism and brokism , cos suffer heads like u get frustrated easily
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by ignis: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

... why not?..u dont like big cassava? ..do u relice am a Londoner from London? undecided

Congratulations
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by ignis: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

hello pienis. i like yo name cheesy

Please respect me.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by maxiart2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I never knew an Igbo man can be gullible like Umahi. How can you be deceiving yourself that Buhari will make you president??

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by abnot: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
If PDP zones their ticket to any other place outside SE, me and my family will vote APC irrespective of who is the flagbearer.

Wike wants to ride on the back of the Igbos and become Vice President after everything he did at Oyigbo.

How i wish this Politicians will one day open Nairaland to read news. They don't do it.

Nonsense and Ingredient
As for me I want good governance and believe less in state of origin or local government area of any leader. Pdp and ApC have made zonin an issue for 20 years now but the country still remains in shambles . A decentralised government with every state or region growing at its pace will do everyone better.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by TheCork(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
ignis:

Congratulations

anyways i want to get to no u.
ama londoner, I drive BMW & I live in nice rich area of london call Pekam & i have moiney....Please describe yor sef , body type & shape plus hip type pleasse? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification / 90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.