Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP (29749 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Fact Check: Old Dollar Wads Spark Misinformation About PDP Primary / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Antoeni(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
That ambition can't absolutely be denied by Umahi. Does he even think that APC will zone presidency to South East? If he thinks so that means he is day dreaming. I know he was deceived to join APC that is already sinking.
As far as I am concerned, APC is dead in Nigeria. We are only waiting for its burial come 2023.
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by expert555: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
peacekante:
But you too want to be vice president.

Wike told dele MOMODU that he will support his friend Tambuwa if he decides to be the president in 2023. Now Umahi want to be president, he is pouring scorn at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfIWmQqnzc

He asked him
Re: Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP by Polchiz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
lastclaire4:

You really have to learn how to talk even if you are in a faceless forum. Someone has admonished you else where for using a wrong language. I feel this is an area you really need to work on yourself. You must learn how to win a fight without raising a hand.
And what do mean by 'wrong language'?
You indirectly insulted an entire tribe/region and that is not a "wrong language" for you.
I don't have your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.