Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter (5814 Views)

PHOTOS: Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? (video) / Check Out These Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman Cause A Huge Sto / Are These Pre Wedding Photos Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter

Some hilarious pre-wedding photos have surfaced online and people can't stop laughing.

A pre-wedding photoshoot is a short photo session with your wedding photographer a few months or weeks before your wedding and it is an activity many couples engage in.

The main aim of the pre-shoot is to get used to being in front of the camera, build rapport with your photographer, and receive a lovely set of romantic photographs well before your wedding.

A pre-wedding photo also shows the chemistry between a couple. How affectionate they are and how they want to be seen. Some couples are happy to kiss in front of the camera, others are happy to hold hands and have a cuddle.

All in all, the couple would definitely receive a selection of romantic and fun photographs, months or weeks before the wedding.

But these peculiar pre-wedding photos below seem a bit too weird, right?

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Read A Few Reactions To The Photos

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Thattallgirl(f): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
They lack creativity. It's actually not funny. Almost irritating. I wish them a happy marriage though

2 Likes

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
More grin grin grin

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Sonoyom(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Ahmback(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
gringringringrin
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by WrittyWritter(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
D one where d babe grab his dick is funny..dey look like all those holy holy couple.. grin grin
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Cerebellum: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
They lack creativity. It's actually not funny. Almost irritating. I wish them a happy marriage though

Coincidentally

I found you again
Let's finish our talk now
Tall like megrin
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Thattallgirl(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cerebellum:

Coincidentally

I found you again
Let's finish our talk now
Tall like megrin
cheesy I thought I ran away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
This one weak mi
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Cerebellum: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy I thought I ran away

Run keh

Haba
Just me and you here nah cheesy
Ama mail yougrin
Permission approved?
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Telegram234(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
e shock me
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by slawormiir: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Number 1 is the winner, LMAO
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by namiji2598: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter

Some hilarious pre-wedding photos have surfaced online and people can't stop laughing.

A pre-wedding photoshoot is a short photo session with your wedding photographer a few months or weeks before your wedding and it is an activity many couples engage in.

The main aim of the pre-shoot is to get used to being in front of the camera, build rapport with your photographer, and receive a lovely set of romantic photographs well before your wedding.

A pre-wedding photo also shows the chemistry between a couple. How affectionate they are and how they want to be seen. Some couples are happy to kiss in front of the camera, others are happy to hold hands and have a cuddle.

All in all, the couple would definitely receive a selection of romantic and fun photographs, months or weeks before the wedding.

But these peculiar pre-wedding photos below seem a bit too weird, right?

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

The first picture na my boss ooopo DJ tomee tee of Gombe, brother man I sight u
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by tubetv: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
make we laff o..funny whatsapp status compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRWq10D3Ds4
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Smony: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Isokey
Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by aristocratic5(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Jesuuuuuuuuuu......

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by austine4real(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by Diffpussies(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Anybody here DAT ave iPhone or Samsung phone for sale ....at a high price or low price , at a price not higher Dan 200k ....anybody that want to sell should sell it abeg, me wey never chop since mrn embarassed

Re: These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter by QuintessentialW: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very silly...

(1) (Reply)

Taking Advantage Of Quiet People / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back. / My Mistake!please Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.