Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? (378 Views)

How Police Officer Raped Me Till Dawn For Not Wearing Nose Mask, Widow Narrates / Man Who Sets Government Generator On Fire Has Been Caught By The Police / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by Thebest12(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Edited pls read again .

Good morning nairalanders
I parked in to this my new compound , though not so recently, when I parked in we use to have light until our street transformer got broke down and nepa have refused fixing it up since almost 7 heading to 8 months now .
I traveled and came back still the light is not yet fixed ,, as someone that depends online as a daily source of income. I mean , I hustle online . I do my business online both day and night . But the main time for my biz is midnight . Mind you not Yahoo o grin
Okay let go straight to the point. Due to the light issue I decided to buy a tiger I pass my neighbour generator. After like 2 days, my landlord came and started telling me about how they rob one man that lives in my street here 2 years ago or a year ago I don't know. Then when they reported to the police, the police told them that the reason for the robbery is because they always keep their generator on till dawn . That because of this I should be putting the generator off once it is 12 am .
Like what the fu**ck sad sad I was like how about the heat that doesn't allow me sleep at night. And how about my business. So if I don't have battery on my phone I should not do anything online or I shouldn't power my PC to work. so if I go broke will they be the one to be feeding me or to pay my house rent ? Though I obeyed him for the first time but I'm already getting pissed off with this kind of law. And I'm thinking I should start disobeying him . Because this is affecting my business seriously. Once my battery go off at night ,even when I'm have a serious negotiation with a very serious client I can't rush to on my gen for what now ?? angry angry.
So the reason why opened this thread is to hear from you people. What should I do about this situation. if I should start disobeying him and go on to be putting on my gen till dawn , am I overreacting?? Is he right on this ? Does arm robbers most place their target on people that put on generator till dawn ? Pls I need answer to this questions.

Please help, I need your suggestion. I'm already getting mad on This
Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by Thebest12(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Why is everybody saying nothing on this thread
Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by ebenezer202l(f): 12:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Thebest12:
Why is everybody saying nothing on this thread
I'll give you my own advice but please kindly share me the kind of online business you're engaging in
Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by Neddstark: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Go and buy a laptop powerbank or mini inverters that go for 40k. Generator through the midnight has successfully aided many robberies in the past that I know of. Security is very crucial this period.

4 Likes

Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by studentofTruth: 12:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Neddstark:
Go and buy a laptop powerbank or mini inverters that go for 40k. Generator through the midnight has successfully aided many robberies in the past that I know of. Security is very crucial this period.

@Op, do this. There are some sellers on Nairaland here; look for them.

2 Likes

Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by Thebest12(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Neddstark:
Wahala for who no get 40k to buy laptop power bank cry cry cry
Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by poshestmina(f): 1:47am On Nov 18, 2020
If you can't keep to the rules ,move out when your rent is due .

You can't inconvenience others to please yourself and your"online midnight work" .

2 Likes

Re: Issue Of Keeping Generator On Till Dawn . Am I Over Reacting?? by Mynd44: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2020

(1)

Moment Doctors Remove Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (video) / Isoko Mayhem: PDP Chairman Along With 2 Others Caught With Arms And Ammunition / Bandits Kidnap Nine In Fresh Katsina Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.