Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Tekno To Release First Ever Album By December. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Release First Ever Album By December. (283 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno To Release First Ever Album By December. by Kenneth10110(m): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Tekno does not have a single album despite being in the music industry for almost a decade.

The singer has finally decided to end that unwanted record by releasing an album in December titled ‘Old Romance’.

Re: Tekno To Release First Ever Album By December. by Kenneth10110(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2020
The singer is set to release his first ever album has he turns 30 by December. The 'Pana" crooner amongst various hits made this known using his Twitter and Instagram social media platforms.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Influencer, Motara Mocks Child Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink A Day After / Meet Lady Who Is A University Graduate And Choose To Be A Native Doctor / Join Our Digital Marketing Network - An Extra Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.