Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige (18641 Views)

Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Hardware? Abeg, which hardware are they using for IPPIS? This Ngige, like most. Nigerian politicians, is stupid.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Michael33(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Brendaniel:
This people are just playing with the lives of university students....

Since the University students have become mute...

Gone where those days when Nans was NANS

It's a pity the students now sit their asses down and expect miracle... Nothing changes except you change it.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Yinka30(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm not a computer guy but it's funny how you need to buy hardware for a new software like what happened to the former hardware... just saying
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Ajinoride(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even under Abacha it was not this bad. What a terrible government !!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by KensonAbule(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Each week with it's story.
Last last, na January all this nonsense will end.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by ThatFairGuy: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why are the two sides playing with the lifes of university students? Why are they this Unthinkable?

The painful part is their clueless and toothless NANS that couldn't come forward since the madness of the duo persists.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by emmasege: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
big7:
Both ASUU and especially FG dey extremely useless. wasted one full year of peoples lives just ontop something that can be resolved so effortlessly if they were both sincere with one another. we have the biggest ineffective dullards at the corridor of power and decision making in this country.
Why not direct this anger at FG and leave ASUU out of this? Did FG honour its terms of agreement with ASUU? Have you any idea how long ASUU has been kept in suspense before this indefinite strike action? Are you aware that lecturers are being owed salaries ranging from 4-8 months?

A fresh PhD holder earns barely above 100K while a professor barely takes 400k home at the end of the month. A graduate custom officer at the point of entry earns more than a fresh PhD holder, not to even talk of what young graduates earn in parastatals like Nigerian Communication Commision, DPR, NNPC, NCAA etc. Nigerian university lecturers are among the least paid in Africa. An assistant lecturer (i.e. highest qualification being MSc) in Kenya, Uganda, Botswana etc, earns more than a professor in Nigeria.

Put yourself in their shoe.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by emmasege: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ajinoride:
Even under Abacha it was not this bad. What a terrible government !!!
I told everyone who cared to listen that #EndASUUstrike was as important as #EndSARS during the last nationwide protest.

That man in Aso Rock is too dumb to hear a voice of reasoning. He only responds to agitation.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by big7: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
emmasege:
Why not direct this anger at FG and leave ASUU out of this? Did FG honour its terms of agreement with ASUU? Have you any idea how long ASUU has been kept in suspense before this indefinite strike action? Are you aware that lecturers are being owed salaries ranging from 4-8 months?

A fresh PhD holder earns barely above 100K while a professor barely takes 400k home at the end of the month. A graduate custom officer at the point of entry earns more than a fresh PhD holder, not to even talk of what young graduates earn in parastatals like Nigerian Communication Commision, DPR, NNPC, NCAA etc. Nigerian university lecturers are among the least paid in Africa. An assistant lecturer (i.e. highest qualification being MSc) in Kenya, Uganda, Botswana etc, earns more than a professor in Nigeria.

Put yourself in their shoe.

Bro I am so pissed as to the development. I don't blame ASUU in what so ever way reason why I specifically said FG. I feel their pain. May God punish all this not to do well leaders we have in power ruling the country like we don't deserve better

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by esivue007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
It is finished
Till next yr..
Lemme quickly find and do something productive before d yr runs out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo, Oyo, Osun Top JAMB Candidates List / Kogi State University (KSU) 2015/2016 Admission List Is Out. / 2017/2018 May June WAEC Time Table -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.