Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige (18735 Views)

Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2020
But during the protest u guys wanted the strike to end as fast as possible ...ASUU for cash out that time but they were not smart enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Cassim33(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2020
8 weeks on testing software! And than the inconclusive meeting will continue without reaching agreement, kaii, i think no time to end this political business i have to look for something to do.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by PDSI(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Government will surely use software testing to frustrate ASUU...
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by alizma: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Minjim:
I went to my local Electricity Distribution Company to settle my electricity bill, I was told it was N10,000:00.

I gave the lady 100 naira and asked for a receipt. The following day I again paid 100 naira and asked for a receipt.

I did this for 10 consecutive days until the PHCN people called me aside and in anger asked "Do you know how irritating it is for us to give you receipts of just 100 naira daily? Why not just give us the whole of your balance?"

I laughed and replied "That is exactly how it feels when you give me power for only 1 hour every day."....

������.......
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Cassim33(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
8 weeks on testing software! And than the inconclusive meeting will continue without reaching agreement kaii, i think there is no time for this political business to be settled, i have to look for something to do
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Oduzzy: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2020
the meeting has not been heard yet,so don't just conclude...miracle can still happen in the meeting so don't give up yet and we need to do something about it not just keep quite...#ourActionspeaksnow #EndAsuustrike
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Likasite: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Growing Up I Used To Think This Man Was Wise
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Dubetex96(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2020
so student should stay at home for more 8 weeks.
this administration has totally lost it and posterity will never be kind to them.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by chatinent: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Aristotle was right. A time will come when we all become mad in a way we think is unmad.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Iamsane: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Everything about this Strike is about IPPIS and SALARY. But they are blackmailing and telling us it is about the Students. Tell us you are fighting for yourselves, we will understand.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by sylve11: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Minjim:
I went to my local Electricity Distribution Company to settle my electricity bill, I was told it was N10,000:00.

I gave the lady 100 naira and asked for a receipt. The following day I again paid 100 naira and asked for a receipt.

I did this for 10 consecutive days until the PHCN people called me aside and in anger asked "Do you know how irritating it is for us to give you receipts of just 100 naira daily? Why not just give us the whole of your balance?"

I laughed and replied "That is exactly how it feels when you give me power for only 1 hour every day."....

������.......

grin cool
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Ndipe(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Since 1992, ASUU has been embarking on strike almost on a regular basis. Why cant this issue between them and the FG be resolved once and for all?
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by scokoro: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2020
This country sef... Integrity, regression and stress tests are done by the Software Engineers to evaluate the codes used and minimize bugs in software. The lecturers claim they have been using this software for sometime, how come they(lecturers) are agreeing that it hasn't passed the integrity test? This is something that would have been done before the software solution provider rolls out the solution. So, the federal govt is saying that students would have to stay at home while the test is being carried out. On the other hand, they are saying that no hardware is available for the software. Is it Biometrics, data capturing machine and servers that are so expensive to purchase to drive this operations? If private sector participants procure huge solutions to run their business, why can't the government invest in whatever would make life easy even for our youths. One day, we all will give account of what we have used our position of authority to do for mankind. Time will tell!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by bolousadex: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2020
lol...a strong member of ASUU is promoting UTAS and will benefit monetarily from the contract. IPPIS should have been tweaked to accommodate their concerns. it's mere software, algorithms can be modified.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by walexbiz(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2020
It's an undeniable fact that the FG is generally irresponsible and it doesn't give a hoot about the lives of the student provided their own children are in the best university in the world. It behoves the youth of these country to take charge of their own lives. I still don't understand what the essence of NANS if it cannot stage a grand protest blocking all major highways and express road because the only language our yeye leaders understand is force and they should not listen to any gentle man agreement because they are all dishonourable fellow.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by DropsMic(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Francieuche:
God will make wicked people suffer

Stop deceiving yourself... Even God has forsaken Nigeria
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Yankee101: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
8 weeks of more hunger

After 8 weeks they'll say it failed

Buhari no send. Just pity your family and resume
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Does IPPIS have integrity? There is massive fraud going on using that system.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Bluntemperor: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2020
exynos:
Hopefully, it shall end in praise.

Forget Ngige and Adamu.
They don't have a stake in Nigeria Education for non of their Children is at home for 9mths running.They are paying Political Lip-services to the Youth future!.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Rhapsodia: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Justice for AFROSIX JAARA

https://www.nairaland.com/6261730/aksu-suspends-student-allegedly-abusing#96162146

Let's support this movement,...and move to front page
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by MrJavaS: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2020
How can it take 8 weeks to verify the integrity of a payment system software
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Divoc19(f): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Go learn a trade Dear Nigerian University Students, period.
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Heybeedee(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Ngige employing the use of rhetorics to tell ASUU O.Y O lol...imagine talking of hardware choi
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Timthy(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2020
So we will be @ home till the next 8 wks... Issokay... God punish these two elements calld ASUU ND FG... Not after having a lifeless presy in the hot seat...
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by edoairways: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Minjim:

������.......
Did it change their mind towards supply of electricity?
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by iceberylin(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Minjim:

������.......
I can sleep better now
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by AssistantJesus1: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2020
embarassed

Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by Emmatitang10(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Can ASUU win this war? The FG will always find a way to win, one way or the other, the students are the ones suffering... #NaijaMyCountry. Smh
khingTony:

Source: https://punchng.com/ASUU-strike-integrity-test-on-utas-to-last-eight-weeks-ngige/
Re: ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige by sheDD(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
UrekaTruths:
People going to space how many weeks will it take them?

This is just mediocrity
angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" / Boluwatife Tijani, 12-year-old girl wins spelling bee competition in Lagos / RCCG Provides Scholarship In Redeemer's University For Members!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.