Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (30207 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
osamz007:
This NYASH

Cloth dey cover so many nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by naijadrivablog: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Na free money (you know) make dem no de fit stay for husband hause
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Stanislause94: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
What has this got to do with FP, mehn!!!. Seun needs some good treat from her.
I know Lalasticlacla is masturbating to this right now.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Dreyton36: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2020
I'm seeing fair legs and black face

@Righteousness89 what does the Bible preach about such colours on the human body oya soro soke werey
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by IJOBA2: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
THAT K-LEG REALLY FINISHED INI sad
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Too bad this is all 99% of women on Earth can offer humanity..

May God help us.
Your mum is a woman.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Christmas advert grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Doctored Yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2020
MansoryMX:

Cloth dey cover so many nonsense
I Dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Stanislause94: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2020
fmcjunior:
Your mum is a woman.
Him Mumcy follow naw, because she can't be among the 1%
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Hotexplorers: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2020
[url]hotexplorers.com[/url]

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2020
fmcjunior:
Your mum is a woman.

My brother, she spared her virginity for my dad.. What about your mum? cheesy

God bless her..

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Jpapexjunior: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Hanty wan still trend,market bad gon

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Awoo88: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2020
loneliness go don kill this one. That is why most of them will jealous of mercy Johnson

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Jpapexjunior: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Hanty wan still trend, market bad gon these days
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by deavicky(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2020
It looks like market had been slow for her.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2020
lasmile:
She should rate my signature

I like your style. You are smart !.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2020
The bleaching cream has finally evened out her skin now she's no longer complaining.

Nice shape though.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
See her large shitbox

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Odour.!

Odour!!

Odour!!!

All na odour.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Omezif(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
No sensible person would like to die in their bad condition.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Oloshotoclassy: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by 4lorunsho(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:
This Ini Edo wey like prick pass anything.

How do you know! did you see her wanting it
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by enshi(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Codysseus:
can you track with only phone number?

its oftn not effective as no one steals your phone and leaves your sim on it. nevertheless, tracking with sim is best done with the network provider
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, she spared her virginity for my dad.. What about your mum? cheesy

God bless her..
Who's talking about virginity here? Maybe you forgot what you posted.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2020
the dude is just waiting to finish filming so he can slam that asss

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
fmcjunior:
Who's talking about virginity here? Maybe you forgot what you posted.

My brother, I am replying your attack, not my post.. Read your reply and my follow up.. You included my mum to the 99%, so I said, even if it's true, at least, she offered hers to her husband, my dad. Copied that?

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by muller101(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Silicone enhanced backside
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I am replying your attack, not my post.. Read your reply and my follow up..

God bless Nigeria.
You just modified your post. I wasn't attacking you. You said "99% of women"... I was just pointing out that your mum is a woman too and she's not the only woman in your family. Does that mean they don't have anything to offer their husbands too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Skimpy Chic Outfit / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.