Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) (30004 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by chipet67(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2020
ASSiedo
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2020
de doctor wet do you nyash surgery no sabi work at all ....see as ur nyash take rough like folded newspaper
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2020
fmcjunior:
You just modified your post.

I just updated my reply https://www.nairaland.com/6262706/ini-edo-shows-dance-moves/1#96169730

It has nothing to do with the additional info.. Still on the first comment of what 99% of women have to offer.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I am replying your attack, not my post.. Read your reply and my follow up.. You included my mum to the 99%, so I said, even if it's true, at least, she offered hers to her husband, my dad. Copied that?

God bless Nigeria.
The virginity part was not included when I quoted you. I wouldn't have quoted you if it was included before I quoted you.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by PataAlhaja(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
4lorunsho:

How do you know! did you see her wanting it

I used to Bleep her in the past.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Basicend: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
This old mama yougie just want the world to see that she has worked plastics on herself.

December adverts
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I just updated my reply https://www.nairaland.com/6262706/ini-edo-shows-dance-moves/1#96169730

It has nothing to do with the additional info.. Still on the first comment of what 99% of women have to offer.

God bless Nigeria.
Then I would say you're confused. It has nothing to do with it but that you raised it up the first time u quoted me
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
fmcjunior:
Then I would say you're confused. It has nothing to do with it but that you raised it up the first time u quoted me

My brother, enjoy the rest of your day..

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Codysseus: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2020
enshi:

its oftn not effective as no one steals your phone and leaves your sim on it. nevertheless, tracking with sim is best done with the network provider
what if I know the personal number that the thief is using? Thanks for ur time
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2020
deavicky:
It looks like market had been slow for her.

Corona virus and End SARS join make country hard for all men, no money for town naw

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Elsadam(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Displaying what is is full of poo.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by wayodude(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Dancing 2/10
Booty 10/10

Total 12/20 = C grade.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Liposure: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:
This Ini Edo wey like prick pass anything.
lol how u know
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
R0kstarr8:
nah yansh wey celebrities go dey put on social media to entertain fans. she try sha, me sef liked the way she Shaked that ass
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

Shook
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Shadysen: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
proudly akwa ibomite.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by midform(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
You are not dancing my sister! You are displaying your successful butt surgery.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Olosho, dey dance with yansh and breast see your life.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by pretydiva(f): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Too bad ARSE is all 99% of women on Earth can offer humanity..

But women, even if you have nothing of value to offer your husbands, why not spare them your virginity? Are you happy being completely useless to humanity? cry

Please think about this..

May God help us.
What do you have to offer your wife undecided
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sweet candy ass wink

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood screen diva Ini Edo shows her dancing skills to entertain herself despite how this year 2020 been full of hell.

The beautiful and popular actress took to her Instagram page share this moment, she wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTP3rTFQu_o

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHtA-PXgttO/?igshid=s278phb7c6qe

Okay but I pray you'll not be depressed when your fake nyash start to less

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
What a waste of data. Her skin is bleached. Mscheew. I know the regular “this one go kill man for bed” ignorant response will feature here.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
cassidy1996:
she upgraded her ynash
hahahah.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Surgery body.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Zamfara(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
ukwu, ukwu, ukwu is the only place my eyes fit see oh.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by KhingPaul(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cool dance steps.
Meanwhile...she's got a banging body and all i see is a perfectly sculpted asss. grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Studio247: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
She try

Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
the nyash thick oo, celebreties, will not kill us
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by Penboy: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na guy kan dey record am.

Mad o
Re: Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
cassidy1996:
she upgraded her ynash

Absolutely. Its been augmented, upgraded, enhanced. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba: ‘You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be’ Is A Big Lie / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo / 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.