Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) (25120 Views)

Hisbah Destroys ₦‎60 Milion Worth Of Alcohol And Illicit Drugs In Katsina / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Denique(f): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very great job.
May Allah strengthen them.

HISBAH should take their moral sanitation job a notch higher by destroying all Breweries nationwide where these alcohol is produced.

Look who is backkk!!! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
My guy wey serve in daura jut dey gimme full gist here
This people ban alcohol but smoke
Who are we deceiving
Why one and not both
This guys are living in 1600 era
Damn too primitive to be real
And the fact they share in the federal allocation of VAT makes it worse

1 Like

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

But u eat beef?

Beef cause more harm than alcohol!

Alcohol is good for your health even Scripture says so.

What is bad is lack of moderation. Anything taken in excess is sin, including food. Drunkenness is sin, gluttony is sin waste of food is sin as well as what that terrorist hisbah is doing wasting alcohol is sin.

Actually i have dumped beef from my diet ages ago.Mainly skinless chicken and fish for me.

Healthier too.(Seriously i had to make changes because my health was breaking down.I had no choice.)

Alcohol is dangerous. Like soft drinks too as well ( another danger that i am saying bye bye to)

It ia because most of you dont work in the health care sector, thats why you dey talk moderation. Or know an actual alcholic.

You can disagree with me. But as for me...alcohol, sugar, etc dangerous
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Comedian2019: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Islamabad

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
They don't drink beer but they smoke cigarettes and weeds.

Which is more harmful?

Hypocrites!
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2020
This is where the supreme court is relevant.
To rein in useless state laws.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2020
why not send them to us here in south instead of wasting and destroying the bottles make them share this country 50℅\50 give me my portion grin
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2020
mumu fg
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by britiko: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2020
NwekeUG:
Hisbah, the Sharia law enforcement agency in Katsina Stata has destroyed over 300 confiscated cans and bottles of alcohol, IgbereTV reports.

The action was carried out by Hisbah personnel in Daura Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday, November 17.

IgbereTV gathered that the alcoholic drinks including cans of Star and Life beer, were seized from some individuals in the Local government area.

Sharing pictures of the destruction on Facebook, Sani BelloBature wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100002750487332/posts/3060970207337965/?app=fbl

See dem, btw can't they sell those products to the south and use the revenue to feed these hungry looking task force agents? Abi na d children dem go feed. Hypocrites shying away from more pressing needs.
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Also, I hope there are no indigenes of the north west in breweries in Nigeria.

This is where the companies have a right to fire them so as to respect their Islamic rights.

If govt complains, go to court and show the many evidence of property destruction inflicted on the companies by the north west.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2020
obyrich:
These companies should react by sacking all indigenes of these states who are currently in their employment.

Is prohibited for a muslim to work in a bear company
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very great job.

HISBAH should take their moral sanitation job a notch higher by destroying all Breweries nationwide where these alcohol is produced.
. Oga ooo where have you been

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

Actually i have dumped beef from my diet ages ago.Mainly skinless chicken and fish for me.

Healthier too.(Seriously i had to make changes because my health was breaking down.I had no choice.)

Alcohol is dangerous. Like soft drinks too as well ( another danger that i am saying bye bye to)

It ia because most of you dont work in the health care sector, thats why you dey talk moderation. Or know an actual alcholic.

You can disagree with me. But as for me...alcohol, sugar, etc dangerous
Alcohol is dangerous, cigarette is dangerous, Sugar is dangerous.
Even table salt can be dangerous.

But it should be a choice.
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by obyrich(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Youngkhaleepha3:

Is prohibited for a muslim to work in a bear company
But it is not prohibited for them to share from the revenue generated thereof.
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Stanleyq: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
NwekeUG:
Hisbah, the Sharia law enforcement agency in Katsina Stata has destroyed over 300 confiscated cans and bottles of alcohol, IgbereTV reports.

The action was carried out by Hisbah personnel in Daura Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday, November 17.

IgbereTV gathered that the alcoholic drinks including cans of Star and Life beer, were seized from some individuals in the Local government area.

Sharing pictures of the destruction on Facebook, Sani BelloBature wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100002750487332/posts/3060970207337965/?app=fbl
I think we ought not force people on what to abstain from, no system of worship is by force, what will happen if we christians here have our own police. At times i ask, are we de same country with these people.
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
The funny thing about this thread are the people calling the Northerners hypocrites

For destroying alcohol, a drink that has wrecked many poeples lives.

Yes, the North hasa drug problem and a tobacco problem.( especially underaged users) .But at least they are doing something about the alcohol problem

Many of these guys chanting hypocrites should spend some time in a hospital. Meet the liver and kidney disease patients. Some of them are there because alcohol.

I once knew an alcoholic. Drank and drank.And was in and out of hospital for all kinds of health issues.( it was his brother paying the bills , hr had no job!)
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Ifjes99(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2020
This is now the order of the day..smh
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
These ones are looking for salary increment too.
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by abokimallam: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Religious slavery and hypocrisy is killing the north. You destroy the beer that you also secretly drink, but you share in the VAT paid by southerners who buy and drink the beer.
This is a case of the animal called civet cat. It tells the world that millipedes are smelly, but uses fresh leaves to pick it from ground, drops it in its mouth and eats it.
This shows Nigeria as a patient suffering from autoimmune deficiency syndrome,where each part is fighting each other and cannot move forward.
May God deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by ebuka440: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Honestly we are not one Nigeria with this fucking Muslims. A very wicked and barbaric act.
Destroying ones source of livelihood
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by bencr7: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
The funny thing about this thread are the people calling the Northerners hypocrites

For destroying alcohol, a drink that has wrecked many poeples lives.

Yes, the North hasa drug problem and a tobacco problem.( especially underaged users) .But at least they are doing something about the alcohol problem

Many of these guys chanting hypocrites should spend some time in a hospital. Meet the liver and kidney disease patients. Some of them are there because alcohol.

I once knew an alcoholic. Drank and drank.And was in and out of hospital for all kinds of health issues.( it was his brother paying the bills , hr had no job!)
for that they should stop collecting allocation for vat even though I don't drink alcohol
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites, shebi they said it's a haram to even hold the alcoholic with hands. See as they are posing confidently with people's hard earned money
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by delawal: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
is it a crime to sell alcohol in these states
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
CSTRR:

Alcohol is dangerous, cigarette is dangerous, Sugar is dangerous.
Even table salt can be dangerous.

But it should be a choice.

And states should have the right to regulate against such as well.

Shey na true federalisim be that. Each state regulates things within its borders.

For example, sharia does not apply in all states. An islamic fundamentalist destroying alcohol in lagos or enugu that is not his property would be dealt with according to the laws.

In Singapore, chewing gum is banned. Many countries tax sugary drinks heavily to discourage consumption
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
bencr7:
for that they should stop collecting allocation for vat even though I don't drink alcohol

Makes sense to me!

Or they should do what the UAE does...license the consumption of alcohol in certian areas.And tax it too( makes them money, less reliance on oil)
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Alcohol is something I don't support but won't pretend its destruction is lawful. The raw material of these alcohol could have been channeled elsewhere if they ban it from production stage. Instead of asking for bread levy and using CAMA to infiltrate private contributions, why not use alcohol tax to fill that void. Coming to think of it, alcohol takes away strength and focus. I suggest such anti-productivity substance be heavily taxed to reduce consumption and increase tax. Our problem in Nigeria hate disguised as religion and not religion.
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Thenorrth: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2020
perfect
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by bencr7: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
crackhouse:
These ones are looking for salary increment too.
u said it all, becuz d hiban I know is d one in kano state
Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by achaemeka(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very great job.

Mr nwaamaikpe pls I need ur financial assistant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Seankhalifa: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Am a Muslim and I drink alcohol like say no tomorrow.. Allow God to judge me... Thankz

1 Like

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Shit..well... If only they know the issues wey beer don solve for this country... Alcohol in moderation is not bad at all.... If not for beer alot of Nigerian fathers and men would either be roaming mad on the streets, drowning in depression...or commit suicide..
All those men that come home from work and move straight to the beer palour nko?
Beer don try eliminate Domestic violence in some homes
I believe moderation is the key... These faces I see destroying this beer looks like who hide in their toilets to do drugs and alcohol when the pressures of life are overwhelming..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) by leisuretym: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why dem no use acid melt the cans to ensure total destruction of the alcohol in their land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah / NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles / ISIS Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria - The Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.