Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? (101430 Views)

Lagos Government Distributes Palliatives To Religious Centres: Have You Received / Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Unik3030: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I saw a whooping Credit Alert of FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA. the narration reads FG SURVIVAL FUND .

Christmas ti Seti go. See attached
Have you received yours?
which bank are u using?cos my guy also applied in his company but all staffs have been paid except union bank staff.

He told me n I consoled him that it's been paid alphabetically according to bank name but I am not sure though
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
codesport:
don't get pissed off yet, just try and get your BN registration done first. If this very scheme doesn't workout be sure another will. Alas! You don't need TIN for the support scheme but SMEDAN NUMBER which can also be gotten for free on their website, there is also no biggies with proof of salary as all you need is a letter headed paper of your company filled with the details of your employees(I'll update that here later)...but is the payroll support portal still available?
Thank you for your swift response i really needed this money..i followed it up asked for any1 in my area that has reg CAC but couldnt get it..i was down when i heard they started paying...God knows i tried following it up...but sha i have sent for the CAC to the focal person hoping for them to open it again...i have registered the SMEDAN too...i just hope they open it for guarantee take off scheme.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
ElProfessor:

Salary was not paid from April to September. The salary is lesser. I'm receiving 20k, some others are receiving 15k and 18k

She has no right whatsoever to make such outrageous demand.
Why would she want all the money

Even the 50/50 offer is extraordinarily reasonable.
April to September Imagine!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
ElProfessor:

Salary was not paid from April to September. The salary is lesser. I'm receiving 20k, some others are receiving 15k and 18k

All i have to say is do whatever you think is best for you!
(1)
If na say you dey ready to quit the work and since she no want to share the money,
I will say don't give her one naira grin
(2)
If you still want to work with her and you
keep the money. Hmm
She may likely not pay your salary until
September 2021 shocked
You know her better shaa grin
Finally,

You can arrange with a correct guy man
to call her on phone and tell her that
Federal Government has received a serious complaint against her in relation
to the disbursement of the survival fund
and they are taking it up.

If the guy can sound very legit and
make he no use his regular number,
so that he won't blow his cover if she
calls him back with another number grin

That one fit put fear for her body and
she go mellow down because she go
think say dem fit close her school.
But keep the secret to yourself so that
She will never know.
That is, if you still want to keep working
for her.

Disclaimer:: Advice Followed At Own Risk
Be Warned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ElProfessor(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fearjah:

All i have to say is do whatever you think is best for you!
(1)
If na say you dey ready to quit the work and since she no want to share the money,
I will say don't give her one naira grin
(2)
If you still want to work with her and you
keep the money. Hmm
She may likely not pay your salary until
September 2021 shocked
You know her better shaa grin
Finally,

You can arrange with a correct guy man
to call her on phone and tell her that
Federal Government has received a serious complaint against her in relation
to the disbursement of the survival fund
and they are taking it up.

If the guy can sound very legit and
make he no use his regular number,
so that he won't blow his cover if she
calls him back with another number grin

That one fit put fear for her body and
she go mellow down because she go
think say dem fit close her school.
But keep the secret to yourself so that
She will never know.
That is, if you still want to keep working
for her.

Disclaimer:: Advice Followed At Own Risk
Be Warned

I don even quit finish like this. I'd complete this November though.

But this matter I'd make sure everyone hears about it, don't know which authority to report to Sha.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ElProfessor(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fearjah:

She has no right whatsoever to make such outrageous demand. Why would she want all the money
Even the 50/50 offer is extraordinarily reasonable. April to September Imagine!!
Good six months o, without any salary
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 2:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Has any company holders notice that their staff details are no longer visible on their (Survival Fund) platform

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 3:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Tenaga:
Has any company holders notice that their staff details are no longer visible on their (Survival Fund) platform

Hmm, i just notice am now now! Also
Cac status-------verified
Cac status(additional info)

Abeg make this people put money
for account, i no need all this grammar!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 3:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Has any of your staff been paid?

Fearjah:

Hmm, i just notice am now now! Also
Cac status-------verified
Cac status(additional info)

Abeg make this people put money
for account, i no need all this grammar!
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 3:56am On Nov 20, 2020
ElProfessor:

I don even quit finish like this. I'd complete this November though.

But this matter I'd make sure everyone hears about it, don't know which authority to report to Sha.

Nice move!

Still try to be good to everyone there including her, though you are leaving.
Also, watch your back! grin

"Return evil for evil to no one"
"Keep conquering the evil with good"
Romans 12: 17-21

As you keep following this advice in
life, blessings will follow you.
Always Pray.

Best Wishes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 4:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Tenaga:
Has any of your staff been paid?

No.
They have not called us.
We still de wait.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ultra100(f): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Please,has anyone from Lagos received?and what is the code of the number calling for verification cos I missed a call starting from 01
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by iSpread(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
ultra100:
Please,has anyone from Lagos received?and what is the code of the number calling for verification cos I missed a call starting from 01
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Expect call from 0700100---- and 0700400-----
When you see such call pick quick quick.
iSpread:

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by eddyroyal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tenaga:
Lol.
I received a call from them on the 18th, I'm yet to be credited.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tenaga:

I missed their call today, though they've called some days back before and I picked. They called one of my employee too today
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Lota11(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
I used various account number but same BVN will I get paid??
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Lota11(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
I applied as staff of a business
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Okoroawusa: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Okoroawusa: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Imagine this guy calling 50k paltry sum ooo undecided embarassed

Mad o!

He is even a beggar?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Hammer11: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
they just called some of my staff now. very hopeful
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lota11:
I used various account number but same BVN will I get paid??

I don't think so... They rejected one of my employee bcoz of wrong BVN. May be if you are lucky you will be paid..

Question
Are u still seeing your employees details on your dashboard?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hammer11:
they just called some of my staff now. very hopeful

Congratulations
Your money is on the way.

Question
Wetin your company dey do?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenaga:

I don't think so... They rejected one of my employee bcoz of wrong BVN. May be if you are lucky you will be paid..

Question

What does it mean if you don't see employees details again?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
OcVoice:

Two things
1. Maybe It might be schedule for payment

2. There may be some irregularities on your information.

Question
Did you answer their questions correctly?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenaga:

Two things
1. Maybe It might be schedule for payment

2. There may be some irregularities on your information.

Question
Did you answer their questions correctly?

Yes I did, but I missed their second call on Friday and I tried calling back but it wasn't going through. It was telling me "number doesn't exist"

Though they called one of my employee and he answered
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Lota11(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenaga:

Question

Please how can I check my dashboard?? What link should I use ? Though they called me at a certain time to confirm my business location and what we do, that was sometime ago.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Tenaga: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lota11:

Please how can I check my dashboard?? What link should I use ? Though they called me at a certain time to confirm my business location and what we do, that was sometime ago.

If you are an employer
Go to survivalfund.gov.ng login scrow down if you see employees details .. Is OK verification is still ongoing. if not.. Expect
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Hammer11: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenaga:

Congratulations
Your money is on the way.

Question
Wetin your company dey do?

i pray so ooooooooo. my company is into poultry and catfish farming.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Hammer11: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
OcVoice:

well my employees details are not showing too but they were still called. properly the details were moved to another department so relax.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hammer11:

well my employees details are not showing too but they were still called. properly the details were moved to another department so relax.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Lota11(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenaga:

If you are an employer
Go to survivalfund.gov.ng login scrow down if you see employees details .. Is OK verification is still ongoing. if not.. Expect

Yeah Tenaga I checked my profile now, and they confirmed one of my account numbers (GTB) and they verified my BVN, but my other 2account numbers I put to act as my staff account numbers have both disappeared, I hope they'll pay oh?? I know they can only pay minimum of 3..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.