Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? (100576 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 2:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Donspicey:

Wetin person wan enjoy inside 50k wey he go still pay back?
you are not paying back this support grant, in fact you will receive it for 3 consecutive months.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

YES IT IS PALTRY FOR.BUSINESS.. IT'S OBVIOUS POVERTY DON RESET THE BRAINS.OF YOU AND THOSE THAT LIKED YOUR COMMENTS
the grant wasn't meant for business afterall but a way of (relief)assisting the business owner(s​) to pay his/her staff(employees) salary for 3 months.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 2:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Acidosis:

It's not always about political affiliations. The government may be bad but I always tell people to take advantage of any opportunity as most of these applications don't cost a thing.

Although application for the MSME arm of the programme is closed, this should serve as lessons to future opportunities. Over the past 6 months, not less than 7 empowerment opportunities have emerged under the same Buhari government.

All that was required for the MSME survival fund are: details of the business, CAC number, BVN of the business owner, and bank details of 3-10 employees. Mind you, majority used their relative/family details as employees. Now, alerts have started coming in.

CBN Covid19 fund was even easier as all that was required was BVN, phone number, and other household details.

Make God no allow us pay debt we no owe. CBN has distributed not less 75 billion to Nigerians in the past 6 months (these are facts as many Nairalanders have even benefited on various threads). Imagine sharing all these monies without getting a kobo because while announcements were being made, we were castigating Buhari.

At the end of the day, both the beneficiaries and non beneficiaries will pay these debts via tax, increase fuel price, VAT,
increased electricity tarriff, etc.
Truth! It should not always about criticising the government but making bold move. I almost lost this opportunity for concluding nothing works anymore in the country especially if you are not a northerner, in fact I had to submit a day to the deadline.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by comfokon: 2:50am On Nov 19, 2020
codesport:
Yes, it's all about having your business registered with the CAC or being placed under a registered business as a staff....myself and 4 of my staff got #30k each, while 2 of my staff were disqualified one for typo error in his name while other for reason best known to them.
NB; I was called not less than 3 times for business name and number of staff confirmation also my Uncle was called to confirm his children position as staff under my organization. I hope this help? #I am from South (Ondo State) with all the beneficiaries from too.

how did your uncle's number get to them? sounds strange
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 3:01am On Nov 19, 2020
comfokon:

how did your uncle's number get to them? sounds strange
this beats me, but I want to assume it maybe through his daughters bank details though.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by comfokon: 3:14am On Nov 19, 2020
codesport:
this beats me, but I want to assume it maybe through his daughters bank details though.

are you sure his daughter didn't by error input her dads number? that's most likely.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 3:30am On Nov 19, 2020
comfokon:

are you sure his daughter didn't by error input her dads number? that's most likely.
possibility of this can't be ruled out too....I did the filling though.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ElProfessor(f): 4:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Fearjah:

What was the agreement before you gave your bank details to her?

If there is non, then i think there should be a reasonable negotiation.

She just asked us to give her our bank details to process a government grant, that government wants to assist teachers. Finish o! Now that the money has come she's saying that we should give her everything. We were evening saying we'd give her 50% since she needs money but she said no, it must be everything.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ohem007(m): 4:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Still waiting for mine o...
How i wish i could check if my name is on the list or something

Lord help me!!!!!
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by abdullaziz1177: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2020
ohem007:
Still waiting for mine o...
How i wish i could check if my name is on the list or something

Lord help me!!!!!

They called you ? When?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by saksonA: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2020
This government should atleast be praise when they do good and condemn for the bad they do

One thing i see in them is they tend to share, however small to reach the poor and also the struggling people

When the 10k market money was given, we thought it was political and thus question the idea behind it being disbursed when its almost election,

however, the survival fund is being disbursed when its nowhere close to election as myself and five of my staff got 30k while some 50k

My conclusion is that this government is bent on taking the fund to the less privileged and thus deserves an applaud cos this money will definately go a long way to boost the confident of entrepreneurs

Let me join the appreciative fellows to also say a big thank you to the Federal Government and the team behind the survival fund because i didn't know anyone talkless of influencing the process, i am just an ordinary business man doing his business in the country and i was selected alongside my staffs to benefit from this fund.

It is well appreciated

for those that applied and yet to be paid, don't worry, its an ongoing process as long as you are genuine in your documentations because they will call the staffs for verification and confirmations.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2020
ElProfessor:

She just asked us to give her our bank details to process a government grant, that government wants to assist teachers. Finish o! Now that the money has come she's saying that we should give her everything. We were evening saying we'd give her 50% since she needs money but she said no, it must be everything.

Is your salary equal or greater than the money you got?
Or is it far lesser or somehow close to the money you got?
Did the school management pay you during the lockdown and now?

Based on these questions i can give suggestions angry
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2020
I applied but couldnt continue because of CAC and also i really followed it up, but no CAC i tried applying for the Artisan but it was not going through or even ready...they now said we should do free CAC i have sent my name waiting for it, but this PayRoll scheme i was even sent email to continue, but the requirements like TIN and annual monthly payments stop me
Pls who can help me with any info about the Artisan and guarantee take off
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Donspicey: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2020
codesport:
you are not paying back this support grant, in fact you will receive it for 3 consecutive months.

Hmmm,,,if dats d case then its a welcome development.....

was tinking its kind of loan...

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by uptimum123(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2020
ElProfessor:

Make una no gree,that 50% enough...make all of Una stay ur ground so that way there will be no option of threatening to sack you guys

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Roseey0(f): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Acidosis:

It's not always about political affiliations. The government may be bad but I always tell people to take advantage of any opportunity as most of these applications don't cost a thing.

Although application for the MSME arm of the programme is closed, this should serve as lessons to future opportunities. Over the past 6 months, not less than 7 empowerment opportunities have emerged under the same Buhari government.

All that was required for the MSME survival fund are: details of the business, CAC number, BVN of the business owner, and bank details of 3-10 employees. Mind you, majority used their relative/family details as employees. Now, alerts have started coming in.

CBN Covid19 fund was even easier as all that was required was BVN, phone number, and other household details.

Make God no allow us pay debt we no owe. CBN has distributed not less 75 billion to Nigerians in the past 6 months (these are facts as many Nairalanders have even benefited on various threads). Imagine sharing all these monies without getting a kobo because while announcements were being made, we were castigating Buhari.

At the end of the day, both the beneficiaries and non beneficiaries will pay these debts via tax, increase fuel price, VAT,
increased electricity tarriff, etc.

Pls is anyone still ongong embarassed
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Bakinwuta(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Donspicey:

Wetin person wan enjoy inside 50k wey he go still pay back?

Speak for yourself and allow the beneficiaries enjoy what they applied for. They won't ask for it ,if it had no use to them. Is not like you can dash person that money or loan them. Allow them abeg. Una tooo get bad spirit abeg. Everything always seen with negativity. Nah same naija we dey. Not all fingers are equal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Donspicey: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Bakinwuta:

Speak for yourself and allow the beneficiaries enjoy what they applied for. They won't ask for it ,if it had no use to them. Is not like you can dash person that money or loan them. Allow them abeg. Una tooo get bad spirit abeg. Everything always seen with negativity. Nah same naija we dey. Not all fingers are equal.

You and who dey quarrel?

You did not even answer my question after all ur bla bla bla......

I indirectly asked if the money is a kind of Loan,,as u no fit read between the lines....oya give me answer
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by obonujoker(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2020
ElProfessor:
Received mine this early morning. Madam Proprietress is forcing everyone to remit the money to her, that it's for the school. Greed.

Lol...that's too bad... No one should remit it to her

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Bakinwuta(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Donspicey:

You and who dey quarrel?

You did not even answer my question after all ur bla bla bla......

I indirectly asked if the money is a kind of Loan,,as u no fit read between the lines....oya give me answer

For you it is absolutely free...

Mr smart do I pass for survival fund customer care or support desk ? Help yourself to the right source of information. It has being put on air, on the same platform NL & online.

Be wise go to the source and Google can be friendly you know.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by bassdow: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2020
codesport:

I believe they would ask for Business Registration Details among others
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Donspicey: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Bakinwuta:

For you it is absolutely free...

Mr smart do I pass for survival fund customer care or support desk ? Help yourself to the right source of information. It has being put on air, on the same platform NL & online.

Be wise go to the source and Google can be friendly you know.

I rather use dat time and MB to play Games online........

Wetin i wan use govt money do wen am doing well?

Abegiiiiiiii........wahala for dos wey dey hope on govt......
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2020
bassdow:

I believe they would ask for Business Registration Details among others
yeah.... business registration details were required.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ogbenifamouz(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2020
has anyone using union bank received the alart.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Following
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by GAYENI72(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2020
It's not my problem if u are telling us ur lies.

I don't believe you one bit

LastProphet:

4 of my staffs got 30k each this morning and my business account too. None of us is from the north, learn to be objective in life it will help your destiny
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by LastProphet: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
GAYENI72:
It's not my problem if u are telling us ur lies.

I don't believe you one bit

Mumulitic oaf, check thread further an alert screen shot attached, ask any banker friend to use the reference code to tell you if it's real or fake transaction. Oaf

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ohem007(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
abdullaziz1177:

They called you ? When?

I didn't say that
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by codesport(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
I applied but couldnt continue because of CAC and also i really followed it up, but no CAC i tried applying for the Artisan but it was not going through or even ready...they now said we should do free CAC i have sent my name waiting for it, but this PayRoll scheme i was even sent email to continue, but the requirements like TIN and annual monthly payments stop me
Pls who can help me with any info about the Artisan and guarantee take off
don't get pissed off yet, just try and get your BN registration done first. If this very scheme doesn't workout be sure another will. Alas! You don't need TIN for the support scheme but SMEDAN NUMBER which can also be gotten for free on their website, there is also no biggies with proof of salary as all you need is a letter headed paper of your company filled with the details of your employees(I'll update that here later)...but is the payroll support portal still available?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Kyn4kyn: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Please o, a case happened in a school when schools
resumed for waec exam. The owner of the school requested
the staff to write down their names claiming he intended to
use it to process something from federal government
without requesting for their bank accounts.
Does this has anything to do with this and how can
government know the account to pay to since it was only
names that were collected?

The federal government can only pay money to the employees' account number and not to the owner of the school account, have no fear he/she can't do anything without your account numbers

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by FirefliesSun(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I saw a whooping Credit Alert of FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA. the narration reads FG SURVIVAL FUND .

Christmas ti Seti go. See attached
Have you received yours?
Is it batch by batch? When is the next batch
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by ElProfessor(f): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fearjah:

Is your salary equal or greater than the money you got?
Or is it far lesser or somehow close to the money you got?
Did the school management pay you during the lockdown and now?

Based on these questions i can give suggestions angry

Salary was not paid from April to September. The salary is lesser. I'm receiving 20k, some others are receiving 15k and 18k

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.