Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? (100696 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by omotomki: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
kayc0:

My dear ,is Nigeria using dollars, I don't stay in Nigeria but I will tell you that no governemt abroad gives free money. It is scam when you compare naira with dollars.you shud for once be grateful. The western world try to dehumanise Africa by comparing everything with dollars. I think there should be no comparison bw dollar and naira .Imagine you give somebody money and they don't appreciate it.even there are people abroad who can't afford to eat and not all countries abroad support their citizens finacially.calling people on this forum stupid is wrong and speaks what kind of person you are .Nigerians shud learn to be polite , learn to argue without insult ,that is what we call courtesy

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE JUST SO STUPID. THE GOVERNMENT IS GIVING YOU A 100$ FROM YOUR TAX PAYERS MONEY AND YOU ARE HAPPY. PATHETIC IGNORANCE IN DISPLAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Martdc:
Ok keep calm you will get yours before the end of today. Disbursement started from 10pm yesterday I think. I and bro got yesterday around 11pm, and dad got this afternoon. So be patient

Ok thanks. I hope I get the alert

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by chccho(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
kayc0:

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE JUST SO STUPID. THE GOVERNMENT IS GIVING YOU A 100$ FROM YOUR TAX PAYERS MONEY AND YOU ARE HAPPY. PATHETIC IGNORANCE IN DISPLAY!!!
I too know dey worry u!!! Can u dash someone $100? Not to talk of 10people so why is it paining u the govt is giving this out to Nigerians What exactly is your headache here?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by obonujoker(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
patoski39:
site isn't opening

Yes I think they've closed it
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
obonujoker:

Does this mean 50K for 3 months each??

YES SIR>< for the next 3 Months

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by akosh005: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
osarog:
OP, are you from the north?
Do you mean upper North. Any thing from the govt now bring up this question. Are you from the North.........hmmmmm
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by chccho(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=omotomki post=96173789][/quote]
I love u for this post!! I just can't help but love people who are well mannered/courtesy.
God bless u
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by lekki1444: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nbotee:
I hate dis govt with muscle but I also got 50k for survival fund dis morning..
thats very biafran of you. to hate what benefits you because it is not off you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by chccho(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=omotomki post=96173789][/quote]

I love u for this post!! I just can't help but love people who are well mannered/courtesy.
God bless u
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by CodeTemplar: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Imagine this guy calling 50k paltry sum ooo undecided embarassed

Oga, 50k Naira is like 130 USD. GofundMe is for bigger stuffs.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
musa234:
Were you called on phone before receiving?

I cant count the number of times they called me to verify some things., since last week monday, they have been calling., they also called some of my employees
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by morgstreme: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Let me clarify something.

It's a FG initiative to support businesses as a result of covid 19 pandemic. It's actually a support grant to business employees and it will be paid for 3 months I think. The employer will be paid alongside his confirmed employees .
So tell me if the Government haven't tried in this aspect.

I'm a business owner with more than 10 employees. I just confirmed 4 out of the 10 were paid 50K each!!!!

Grants are not to be paid back..
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by obonujoker(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:

YES SIR>< for the next 3 Months

Wow.. they tried mhen.... It's a great thing ... especially for paying 12 of my staff and I 30k each... They really tried

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by kay29000(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ten06:

She is a teacher in a private school. It was the proprietress of the school that did the registration.
But I'm the one that saw the information online and informed her. She was doubtful at first but I managed to convinced her to just register

Nice.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
They give out 50k while they take billions. What is their human difference to yours to earn such amount, while they give you pea nut?? sad
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
DrTims:
I received 50k from the survival fund today. Nice gesture by the federal government smiley
Link to apply kaaaaaai why I dey miss this kind awoof naa embarassed cry
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
me never see alert oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by kay29000(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
MemeTroll:

Lol big man your last post is about how to open a gofundme to support your online project and you're calling 50k paltry i dont think you as a begger should say anything

Lol! Don't mind the guy. grin I'm sure he is somewhere frying right now. Lol
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
69dripin:

Nice one!!! Please lets ask some important question. Like are you a staff under an organization or are you the company CEO?

But to be frank they did as they said they would do which is so hard to come by in our country

Im a Business owner with 12 employees
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by KhingPaul(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
yea I did yesterday I saw a girl crying outside of a mall that she misplaced her 20k so I console her and gave her 4k out of the 20k I saw on the floor.so u can see that I can

grin Werey!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nbotee:
I hate dis govt with muscle but I also got 50k for survival fund dis morning..
Please, did they call you before they sent the money to you?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by kay29000(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Martdc:
Me, my bro and dad got 30k each

Wow! That's great

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Fearjah: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
DrTims:
I received 50k from the survival fund today. Nice gesture by the federal government smiley

Abeg, did you get a call from them before they sent the money?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Nbotee(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fearjah:

Please, did they call you before they sent the money to you?

Yea dey did... My boss compiled a list of his employees and applied. I was called on sunday to verify my details nd dis morning I woke up to an alert from dem..

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by chrizzyace: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even America that is way ahead of us gives their senior citizen and disabled at least $500 per month, which is almost 200k per month... just so you know the 50k giving is $130 in a country that is trying to position itself in a level as the United States. Why not fix the economic situation first so that your money will have value in the market, all they do is go about borrowing ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by omoyeni37: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:

Im a Business owner with 12 employees
Bless me brother, nothing is too small sir God bless you the more and more
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by YESpParticipant: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Obakoolex:
I only got a call from them ystd....hope they'll credit me sooner tongue
what was d call about?
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by Oshokalo: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Morning Nairalanders. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I saw a whooping Credit Alert of FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA. the narration reads FG SURVIVAL FUND .

Christmas ti Seti go. See attached
Have you received yours?
I apllied oh am yet to receive alert
Re: Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
omoyeni37:

Bless me brother, nothing is too small sir
God bless you the more and more

oya na,. nothing do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.