Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

FG Survival Fund - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Survival Fund (4440 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Survival Fund by CzarChris(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
SpicyMimi:

STOP MISLEADING OTHERS! It is Legit!
How did they get the fund? If you don't mind me asking. I would love to have some people apply for it.
Re: FG Survival Fund by SpicyMimi(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
CzarChris:
How did they get the fund? If you don't mind me asking. I would love to have some people apply for it.
It was on Front page and the site has been shut down. sad
Re: FG Survival Fund by CzarChris(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2020
SpicyMimi:

It was on Front page and the site has been shut down. sad
Okay, I spoke to my baby sister about it after seeing the topic, and she said she applied for it, but my cousins haven't done that. My sister says she hasn't gotten their alert yet.
Re: FG Survival Fund by SpicyMimi(f): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2020
CzarChris:
Okay, I spoke to my baby sister about it after seeing the topic, and she said she applied for it, but my cousins haven't done that. My sister says she hasn't gotten their alert yet.
I believe they will pay her soon, according to what I read here oo
Re: FG Survival Fund by CzarChris(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
SpicyMimi:

I believe they will pay her soon, according to what I read here oo
I pray she gets it o!!! That girl billing can make Bill Gates confess witch. The thing go relief me small.

#bigbrotherblues sad
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
Its for the Payroll scheme..it has been online since, i follow it up oo..but they asked for CAC which i could not provide..i was not having any1 with reg bizness...they even send me email of the requirements like TIN, evidence of last payment of employees but i dnt have.
The other ones like Guarantee Takeoff and Artisan did not open and not ready
They now said we should do free CAC so that we can apply for Artisan....now i dont even get any of it...i really need this money

exactly, our sch submit all of the requirements, with evident of last payment.
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Ephraim4realm:
Whatvis the meaning of CAC and how can i get it

it corporate affairs commission.. there are in charge of registering business name.
Re: FG Survival Fund by SpicyMimi(f): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2020
CzarChris:
I pray she gets it o!!! That girl billing can make Bill Gates confess witch. The thing go relief me small.

#bigbrotherblues sad
grin grin grin grin I understand really grin ladies and billing lol
Re: FG Survival Fund by lytech1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Not the spicymimi that I know. She's happily married to a handsome dude, you will feel intimidated when you see her bobo. One thing I like about her is that she's straight forward as I have bought some clothings from her. I have been thinking if I will settle for a Yoruba lady sef if all of them are like her

Then tell her to stop following me
Re: FG Survival Fund by ajumsy1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please are they still paying?
Re: FG Survival Fund by Petyr1: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
podium:

like I said earlier, during the covid 19 pandemic, I saw hell as feeding was a problem to me.. i even ask some friends money, some give and some did not. as the FG came up with the plan of paying teacher, our school which is a private school register with naps with about 40k or more than. naps is mainly for private school. it was from the naps wasup group that the share the link... survivalfund... I personally did the registration for our school, I scan some documents and uploaded it, put the ten staff name before submitting... all the 10 staff received 30k except the admin, she got 50k.. so it not scam....
ohh. I'm also a teacher too but did not receive anything. The school is not even registered with naps and even payment we did not see.
Re: FG Survival Fund by podium(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Petyr1:
ohh. I'm also a teacher too but did not receive anything. The school is not even registered with naps and even payment we did not see.

am not sure your school will received.... naps required a lot of documents after we have paid 40k for registration.. some we didn't have and don't even no what it was.. we have to pay extra 15k for them to take what we have and start processing..... shaaa, our school have decided to share the money to every staff. I now got 4k
Re: FG Survival Fund by Petyr1: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2020
podium:

am not sure your school will received.... naps required a lot of documents after we have paid 40k for registration.. some we didn't have and don't even no what it was.. we have to pay extra 15k for them to take what we have and start processing..... shaaa, our school have decided to share the money to every staff. I now got 4k
i also don't know what naps means until when you talked about it. what is the full meaning please?
and does it mean that my school will may 40k during registration for naps?
Re: FG Survival Fund by Ndokwagirl(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Modikko:
Yet some people keep insulting the President and this is one government I know the at has brought many laudable initiatives to help the less privileged. The problem is our politicians keep blocking such before they get to the targeted audience. Only those in their good books benefit
Hello good morning please reply my mail angry
Re: FG Survival Fund by confidendoga(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Is not every thing is a scam I got mine 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here / Sfh Recruiting In Over 25 Positions / I Finaly Got A Job, Help Me Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.